FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Excuses Part II EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Excuses Part II EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Excuses Part II EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Excuses Part II EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Excuses Part II EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Excuses Part II EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Excuses Part II EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Excuses Part II EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Excuses Part II EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Excuses Part II EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Excuses Part II EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Excuses Part II EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Excuses Part II EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Excuses Part II EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Excuses Part II EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Excuses Part II EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Excuses Part II EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Excuses Part II EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Excuses Part II EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Excuses Part II EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Excuses Part II EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Excuses Part II

Go down 
+2
Telira
Shade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue800/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I just wanted to post this as a “just in case” precautionary.....

Just like Fury, I just received word that my grandfather is now in ICU and not expected to pull through due to multiple severe health problems. But unlike Fury.....((who I know is quite close to his)) this is the side of my family who completely wrote me and mine off because they couldn't handle their own guilt over something my father did to me. It was far more easier for them to just sweep me under the rug so the reminder of my existence couldn't remind them of how low they all really are. Yet right now, they're trying to lay the guilt trip thick on me because of my grandfather being on his deathbed. How it's my last chance and such. For what, I have no idea. ((sorry, personal vent moment there))

This isn't going to effect my “activity” here. I'm just posting about this because it's already effecting my “mood” here. So if you find that I'm far less talkative, or that I'm not even joining the CB at all while I'm logged on to the site, please do not take it personal. Like my character, I “brood” and clam up when I'm like this, but I also don't want to risk being snappy at anyone simply because my mind set is off kilter right now. I've seen in so many other sites ((as well as in this one before I was ever in charge)) where when one in charge is in a foul mood, it tends to rub off on the others. I don't want to do that to you guys.

So if there's a pressing matter in the site that needs addressed by me ASAP, then feel free to PM me if you can't catch me in the Chatbox like usual. But like I stated before, I WILL still be posting replies as expected.

Love you all. Thank you for understanding
Shade/Kindred
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue400/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Like I said in the Chatbox...

You have no reason to feel guilty about not being there when there's no reason for you to put yourself at the beck and call of imbeciles so much lower than you are. You're better than they are and you always have been.

You've done your share at hospitals when it could actually do some good. There's no reason for them to get their knickers in a twist because you've got better things to do than sit and watch a vegetable be made to breathe by machines.

If you need to vent, I'll always listen, Sis.

You're stronger than them, better than them, and, gosh darn it, we like you!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Number of posts : 2988
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring this up a notch. With what's been going on lately and after a phone call I received last night, I'm honestly not going to be the same social, chipper "Kinzey" for awhile.

So for right now, I'm only going to be online with my Kindred account to check for any possible PM's. I'll only be online with my Shade account long enough to post replies. I'm afraid that's all I can bring myself to do right now.

If there's an emergency, Fury can handle it, or throw a rock through my window. Doubt he'll go Seph. Fury's scarier than Seph.

I'm really sorry, but as I stated in my first post, with how this situation is sorely affecting my mind and emotions, I seriously don't want to bring that into the CB, or have it lead me to accidentally snap someone's head off because I'm lacking patience and tolerance right now.

Love to you all
Kinzey
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue400/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:13 pm

*HUG*

For what it's worth, I'm here for you if you need to vent on Yahoo or something.

We'll survive.

Grizzy
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue30/30Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:51 am

Sorry to hear your having such a hard time Kin. I hope it all works out in the end, and it will, so hang tough and know we're here for you.
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Okay..... so as most of you know, this past week has been chaotically insane with spring break going all week, then I had shopping and food preparations to do all day Saturday, then out at in laws all day Sunday for the Easter holiday....

The chaos isn't over yet....

The rest of this month I have my sister's bridal shower to prepare for ((making a ton of hand made things again)), my youngest son's birthday, AND my upcoming nephew is scheduled to be born via C-section April 23rd. I also applied for a 2nd job that will begin this month as well.

So all I ask to please bear with me and my crazy schedule this month. May will be much calmer, I promise O.o

*hugs and loves*
Kinzey
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue800/1000Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Well, things just took a turn for the shyt -.-

Just found out this morning that one of the bridesmaids e-mailed my sister and completely bailed out. This girl hasn't done crap or anything, nor has she attended any function we've had thus far. So one week before the bridal shower, she gets wind that we'll splitting the finances spent thus far between the bridemaids and thus she bails.

The stuff she DID offer to be in charge of for the shower is now in my hands. So I'll be even busier this week. Just keeping you all updated in case I disappear for a couple of days
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just sayin....
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
Excuses Part II Left_bar_bleue60/60Excuses Part II Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

HAPPY TAP DANCING BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*EXPLODES* ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Character sheet
Max MP:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Ya know... I think Tifa gets an Epic Achievement for finding that picture.

Well done.

Have fun!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 am

Happy Birthday!!!!

Eat lots of cake...I know you will!!
Back to top Go down
Kindred
Admin
Admin
Kindred

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes in here as well as in the chatbox! ^__^ You all are so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excuses Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuses Part II   Excuses Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuses Part II
Page 1 of 1