FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Hello Again~ EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Hello Again~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Hello Again~ EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Hello Again~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Hello Again~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Hello Again~ EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Hello Again~ EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Hello Again~ EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Hello Again~ EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Hello Again~ EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Hello Again~ EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Hello Again~ EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Hello Again~ EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Hello Again~ EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Hello Again~ EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Hello Again~ EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Hello Again~ EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Hello Again~ EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Hello Again~ EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Hello Again~ EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Hello Again~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Hello Again~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazytrain

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Character sheet
Max MP:
Hello Again~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Hello Again~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Character Tweaks:

Hello Again~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again~   Hello Again~ EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello there ladies, gentlemen, roughnecks, paladins, highly trained cyber-soldiers, bioengineering-projects-gone-right/wrong, and self-aware computer systems. I return from lands neighboring this one to meet up with my friends of old. Alas, the site having recently undergone an overhaul, I had to hold off on the character creation.

Veterans of the site may know me as Coryn, Water-Boy, Gilgamesh (II), I'm certain there were some wolf puns in there, and more infamously, IALBTD (during my incredibly emo stage). If you are new here and recognize zero of these names, you may call me C.T., Crazy, Train, crazytrain, or hell, even call me 'The Conductor' if you're feeling mysterious.

Those of you who know my history of reckless acts of throwing myself against the approval systems over and over, great. For those of you more new to me, ignore the previous sentence, I have no idea what you're talking/typing/thinking about, and you are clearly going insane, as I would never do something so rash as to break a rule knowing full well that I was doing it and the repercussions. And shame on you for ever thinking that.

I am a man of simple wants, enjoying thrills of action roleplay, as well as the pseudo-placed feeling of camaraderie amongst the members of forums and myself. My will is to RP, I don't have completely thought-out character plans. I have a drive to follow the plot, and am always willing to support another's idea of main character (given it doesn't drive me up a wall and a half). In the drudgery of everyday life, I enjoy a happy forum post, but I more than settle for tabletops very often, so I may be a tad less active than veterans remember me being (especially on weekends).

So, in my current introductory mood being in need of closure, I shall take my bow. If you are looking for threads of mine to read if you are reading this super way late, I like to name my threads "All Aboard the [Funny Thread Related Object] Train!" for social topics, and "[Noun Pertaining to Thread] are/is/be Going/Goin' Off the/da/dem Rails/Railz" for more action-packed thread because that is funny and you should laugh. Laugh with me. Ha. Ha. We are done laughing now.

Signed,
The Conductor
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Hello Again~ Left_bar_bleue30/30Hello Again~ Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

Hello Again~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again~   Hello Again~ EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 am

Well, hello there. That's quite the introduction! I'm Tifa, have always been Tifa and will always be Tifa. Don't go doing the emo thing again and we'll all get along just dandy Wink

You might have noticed that the character creation template and stuff is up now, feel free to start making your character if you want, but just be aware that not everything is in place yet. We're working on the rest as fast as we can!

*shares cake and cookies* welcome back! ^^
Back to top Go down
crazytrain

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-08

Character sheet
Max MP:
Hello Again~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Hello Again~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Character Tweaks:

Hello Again~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again~   Hello Again~ EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

I indeed took notice of the applications and am starting to piece together my character, though a particular system's lack of appearance, namely the machine creation rules, are holding me from the crafting of such a character. While I technically have an alternative build that would work just as well, I'll await the system to see if and how it suits my build more than the alternative.

Alternatively from that, I'll lay claim to my portion of the cake and cookies before anyone else arrived to lay waste to them. *quickly devours the cookies and cake*

Thank You~
The Conductor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Again~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again~   Hello Again~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Again~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Misc. :: Miscellaneous :: User Information-
Jump to: