FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Finding ways(solo) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Finding ways(solo) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Finding ways(solo) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Finding ways(solo) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Finding ways(solo) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Finding ways(solo) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Finding ways(solo) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Finding ways(solo) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Finding ways(solo) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Finding ways(solo) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Finding ways(solo) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Finding ways(solo) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Finding ways(solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larc

Larc

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Finding ways(solo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding ways(solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks: The Wandering Fighter, The Wolf Warrior, Howling Beast Master, Puppy

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 am

He already had lost track of how much time since he had left his village had passed, but he was searching for something that even if it was a simple rumor it would be valid for the trip at this point. Larc had heard all around about other worlds and trips to them were somehow common, that is if you really had enough money to take the special train or if you found your own way to them. Both of them seemed really extremely far from Larc's reach, but he heard about pirates, mostly about a special one who owned a special ship which could probably make his own way to other worlds, most of time.

Sat at the rocky cliff he watched the sea crashing against the coast, he was almost at the so called pirate's cove, but he was tired after fighting the last assault of monster which just crawled out at him when he was eating. Now protected, surrounded by pillar stones in the cliff the most things they would have to worry would be falling or really small creatures. He woke up listening a strange sound, then after a few seconds the sound repeated itself, looking from the cliff he saw a ship entering a passage in the rocks before it was closed shut. " Definitely not only a rumor, at least the part about their lair right?" he said sitting back with a smile and petting Blur on the head who was still asleep.

Last edited by Larc on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/g43riel
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:
Finding ways(solo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding ways(solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks: The Wandering Fighter, The Wolf Warrior, Howling Beast Master, Puppy

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:37 am

As they finally managed to reach the cave a sound like a whistle could be heard coming from it’s entry, as some wind like a breeze seemed to blew from inside then stopping and starting again continuously, despite it looking just like an old and normal road tunnel across the mountains. Larc was worried about one thing only, Blur wasn’t found of caves and that fear had already showed up, freezing the chocobo’s muscles as the werewolf slowly walked toward the cave and stopped at it’s mouth looking back at his frightened friend. “Wait here if you want... i’ll be back... there’ll be no problems in there” he said making sure to calm down Blur as he slowly walked into the cave and out of the chocobo field of vision.
    The constant blowing wind made the cavern feels as if it was in a whole different place in the world judging by it’s chilling temperature, a curious thing but nothing something that would really bother Larc. The way inside was pretty clear, although some avoidable pits here and there nearby, it really was something like a simple abandoned road tunnel, one which he couldn’t smell anything besides himself, but still could hear some small footsteps from time to time walking from somewhere around. The steps became louder, coming closer from behind him, he could feel them now “goblins...” he sighed turning around to face them, grabbing one in mid air who had just jumped at him and throwing him against the wall while the other three rushed at him. After the goblin had just hit the wall a screeching sound started to grow from above them, making all of them suddenly stop the whole fight and look up as a cloud of vampire bats flapped wings and flew at them, striking the knocked goblin first. He didn't knew anything about that cavern, the only way was to follow the goblins escape route as wherever they were going would be better than end up in a dead end flanked by those things. Not so far one of the goblins had just opened a passage in a rock, it was when the one who was running next to Larc slipped on the cave watered floor. Without enough time to think Larc jumped back landing next to him on fours, before grabbing his arm with a bite and jumping into the passage before it was closed shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 pm

After a few long panting breaths lied on the cave cool floor he turned and started to get up, seeing the three goblins just a few meters away talking to each other, which were kinda ignoring Larc until noticing him starting to move. Slowly the creatures walked backwards, exchanging glances with him before turning around and running away.
    well...It could have ended worse” he said to himself, touching the wall that was now blocking the passage he had came through just a moments ago. Almost like in a vault between two rocks next to his right, he spot a small lever. He almost pulled it, but remembering what happened earlier it he assumed it was still too soon to open that passage again.

Larc had been walking deeper in those tunnels for some time already, but he only started to regret his self for not following the goblins when finally came across a fork where the tunnel broke into three different ways. He wondered where they have gone, thinking that there were probably some more passages that they knew around. The sound of water could be faintly heard coming from down the pits along the way, that when the wind made it’s pause and stopped whistling. Tired from walking he sat and leaned against a rock looking at the three ways in front of him. “Weird place, i can’t feel, hear or see a living thing around, i’m just starting to miss that bunch of goblins“ he said giving it a big yawn and then as his eyes were opening again he spot the silhouette of a person standing in the way in front of him, before it started to ran and disappeared into it. Larc not wanting to waste time, jumped up and tried to follow up behind it as fast as he could, but still not been able to notice any presence around or to smell who or what he was actually tracking down.
    It’s already slowing down, here in the next turning i’ll be able to caught u...” He stopped as he couldn't feel anything anymore under his feet, slowly drifting in away the air before starting fastly fall down several meters like a rock and land in the water. Emerging for air he looked around, no one "...starting to hate this whole place"
Back to top Go down
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

It was dark down where he was, daylight didn't had strength enough to reflect itself in those walls so much as it did where he was before sinking in that lake, but still fine for him to see. Larc was swimming to the corner to get out of that water when he heard steps coming closer and a saw moving shadows created by some waving torchlight.

I'm telln u it's probably no'thing lets go back"
    “I'm checking that noise, spirits and ghost stories like that aren't stoppin me. Also if somthings happen it’s I who’ll have to listen to cap later.
    He heard the men talking while they walked into the chamber he was. Carefully Larc sunk his body and went leaning against the rocks in order to avoid been spotted. It seemed he was now way closer to the pirate’s den then he had thought, he just wondered though... if he ended up needing some kind of escape route how would he ever go back from where he came. "...it’s not a fake one, the way up this tunnel leads no one found it at any of the upper levels when doing searchs, neither does it looks like to have an end looking from down here, besides a lot of people said to have seen and heard weird things when around here. It’s a like, a really..."
    "Ghostly place! Look man you already told me that, if u are afraid of dead people shadows fine, but stop telling me that history over and over, anyway lets head back". Sighing in relief as the guards steps finally disappeared around Larc climbed out his way out from the lake, shaking dry his fur and then sitting on a rock looking up in to the looming darkness above, thinking about everything that the young men had said and what he had experienced there since he entered the cave.
    Heh, a spirit ? Who would guess i’d be somehow guided here by that kind of help.” He felt kind like an idiot talking alone to the nothingness around, but kept going “See... the thing is.... I can’t really picture why did you decided to do that, but i’m grateful wherever, whoever and whatever you are” He finished throwing a small stone laying around at the lake, watching it’s ripples disappear before stretching his self and walk into the same way that the two men had gone, which was the only way out there he actually could use.

Last edited by Larc on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 am

As he walked more light started to come from the next chamber, lightning his way, it was when he heard a really confuse and desperate voice of a man which seemed to be talking to others, the two men that he saw earlier as he finally could see them, about something that had happened to pirate’s headquarters. Careful and silently he approached to better understand it.

"No, can’t , can’t go back inside, last one, lucky escape!"

Come on can’t you explain what happened inside? you’ve been babbling that over for some time already while sitting there and looking at the door, can’t you tell us?”

We should take a look at what happened insid” “Bad, no help, can’t help, no hope.” “ So were just leaving everybody there like that? You’re really good for nothing

He’s in shock and nervous, just by hearing his words and breathing i can tell you that can’t you? Give him some time” Larc said out loud from the edge of the tunnel he came, still out of their sight. “Who are you ? You’re the spirit, the ghost of the cave ?!?!” Larc held deep his laughing as he heard that been stated so seriously like that by the man. He heard a bump and what seemed like someone falling to the ground. “Ouch, why di..” “Come out then if we mean no harm, it is if the feeling is actually reciprocal” He said resting his hand at his sword just for safety.
    Heh Sounds good, cause by the looks of it you need help any kind of right now, right?” Larc before said slowly walking into the chamber. The men were surprised as they saw him, but with different kinds of surprise as while the ones still sat on the floor clearly showed fear from the large and tall werewolf walking in front of them, while the one standing seemed surprised like he was meeting some old tale from a book that just came to life and was stunned by that, even removing his hand from the grip of the sword. “i thought that it would be better this way, sorry for scaring like that, it just naturally happens...” Larc said walking casually towards them scratching behind his head, before standing in front of the frozen group looking at him and reaching his hand out at one of the men who as at the floor. Instantly the man jumped backwards as Larc made the move toward him with his hand. “That... that really wasn't needed Dan, sorry it's just, i mean... i thought you were extinct as it’s way too rare to meet one of you” Vinno scolded his friend action before fastly turning back his attention to Larc as he talked. "No it’s fine, about that... well we just rarely go out, that’s basically the whole story, of course there’s always some crazy people like me roaming around” He always had good times when meeting and talking like that to people who had such peak curiosity or some knowledge about him, or in rare cases both like that.

What are you saying Vinno!? AnD WhY are YoU TalKiNG tO THaT!?! WHy arE yOU TWO EVEN TALKING?!!?!?!” Standing leaned against the wall, Dan shout at them nervous as he observed everything still confused. Both Larc and Vinno looked back at him, but just followed by that the door to the pirate’s HQ started to open, making a creak sound and leaking what seemed like a gas from the door, catching everybody’s attention. In a matter of an instant, after a nod between the lycan and the man, Vinno started running to one of the tunnels the chamber led followed by Dan, who had other things to worry besides the werewolf at the moment, while at last Larc picked the crazy lost man in his arms and ran after them.

Back to top Go down
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 am

"Ar-Are we safe?" Dan asked while gasping for air after the run, him and Vinno were already resting from it, both sat on the floor leaned against rocks when Larc arrived and answered it upon just hearing them. “Were good” Said the werewolf, while putting the man he carried all that way down on the floor, before also fall sitting on the ground. “ i don’t know what that was.... it didn't smell bad, but sure looked dangerous... also it’s not coming this way” Those words soothed them a bit, but still left many things without answers like, what had actually happened inside the headquarters and if they could do something about it.
    We should take some rest” Larc said looking at them after that long running, but he knew was probably the one most tired of them even probably not seeming like it, after all he never really managed to get a proper rest for some time since entering that cave.
    "Rest? Yes, resting they all are, sleeping like stones” The man started to cry out, looking at each of them before moving backwards until meeting the wall and staying there silent again. No one spoke a word for a long moment, they were tired and still confused with everything, the constant sound of water drops from around was the only comforting thing heard.
    "So.... actually how low are we in the cave?” Larc asked, remembering his fall not so long ago, after thinking about the drops and remembering about Blur, thinking if he was ok. "Our base is at the shore level that’s kinda obvious, otherwise, really how could we navigate?” “That... makes sense” Larc felt like an idiot after hearing it specially in that way Dan did, but at least he didn't sound angry as before. “I really don’t know what got you Dan...” Vinno sighed watching his partner talking that way, before turning to the man sitting curled against the wall. “Now really, tell us what happened there
    There was shipment, among several things there was a really large crate... few guys were curious to know what it was, like always happens when there’s no description on it. Instead it had warnings, it said to not open and to handle with extreme care and caution. They forgot the ‘caution’ part and thought that the ‘care’ part meant delicate jewels or things of that sort.” He made a pause, noticing that now he had the two man and the werewolf paying attention to him. “It was already late, you guys were out on patrol... i was walking my way to meet you outside to tell about it when i heard something like a crash followed by some gust, then it was visible in the air, a color filling it, making everybody as far as i could see walking around to fall asleep like a rock to the ground...then...
    Then we met you outside the entrance door
    Just what was in that crate? a device that you guys broke or activated by mistake?” Nervous and ashamed from running like that, the man answered looking away from them. " I don't know... almost everybody was already sleeping, we never thought a peek at it could do something like that, i was just lucky to walk away in time when it happened" The three noticed it couldn't be helped as there wasn't really nothing more to hear from him and moved away from him, giving him some more space, the three sitting next to each other leaning on the wall of the other side of the chamber; Dan, Vinno and Larc respectively.
    ...the smell I've felt from it
    What has it’s smell now?
    it wasn't bad, it was just much like a flowers scent...
Back to top Go down
Larc

Larc

Character sheet
Max MP:

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 am

Dan and Vinno were arguing about what they should do while Larc refreshed his self, drinking some water that came from behind a rock making a small pool that disappeared flowing into a crack in the wall.
    "There's nothing else to talk, we need to go there help them, NOW"
    "You're crazy, that poison or whatever that is might affect us too, so what?"
    "We can't leave our friends, then specially if it's some kind of poison were wasting time here while they are there"
    "He's right we should hurry" The werewolf said flexing and stretching his arms before walking toward the tunnel that lead back to their headquarters, but stopping as he heard Dan's accuse him. "And why you care about it, as far as we know this all could be your doing wolf guy, wanting all of ours findings and goods, who knows..."
    "someone need any other reason to help others besides knowing they need it? but you’re right... i’m helping you guys cause i need" He replied calmly without turning around, before starting to walk his way into the tunnel. “Satisfied?” Vinno sighing looked at Dan’s face, noticing that he was ashamed for saying those things after hearing the werewolf’s reply. Realizing they were been left behind both run into the tunnel, but Larc wasn’t far he had just walked off from their sight and soon they caught up with him.
    Hey, thanks for joining” Larc said giving them a smile of fangs, before he kept walking looking forward ”Listen, there’s probably a door you guys use to enter ships in the mountain, if we could..
    “open that then whatever that gas is would be gone”
    "Leave it to me" Dan said, making then both Larc and Vinno slow their pace and look at him. "One of you don't know where it is while the other one don't know how to activate it, also i can run my way there pretty good in the HQ"
    Both looked to each other, before regaining their normal pace walking. "It'll be up to you then, we'll try to find the cause of everything"
    "Sure"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding ways(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding ways(solo)   Finding ways(solo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding ways(solo)
Page 1 of 1