FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Blah blah blah blah blah blah......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Left_bar_bleue800/1000Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty
PostSubject: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 am

Alright so.... this was my Friday

---10:30am, left for work, took care of all those dogs O.o Gave them their meds, fed, cleaned up all their messes as well as cleaned some other things in boss's house and did laundry.
---went to the flower shop and paid for flowers to be sent for funeral
---ran to local plaza, did some baby shower shopping, as well as stuff to make a nice silk flower arrangement for grandmother in hospital
---get text message from friend I'm doing the shower for asking about amount of sandwiches that need to be made for shower.... Phone immediately goes dead right after receiving text -.-
---shot over to hospital to visit grandmother
---on way home, stopped at neighborhood plaza to wrap up shower shopping, but OH CRAP! >< The power is out there and they can only accept CASH sales -.-
---run to the bank to get cash
---go back to store.... shop... get to the register... POWER COMES BACK ON! **oh for FU$KS sake ><**
---stopped at friend's house ((who the shower is for)) on way home to give answer about sandwiches and calm her fussy baby to sleep before I go
---shoot over to other lady's house to take care of her cats, get mail, and water her flower beds and dead grass
---run home to load Jeep up with the rest of baby shower stuff
---run to the center where we are having baby shower to start decorating
---5 minutes after starting, tornado/hurricane storm hits and power goes out ><
---Continues decorating by cell phone lights and flashlight.
---leave center by 9pm and head straight to my boss's house to get allllllll of her dogs back in, meds given, lock up house
---on way home, stop at grocery store to get all the veggies and cheese for the platters for the shower
---home by 10:30 pm and begins making the cracker trays, veggie trays, and cheese trays
---wraps up remaining game gifts, finishes plate decorations, makes the origami banana flatware holders, and makes 4 signs to direct people to the shower

Now it's 4am..... and there doesn't look like there's any sleep in my schedule so far. I have to be off extra early tomorrow to go back up to my boss's house and take care of the dogs again, then go to the balloon store to get balloons for the shower, come home and load up everything and head up to the shower. It's not over till 4pm, then we have to clean up everything. From there, I have to run to the OTHER lady's house again to take care of her cats, water everything, and get her mail. Then off to my boss's house again for the night. I don;t expect to be back home until 8/8:30 pm and I have a feeling I'm going to completely collapse the minute I get home. My back is already in excruciating pain just from being on my feet too much >< ((Dr STILL never called about my MRI or therapy yet >< and I can't take my medicine because I HAVE to drive and get all this stuff done O.o ))

So yeah... I'll STILL be gone probably till Monday, cuz more than likely, I'll be sleeping all damn day Sunday >_> Just letting you little freaks know.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Left_bar_bleue30/30Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

PostSubject: Re: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 am

Since you can't learn to say the word "no", we must teach you how to delegate. You don't have to take on everything alone, you can still be in charge of everything and let others help

Now you can't tell me not to overdo things or I will call you names.

Don't make me swim out there and kick your broken behind!

Take it easy when you can *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Left_bar_bleue400/1000Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

PostSubject: Re: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

*headdesk*

You have my sympathies and I hope you're finally able to get some REST soon. Tifa's right, you really don't have to do *everything* yourself, you know.

*hug*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 pm

*casts Lv. 1 Sleep*

You need to relax!!!

The others are right, you don't HAVE to do everything yourself. ...But, I know you better than that; you're going to, anyway. So, at the very least, take Sunday to REALLY relax. Hell, go get a hotel room, so you don't have to deal with anyone, if that's what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Left_bar_bleue800/1000Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm delegating, I swear, Teefypoo <---*nyah nyah, called you names first* I've seriously had help through pretty much everything. Problem is, there's not enough time in the damn day to get crap done Razz

But I do admit to the "never saying no" problem. Old habits die hard, I guess.

Update tho... there was still no power to the center but we decided to have the shower anyway ((it was already cancelled once... we weren't about to cancel a second time with the baby now 2 months old)) BUT, the shower turned out beautifully, even through the added glitches ((the girl with the cake and other food showed up and hour late and did NOTHING the whole time she was there to help out))

But what mattered the most was seeing the surprise and smiles on the mommy's face. Seriously.... I could have cried by how ecstatic she was, how much fun she had, and how much she finally got to laugh at such a very difficult time in her life. With her baby born 2 months early, born with a heart condition ((she has to be strapped to a heart and respiratory monitor 24/7 which is EXTREMELY uncomfortable for her)), having acid reflux on top cholic, and endless trips to the ER, this poor mommy is stressed to the max. She totally deserved this. It was worth everything to see my friend have a good time again and finally get a chance to be herself and have a little attention centered on her for a change for all her hard work and devotion to her baby daughter.

Now that her shower is over, I just have a few things to do in July for my sister's wedding in August. And no, this isn't me not being able to say no again Razz It's a group of things we as the bridesmaids need to do and have been delegated equally for each of us to do our share. Nothing strenuous, I assure guys.

But thanks for being patient and caring, everyone. It means alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blah blah blah blah blah blah......   Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blah blah blah blah blah blah......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: User Information-
Jump to: