FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Shinigami

Blake Shinigami

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Left_bar_bleue50/0This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/0)
Character Tweaks:

This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty
PostSubject: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:36 pm

"Mr. Shinigami; Please tell the class that he paradigm case of a crime lies in the proof, beyond reasonable doubt, that a person is guilty of what two things." spoke a middle aged man in a monotonous drone.

The class was dead silent. The walls and floor were a bland white, and many posters hang upon the wall, depicting and analyzing various legal process's and documents. The many students sat in silver desks. Their heads were turned to a standing figure.

As the figure stood, he sighed, and flicked his hair form his eyes. He possessed dark brown-blond hair, which fell an inch below his eyes. He had medium-length eyelashes, and hazel eyes. The male had sharp, cold features, and was average height. He had some muscle, but leaned towards the scrawny side, and was rather pale.

His attire of choice was a buttoned white linen shirt with full length sleeves (The collar was folded down, and the top two buttons were undone.)a pair of khaki pants, and brown dress shoes. The shirt was not tucked in, and he wore a tan overcoat which fell to his upper ankles.

Blake Shinigami spoke in a cool, calculating voice. "First, the accused must commit an act which is deemed by society to be criminal, and second, the accused must have the requisite malicious intent to do a criminal act."

As the genius sat down, he was praised by the professor, and received a wide spectrum of looks from his classmates. He placed his elbow on his desk, and his fist on his cheek, propping his head up.

"It's almost time to leave. Before you are dismissed," spoke the man, "The detective branch in most large police agencies is organized into several squads or departments, each of which specializes in investigation into a particular type of crime or a particular type of undercover operation, which may include: Shinigami?"

As he was gathering his things, the future detective frowned, and replied, Homicide, robbery, burglary, auto theft, organized crimes, missing persons, juvenile crime, fraud, narcotics, vice, criminal intelligence, aggravated assault/battery, sexual assault, computer crime, domestic violence, surveillance, and arson, among others."

Then, once the professor dismissed, he deposited his things, (Two textbooks and a notebook), into his tan bag, took out his contacts, and exited Midgar Advanced University of Law Enforcement and Investigative Studies.

Outside, the rain poured, forcing Blake's hair to stick to his forehead. Occasionally, lightning would flash across the sky, reflecting in the occasional puddle. Shortly afterwards, thunder would bellow, echoing against the tall buildings. About two blocks from Shinigami's apartment, he stopped in front of a large television screen, mounted on a building. The sound roared from its speakers, overtaking the storm. A few others were gathered there.

A special news report was being repeated:

"Also 15-year-old girl was stabbed 40 times by a man who was arrested and allegedly confessed to killing and raping her, according to an arrest report released Tuesday.
Sifil Deneose’s burned body was found Saturday in a vacant northwest alley."

The genius's fists clenched, and a dark shadow was cast upon his face. His white knuckles shook uncontrollably. His red eyes dilated slightly from rage, and his heart rate picked up. His teeth gritted as he thought, "This world... Is rotten. Rotten people should be killed. We'd be better off without them. How else will this world get any better?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Shade didn't mind the rain so much, but it made it virtually impossible to drive through during a downpour when riding upon a motorcycle. But her mind was far too focused to care about the inconvenience of weather by this point, so she trudged on through traffic and thunder as her entire body was drenched by the storm. Her small summons was burrowed under her tattered leather jacket, keeping dry and warm through the ride as her pup, Haylo, was nestled sound asleep within the satchel strapped to Shade's back. It was times such as these that Shade wished her transforming squirrel could change into objects as well, as he did living things, so he could at least be an enormous umbrella, or a car for that matter...

While slowing at a stop light, she caught site of the public wide screen that hung from the building. Shade couldn't hear the reporter speaking through her helmet, nor did she have to by the video and pictures displayed of the crime scene and the victim's picture being held by a sobbing mother. Shade already heard about the murder, which was why she came here to check on Tifa and the kids, and to deliver some helpful devices should her barmaid friend ever find herself needing help. Being a single parent to two kids were more of a target to these sickos, and even though Tifa had her own kickass moves to defend herself with, it never hurt to have a little back up when children were under your care.

Just as the traffic light finally turned green, Shade was just about to ride off when a car came swinging around the corner, running his own red light at a high speed pace, causing his wheels to spray a high tidal wave of rainwater to crash over Shade. "SONUVAH...." She never had a chance to complete her rant as the car behind her began blaring his impatient horn for her to go. Instead, Shade whipped around on her seat, flipped off the annoying driver, then coasted her cobalt blue hover cycle off to the corner to safely be out of the way of traffic.

Now prying off her helmet and searching for a rag within the small storage compartment of the cycle, Shade's silver hues narrowed as she heard a voice complaining about the filthy world and the people who lived in it. Words that sounded exactly like an old acquaintance of hers. Now wiping off the mud coated over the face visor of the helmet, Shade's other hand now swiped away the long dark strands of wet hair from her face as she turned to the source to find this was no one winged red head reciting quotes and preaching of purging the world of its filth.... It was just some annoyed citizen complaining about the crime rate. "It's best not to dwell over what you can't control..." Shade replied with a shrug as she remained sitting upon her motorcycle and giving the final wipes of the visor as the rain still poured upon them. "At least they got the guy off the streets so he can't kill again...."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shinigami

Blake Shinigami

Character sheet
Max MP:
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Left_bar_bleue50/0This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Blake flinched as a horn sounded, followed by screeching tires. Spinning around, he expected the worst, but saw only a rude hand gesture from someone atop a motorcycle. He watched as the driver pulled off to the corner, directly across from him, and removed her helmet. Her hair was immediately subject to the rain, and fell.

The screen behind him blared on, but Blake tuned it out. The thunder and lightning continued to crash, and the rain was relentless. Most of the people that had been there before had left, and traffic has relented, somewhat. It just wasn't a good day to be out.

With a quick glance, Shinigami surveyed her. She was shorter than he; vastly so. She was quite petite in the weight aspect, also. She had a sharp, silver stare, and her hair seemed to have no particular style. She was dressed in military-style attire. She wasn't very poor, since she owned a motorcycle, and she had a dark, intimidation demeanor about her. ..Except for the blond wasn't intimidated.

She turned to the prodigy, and spoke. She seemed to reprimand him on his comment. Before a reply was made, the situation was analyzed. "She won't be able to prove anything... There's no evidence that she can take. I might as well have some fun." he thought. He approached her.

The woman would receive a chuckle, before Blake spoke.

"What I can't control, huh? Who says I can't control it? Most people are more capable than what they let on. Besides, how can you not agree? Criminals are evil. They should be dealt away with. That is justice. If they are killed, think of how many lives will be made better in return. Incarceration... It isn't atonement enough for a corrupted heart, But, those who oppose justice... They are the ones who are truly evil!"

Then, over the woman's shoulder, Blake saw a dirty-looking man. He was at the corner, eyeing the motorcycle, on which Shade had arrived on. Then, with a smirk, he noticed that the keys were in the motor. He pretended not to see him. Time seemed to slow, as he spoke Shade's response.

Edge closer... Stop... Look down... Sly double-take... Edge closer... (Shinigami placed his hand inside his jacket.) Edge closer... Sudden movement.

"Don't move!" called the male, pointing his gun, which he had positioned with a single fluid motion, at the man. One leg was partially slung over the bike, and his hand on the ignition. Shinigami's smirk grew darker.

The man's face showed pure terror. He was clearly shaking. He didn't make the slightest movement.

"So... What do you propose I do. Shoot, or let him go? I'll leave it up to you..." coldly said Blake.

He pretty much knew what the woman would do, but kept his finger from applying pressure to the trigger until she decided. His red eyes sparkled, while the scoundrel's eye's quivered.

"Trash... Filthy scum. I ought to shoot him right now. Cleanse the world of his dark shadow. However, he'll die anyways. This will prove amusing, in the very least." thought the detective-to-be.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

((OOC: Sorry this went so long >< Got a bit carried away >< ))

As Shade dismounted her cycle to give her legs a break, she felt Skittles shift within her jacket as his cue that he awake and keeping still simply to stay out of the deplorable weather as well as be a typical nib-shit and listen to what was going on. She raised her gloved hand to wipe the rain from her face and eyes once more before returning the usual brooding scowl across her brow as she silently measured just how far off 7th Heaven was from the street she was at. It was when the bystander replied to her casual comment that Shade took a closer look at the young man and measured him closely while listening to what he had to say. There was coldness beheld within his hues that were shrouded over by his soaked hair now hanging over his eyes as the droplets of rain seemed to enhance his already sharpened features.

Normally, Shade would just shrug off his opinion and be on her way. Everyone was entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. Who was she to argue against a complete stranger? But before Shade could say anything, the young man whipped out his gun with a shout while aiming it at the thief who was just about to attempt to steal her cycle. And then he spoke again, leaving the decision of his actions up to her. His tone was laced with a bit of arrogance that grated on her patience. At that moment, Shade could only let out a small sigh as she shook her head a bit before bringing her gaze back up the young man with her gloved hand raised and now over the barrel of his gun to lower it down. "It can't be stolen.... it has an EMP effect connected to the alarm system. Had he turned that key without wearing this helmet here to scan his retinas confirming the driver was me? He would have been dished a jolt of electricity that would have left him paralyzed on the sidewalk for a good 15 minutes..... So you see, sir.... bloodshed isn't always necessary to stop a crime."

Now turning to the man who tried to steal her vehicle, his lanky form was still frozen stiff by seeing the weapon aimed at him as his widened eyes now locked on Shade's. They were a deep dark brown, so dark, she could barely make out his pupils, yet what she found there wasn't violent. It was hopelessness. She gave him a good look over as well, noticing how his filthy clothes were hung over his body from being far too big, or from him loosing dramatic weight. Giving him a slow nod, he slid his leg off of her bike, and just as slowly removed his hands, which she noticed were trembling and covered with several scrapes and cuts as his eyes shifted away and he spoke his apologies with a weak voice. It wasn't a voice of someone vindictive.... it was desperation....

Her eyes narrowed with suspicion as Shade rounded her bike and approached him, which naturally led the man to step back nervously, yet he still didn't try to run away. He kept still while watching her remove her gloves and shove them within her back pocket before taking his own within her palms while studying them and feeling the trembling to confirm it wasn't from fear as she first suspected. Now looking up at the potential thief, she gave him a simple question. "You're sick.... withdrawls?"

The lowly man shook his head, yet his eyes widened with surprise. "Nnnno, ma'am.... Diabetic....."

"And stealing the bike?"

He gave a nervous glance at the man who previously aimed his gun at him before looking back down at Shade and releasing a heavy sigh as his shoulders slumped with guilt. "I.... I need my medicine.... Lost my job from getting fired due to missing so much work when I was first diagnosed... got no money for my insulin...Sold everything I had but now.... I'm truly sorry ma'am... was just desperate to buy my medicine..."

Shade said nothing in return as her serene expression remained the same as she reached into her side pocket and pulled out her wallet. Within seconds, she handed him a single card. "If you're telling the truth, you call that number. The woman there will know how what services will help you get what you need. Tell her Shade had you call." She slipped a few coins in his hand to make the call where ever he needed to as he bobbed his head up and down repeatedly with whispered gratitude, and even offered an apology to the armed man as well before shuffling off to the nearest payphone.

Turning back to her bike, Shade threw her leg over and sat on the seat as she tugged her gloves back on and spoke to her corner companion. "Maybe your so accustomed to judge people so quickly, be it your preference, or your profession." She raised her gaze to lock with his while giving him a curt nod. "I'm not saying that's so much a bad thing. Having the ability to make swift decisions is a plus in a dangerous world. But every case, every situation, every event is different. Sometimes.... we loose sight of that when surrounded by those who are evil and corrupt all time... blinding us from those who are the truly helpless ones."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shinigami

Blake Shinigami

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:58 pm

"I knew it! She's too soft! I couldn't care less, whether or not she agrees with me, actually. But I just can't resist pleading my case. As if there was any pleading to do. I could shoot her right now. It wouldn't play heavy on my heart any. She opposes justice, and its those who enforce justice's job to judge the evil. No... Its my job to judge them... I can feel it. Yes. Only I can do this. Its my duty." chuckled Blake, in his mind.

The woman gently ushered his gun down. and Shinigami placed it back inside his overcoat. He then grinned. The reality of what he had just realized dawned upon him. He assumed an arrogant demeanor. The combination of the shadow cast across his face by his dark blond wet bangs, combined with the redness of his eyes, made him look almost demented.

"It wasn't a matter of your bike's safety. The point was, the man attempted to steal from another human, and should be punished. There is always another way to get money or aid. He could apply for financial aid, or a job, maybe. Or, he could always dance. That usually attracts some extra change." The coldness to Blake's voice sent chills up the diabetic's spine. He hung his head, as Shade pressed on.

"Diabetic... Medicine... Desperation... Apologies... It all makes me sick. There's always another way. If I ever see a situation, where there is not, I will eat my words. But until then..." thought the gunner, with a chuckle.

As, the woman dismissed the poor thief, she turned to the detective-to-be. Shinigami's gaze never dropped. He even kept his arrogant smirk. Then, he began chuckling. The woman probably though him mad. However, his mind couldn't have been more sound.

"Fool! What value is there in a rotten world such as this?! Do you really believe that circumstances and excuses alone are enough to right all the injustices of the world?! No one is truly helpless, you see... Whether they know it or not, everyone has a choice."

Then, the wind and rain picked up. The rain pounded, making hearing a little more difficult. The wind forced small trees to bend over, and Shinigami's overcoat flared out behind him. Lightning struck at random intervals. The sounds revibrated throughout the city. There really was no reason for the conversation the two people were having. And yet, it seemed planned.

The man crossed his arms. "The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Humans have the right to be happy. But because of a handful of rotten people, that right is easily snuffed. This is no accident. It is inevitable as long as those rotten people are alive!"

A few cars passed by, splashing a few stray drops of water upon the pair The sky was darkened by the storm, do most of the light was provided by the large television screen, and a few near-by street lights.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm

The more she listened, the more she realized this guy was more of a nut job than Genesis Rhapsodos himself.....

Then he had to go and insult her....

Now normally, Shade would easily blow off hot heads such as this guy, but he seemed awfully adamant in rubbing his point and sound beliefs of his so called justice in her face until she felt as she would nearly choke from it. So it was a bit of a struggle to her normally limited patience to keep her tongue in check. When she lifted her face once again to lock her stare with his, her hues were no longer the silver, but now shifted to a golden amber flame, simmering slowly as she spoke with a silken tone. "Did you just call me a fool?" Her head tilted slowly as her adrenaline coursed violently through her veins, yet she still appeared serene and calm. "Funny..... I don't recall ever insulting you..." Her powers could easily wipe this youth off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye, but she allowed him to dwell within the bliss of ignorance for now.

She was about to slip her helmet on at that very moment and leave the youthful punk at the corner with his self righteous thoughts when a movement from behind him caught her attention. Shade hadn't noticed when Skittles slipped out from her jacket, being too preoccupied with the homeless man and his plight, but at some point, the transforming squirrel managed to change his form to look exactly identical to the stranger Shade had been talking with.

He slowly rose up from behind the tall young man and due to his obnoxious youth, began making faces before holding his hand up to his side and flapping it open and closed repeatedly while doing the same with his mouth, yet making no sound so the arrogant preacher wouldn't know. His expression was meant to mock that of the man, but exaggerated profusely.

It was utterly impossible to remain serious when Skittles was pulling one of his comical stunts, even for one as serious natured as Shade. Her snort went straight from her throat to her nostrils before pushing her helmet over her head and lifting the visor to give Skittles the order to return to the bike. He spun his body about wildly in place, producing the high winds of transformation before stopping at a spin on the sidewalk, now revealing his true form as a multi-colored squirrel that now hopped and scampered back to the hover cycle and up Shade's leg before scrambling back into her jacket to get out of the rain.

Before starting the engine to her cycle, Shade looked to the man once again, and her eyes returned to same calm grey as before. "Look.... you wanna believe all that self rightious hoop lah, go right ahead. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm not saying your right. I simply offered you some words of wisdom. But you keep acting vindictive before knowing the whole story of things, before knowing all of the *facts*.... then you'll wind up just as rotten as the people you claim to despise."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shinigami

Blake Shinigami

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Shinigami began snickering. After he was finished chuckling, he spoke.

"Anyone who chooses to take up for the rotten scum of this world is a fool!!! Insulting me was not necessary for me to make the deduction that you have a problem understanding the way things are in this world."

Blake was taken by surprise by the woman's sudden snort of laughter. His face contorted. "What is she laughing about? could she have figured it out?! No... Impossible... Keep calm... I'm to smart to be compromised by an average citizen. I'm justice!"

As soon as any evidence of panic was present on his face, it was gone. He was releaved, although a little annoyed, that her pet was just mocking him. She then seemed to have enough of the self-righteous man. She walked over to her motorcycle, but suddenly stopped and spoke. Her words echoed inside Blake Shinigami's mind.

He then laughed louder than he ever had in his life. His deranged laughter bellowed along with the thunder. His whole body convulsed with his fit. He shifted from a low rumbling laugh to a hysterical uncontrollable laugh. Once he finally calmed down, he spoke, starting out scarily calm, but raising his voice later.

"I'm not the only one who's acting as if they know all everything. All the facts, huh? Before you leave in a huff, what facts do you really know? What do you know about me?! What do you know about the world, at all? Huh?!!"

The thunder, rain, and wind: All components of the storm that engulfed Midgar. The noise of it should have drowned out the voice of the reporter on the giant screen behind them, but she seemed to speak exceptionally loud for this report.

"Sometimes, I actually wonder if there really is a divine being, watching us from above. And then something like this happens, and I know: God is cruel. . God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, His own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition," thought Shinigami, for he automatically recognized the story the reporter was telling.

"The killer, Tenaka Dekavou was found dead two days after his last murder. He was found in an ally in south-western Midgar. He appeared to have suffered from over sevent-five gunshot wounds, scattered all over his body. If it wasn't for a tattoo on the man's behind, he never would have been identified.

If you are not aware of his last murder: Dekavou broke into a home in south-western Midgar. He raped and killed the home's only resident- Mikomi Shinigami. After strangling her, he stabbed the middle aged woman seventy plus times. His motives were unknown. Mikomi had one living immediate family member: Blake Shinigami [A picture flashed in the top-right hand corner of the screen], who is eighteen and currently attending Midgar Advanced University of Law Enforcement and Investigative Studies. Her husband died in a DUI accident many years earlier.

No evidence was left, so the killer of Dekavou remains unidentified."

Shinigami looked Shade in the eye, seemingly emotionless. However, if you concentrated hard enough, you could see a spark in his eye, and an almost nonexistent curve of his lips into a sadistic grin.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:04 am

Shade's patience was straining with the ridiculous little punk. A one track mind of self righteousness was nothing but trouble, and she wanted no part of it. It was best to just leave him in the rain and learn the hard way. As her knuckles gripped fiercely against the handles of her cycle, the seams of her leather gloves nearly snapped apart as she struggled to keep her calm before slowly turning her head to lock her steel hues with his once more. "Need I remind you that you insulted me first without knowing a damn thing about me? Do the world a favor.... Don't ever be a detective.... You'd make a much better fanatical talk show host...."

She was just about to turn on the ignition and speed off, with the intent of spraying the egotistical man with a wave of rain water from her rear tire in hopes to cool off his hot headedness when she felt her pup suddenly shift within the sac strapped to her back, popping her white head out of the top and give an alarming yelp. Just as Shade looked over her shoulder, the stark white pup leaped out of the backpack and floated clumsily down to the sidewalk with her floppy wings, only to land with a roll before quickly scrambling back on all four paws and running off barking like mad straight for the busy street. Shade screamed out her name while dismounting and running after her, seeing the pup was heading straight for a small child attempting to cross the heavy traffic on his own.

It all happened way too fast, every action a blur with shouts and blaring horns and screeching tires until Shade was suddenly facing the homeless man she had just previously helped. In his arms was Haylo, now wagging her small tail and licking the little boy within the man's other arm, looking completely lost and confused. Although shaken up himself, the lowly man slowly set the pair down on the sidewalk as he spoke with a tremor in his voice. "Saw them as I was coming back to thank you.... got me an appointment at a free clinic in the morning thanks to you, ma'am....." In her own shaken stupor, all Shade could do was nod as he smiled and turned to be on his way, disappearing into the heavy rains, leaving the child's hand securely in her own.

She swallowed hard and regained her nerves before heading back to the young man, dismissing the echos of his odd laughter in her mind. Now facing him once more, her breath was slowly seething from her nostrils as she did her best to sound calm for the sake of the child now in their presence. "You want to know what I know? Obviously a whole lot more than you, boy.... Because if you had killed that man? This child would be dead because you were far too busy bragging about being a little know it all! But that obviously doesn't mean shit to you, does it? So long as your self righteousness feels justified, you think that clears your precious conscience of any guilt. That shows me more than enough about you... more than I care to know...."

Now setting the alarm to her cycle, Shade had decided to go on foot to find where the child belonged, or who he belonged to, until a frantic woman came running up them, drenched from the rain and her own tears. Her cries of gratitude were left unanswered and she scooped up her son into her arms and ran for the nearest building to get them both out of the rain. Once they were out of earshot, Shade turned to lone company again as a rare smile slowly crept over her lips. "Now.... as for what I know of this planet? Have you ever felt the true power of this world? I have.... Have you ever been healed by the goddess of this planet? I have... Have you seen every inch of this planet? Seen all it's good as well as the bad? I have... Have you ever met her chosen guardian of this planet? I have.... Have you ever come face to face with this planet's destroyer? I have...."

With the alarm disengaged once more, Shade swung her leg over the seat while tucking the drenched puppy back into the backpack and closing it securely before strapping it over her shoulders again. "I'll give you a tad of advice, kiddo.... should you ever come across Genesis or Sephiroth with that attitude? You better run like hell.... because there won't be a spare second to preach your cause before they behead you without a shred of mercy.... *That's* what I know of this planet..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shinigami

Blake Shinigami

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Once Shade's pet leaped from its place on her back, it ran across the road frantically. As Blake crossed his arms, time seemed to slow. Horns honked, people yelled, and rude hand gestures were made.

Out of the corner of his eye, Shinigami saw a rugged car in a collision course with a young boy who took it upon himself to cross a busy street. In a flash, his gun was drawn, and a loud bang sounded throughout the air. A bullet sailed into the tire of the car, which swerved off the road and into a fire hydrant.

A small trail of smoke escaped the pistol's barrel as it was pocketed. He witnessed the exchange of words between the man from before and Shade, but chose not to involve himself. Then, he calmly walked over to the woman and child, after the diabetic had left. Shade turned on the spot to face the scholar.

The woman practically screamed within her calm tone, as she radiated anger. As usual, her sharp words were distorted, and forced chuckles from their target. Once he was finished laughing, Shinigami spoke; a little loudly at first, but he calmed down a little ways through his reply.

"You talk as if I'm some monster! Some sick washed up citizen with a deranged sense of self righteousness!!! You act as if my actions aren't justified?! What have I done that I can't justify, that you could possibly convict me of being as bad as the rotten disease this world is infected with?! Let's see: Express my views on whether or not evil people should be killed? Pretty sure I'm not hurting anybody with that. Start a conversation: Nothing wrong with that. Pull a gun on someone stealing something: I've got a licence to carry it, and there's no way I could've shot him in the middle of Midgar. Call you a fool? Seventy-five dollars says you've been called worse. And, last time I checked, no one asked you in the first place. Shooting their tire? If I hadn't, the kid, and you're pet would both be dead. Besides, you seem awfully intent on convincing me I'm wrong. Probably, by making me wrong, you justify actions you've made in the past?"

Shade then turned away, and began walking with the child, probably going to find the child's parents. Just as Blake was about to do the same, the child's mother ran up to Shade, and after rushed Thank-You's, left with her son. Before Blake could turn to walk away, the woman continued. She started going on about her ordeals with this planet.

"I don't particularly care about you're life changing experienced on this planet, if you're not going to tell me what they taught you. You would think that you would elaborate a tad bit more, since you're so intent on proving me wrong. And as for Sephiroth and Genesis... Send them my way, if you ever get a chance. I'd like to meet them."

Since Shade appeared ready to leave on her bike, the man turned on the spot, his overcoat spinning behind him. With his arms swaying slightly, each step made a sharp thud on the wet ground. He waited; either for a reply from Shade or the sound of her bike starting.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:10 pm

((OOC: Sorry it's so short and she's driving off... but I honestly don't know what else to say or do by sticking to how my character really is ))

Through his entire tirade, Shade adjusted her helmet and activated the visor to confirm her ID as she started the engine. Once the security deactivated itself, she calmly raised her visor and slowly blinked at the young man as he rambled on and on some more. Once he was finally finished and turned away, Shade shook her head and sighed with disgust. "Why should I even bother wasting my breath? You've obviously made it clear you're impossible to talk to."

Just then, her PDA device blinked, revealing she recieved a message from Tifa, asking her where abouts since Shade was already running so late. She replied quickly before placing the device back into her pocket and revved up the engine to her cycle. "If you wish so much to speak to the renown SOLDIERS of this world, and loose your head in the process, go find them yourself since you're so smart. I'm not their keeper, so don't look to me to bring them to you."

She drove off with nothing else said, already knowing that if she tried talking for another moment or more, every word and every breath would have been a waste of time with a cackling know it all like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)   This World.. Is Rotten (Shade) Empty

Back to top Go down

This World.. Is Rotten (Shade)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy VII :: World Information and RP locations :: Advanced RP-
Jump to: