FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Having decided to go visit other Worlds to learn more and broaden her horizon a bit, Crucent was now on Gaia. To be perfectly accurate; she was on the Western continent at a beach called Costa del Sol and at the moment, she was busy sunbathing and just relaxing, lying on a bed and sipping a cool drink.

The last few weeks had been, well, not nice, so she figured she'd go where noone knew her and just recharge her batteries in peace. Having just left Angeal back in Midgar, she had heard about this place and decided to check it out for herself and she was glad she did as it was just what she needed.

A nice hotel, with friendly staff and a gorgeous beach was enough to put a smile on her face again she mused too herself as she sipped to her drink, before putting it on the low table next to her ans closing her eyes, preparing for another bout of tanning.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Ah Costa del Sol. Xanxus strolled down the pier, a bottle of tequila in hand as he took in the wonderful day. Despite his enjoyment he wore his trademark scowl like any other day. He had come today to relax and get away from his job of being a leader. His second in command could handle things while he took the day off. He was as dressed up as ever as his pirate styled boots stepped out onto the sands of the beach.

A white dress shirt tucked into black jeans with a loosely knotted black tie. His black Varia jacket was hanging off his shoulders like always. The empty sleeves of his jacket flapped in the wind as he lifted the bottle to his lips and took a drink. He approached an empty chair and stripped off his jacket, shirt and tie. Using the clothing as a pillow he layed back so that his well toned torso could tan, legs crossed at the ankles.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 am

Stretcing her well-toned legs, Crucent sighed happily as she spotted the stranger sit down in another chair not too far away from her, looking around, she saw they were alone, so she figured she'd at least be polite and say hi, it seemed a bit silly not to really.

"Hello."

Turning a little in her chair so she was facing him she gave him a friendly smile and continued "Nice to meet you. My name is Crucent. May I ask what yours is?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 am

"Hello." Xanxus heard a female voice say to him from not too far away. His eyes moved to take a look at the source of the voice. He saw what he could only call and elf woman laying in the next chair over, relaxing and taking in the warm sun.

Suddenly she turned on her side, looking right at Xanxus with a kind smile. "Nice to meet you. My name is Crucent. May I ask what yours is?" Was this woman serious? How could she be here and not know who the great Xanxus was? It earned her a chuckle from the normally scowling assassin leader.

"The name is Xanxus, I'm sure you've heard of me at some point in your lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am

looking a bit perplexed, Crucent smiled a bit "errr, sorry. No I haven't. Should I have?"

Intrigued by his comment, she sat up and started taking an intrest in him. He didn't look half-bad, kinda ruthlessly handsome with scars on his face and upper body, but by no means ugly in spite of them. In fact; it only made him a bit more handsome.

Teasing him a little she couldn't resist and asked "What do you do for a living, if you are so famous?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 pm

The woman, Crucent as she called herself, smiled somewhat confused. "Errr, sorry. No I haven't. Should I have?"

Xanxus was confused himself. Someone who had never heard of him or his assassins? How was that possible? He watched as she sat up, staring at him with intrest.

"What do you do for a living, if you are so famous?" She asked him. He started to take her in more. Long, toned legs, a body with all its curves in the right places and an almost cute/sexy face. It never made her look bad, quite the opposite actually.

"You've never heard of the Varia then. The world's best assassins under my lead." He wasn't bragging so much as stating with a sense of pride.

Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Laughing softly, she replied "Well that's why I haven't heard of you then, we clearly aren't from the same world. I am From Vana'diel, and there we don't have Varia. We just have secret societies and pirates. Allthough we do have assassins, they are not very organized and about as good at getting along with others as ten angry cats in a bag."

Giving him another quick smile, she was honestly intrigued by him now. She had never met an Assassin before. She had met people who had killed others, but those were just in wars and fights, not for a living. She had to ask; "so, what is life as an Assassin like, I imagine its very cloak and dagger and a bit lonesome?" Giving him a mirthful look with her big lightbrown eyes she waited for him to reply.

Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well that's why I haven't heard of you then, we clearly aren't from the same world. Crucent laughed. Her voice went with her body now that Xanxus was actually listening.

"I am From Vana'diel, and there we don't have Varia. We just have secret societies and pirates. Allthough we do have assassins, they are not very organized and about as good at getting along with others as ten angry cats in a bag." She told the Varia leader.

Xanxus had head of other worlds, even sent some of his members to them for jobs that only the best could get done, but had never gone himself. Although he suspected he might have a reason to visit this Vana'diel the next time he chose to take a day off.

"so, what is life as an Assassin like, I imagine its very cloak and dagger and a bit lonesome?" She asked him with a mirthful look in her big, light brown eyes.

"I'm not taking care of the jobs myself, there's never a reason that I'm needed. I tell the Varia what to do, who to kill and get the payments. He told her as he took another sip from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 pm

"hmm, I see. Well, I hope you won't be sending any after me then" tiliting her head a little she winked at him and took a sip of her drink "you see, I'm the World Leader of Vana'Diel, and rest assured; even tho it doesn't look like it now, I am fully capable of looking out for my safety."

Turning a little more serious, a small frown appeared between her eyebrows, showing she was deep in thought"how do you become the Chief Assassin? do you apply for it, or is it a case of dead-mens-boots where you 'remove' the competition as you go along?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 am

"In a case like that, I might be the one sent out. World leaders often require the best to take care of them." Xanxus told her straight faced. "Although it would give me an excuse to spend time with someone cute." He gave her a sly grin before taking another drink.

"Now thats a secret I'm not able to tell you. If I did, it might be my name on the next job slip." He layed back down. Today was truely a day for him to relax and he needed it badly. He was in the best position. The beach sun, one of his best bottles of tequila and a cute woman beside him.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 am

Laughing Crucent couldn't help herself and said "So first you'd seduce me, then you'd kill me? sounds like a bad deal for me then" surprised she found herself delighted at his company, she hadn't had this much fun for some time now and gave him a sideways glance as she smiled at him.
Sitting back in her chair she crossed her long well-toned legs for more comfort then said " I think I'll need to severely upgrade my security then, I'm not sure I'd feel safe with you in my bedroom at night."

Last edited by Crucent on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 am

Xanxus laughed, it was one of those full throated and deep laughs. "There isn't much to worry about, I don't do free lancing and I don't see any reason someone would want you dead." He said as he relaxed into his chair a bit more. "Your too cute for that to happen if you ask me."

"Besides, seduce and kill isn't my style. I'd go in guns blazing and make sure you knew who did the job." He looked at her well sculpted body from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 am

Giving him her sweetest smile as she heard his cute comment, Crucent said "thank you, thats very nice of you to say, your rather handsome yourself as well"

Leaning her head back she rested her head against a rolled up towel, by now enjoying herself immensely. He was extremely cocky, but ridiculously charming too, and it worked very well together. As she heard his last comment, she couldn't help herself and with a slight smirk murmured "As for things blazing in my bedroom, I prefer men to guns...alot more pleasurable for both and alot less violent too."

Taking a small sip of her drink she set the glass away again before asking him "are you from this World then?"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:51 am

Xanxus listened to her comment about things she liked blazing in her bedroom. despite her mumbling of it his ears were still those of a highly trained assassin. Was she inviting him tonight? Maybe he was just overthinking something for once. He could hit that mark later, it seemed he wasn't doing to bad at flirting with her.

"Are you from this world then?" She asked him after another drink from her glass.

"I've been a part of this world since I was born. To be completely honest I've grown bored of it." It was true. Xanxus had spent every waking second of his life as the adopted son of a mafia leader. That was the only reason he had taken over the Varia who worked for his adopted father. Maybe this Crucent would give him a chance to get away from it all.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 am

"I see.So you haven't considered travelling to other worlds through those Multiplex Portals that have appeared on ever planet? it's how I got here and it's incredibly easy to travel with them. Just go to the one in this world, state wich world you wish to go to, then walk through and your there."

Looking at him again she said "if you wish, you are free to come visit my world sometime. It's called Vana'Diel, but it's not as tecnologically advanced as yours is. All I ask is that you please don't work while your there." Giving him another quick smile she jokingly said as an afterthought "...allthough there are a few persons that is getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Xanxus let out that deep, throaty laught again. "Well, I think seeing you would be reason enough to take an extended trip to another world myself." He told her before going into detail about how he was getting bored with this world and wanted to go exploring other places. He had already been to every major location his world had to offer for both pleasure and work but had gotten everything he ever could out of his travels.

"I could use with relocating the business but it would take time to find half way decent assassins over there. I could also take care of those people getting on your nerves as a freebie." He said with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Looking thoughtful for a bit She replied "im not certain a band of professional Assassins is something i'd like on my world, cause well, you kill others. and who knows; someone might hire you to take out me one day, and i wouldn't like that at all"

Turning around Crucent flipped the back of the chair all the way down and settled herself so she could tan her back as well, her head faced to watch Xanxus while they talked.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Xanxus thought for a moment. Could he give up the life he had been groomed for since he was adopted? He supposed that he could travel with her and leave a figure head here that he could give orders through. Maybe he could find something else that he could do there. He was momentarily destracted by her rather impressive chest as she turned over to tan her back. Thankfully he recovered quiet quickly, hopefully she didn't notice.

"Well then, perhaps I could come over as your "body guard"." He said, hardly sounding flirty despite how much that line screamed it.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Shading her eyes she looked over at Xanxus, apparently the man was serious.
She had never had a bodyguard, as she hadn't needed one really, apparently that meant that she didn't ruffle enough feathers with people or something, but for Cru, that was a good thing. She quite liked living after 32 years of it so far, it was addicting.

"I don't know that I need one, but a friend is always welcomed with me, if that okay with you?"

She then saw some of his scars as his shirt moved a little in a mild gust of wind, tried not to stare, but it was clear that beeing a Top Asassin was no picnic, and the odd thing about seeing the scars was, she just wanted to reach out and feel one of them, letting her fingers gently caress it as most of them looked to be very painful back when he got them.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"Then all I need to do is put someone else in charge here while I'm gone. I can be ready to leave when you are." He told her with one of his very rare, very sexy grins.

He caught her staring, it didn't take a genius to guess she had noticed the scars. He hated them but they served as a reminder. He remembered how he got them perfectly. How the ice had melted and caused the injuries. He was just glad she was only seeing the top layer and not the rest that made his face hideous.

"Do you want to touch them?" He asked her, rolling over onto his side as well, facing her.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I really am, I didn't mean to stare!" Blushing Crucent stuttered an apology, feeling very embarassed that she had been caught staring at Xanxus' scars.

She then heard his question, and leaned up on her elbows as she looked at him, all joking aside, and thougth a little. Clearly, he didn't like his scars, but, he had just offered her the chance to touch them even so and she was fairly certain that's not something he offered just anybody who looked him over. Biting her lower lip a little, she looked into his eyes and nodded slowly as she said "if you don't mind, then yes, I'd like to"
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

"my god, I'm so sorry, I really am, I didn't mean to stare!" She burst out once he asked. He chuckled a bit at her reaction. She really did have manners. That was something else Xanxus lost a long time ago.

"If you don't mind, then yes, I'd like to."

"I may not like them but I did learn to accept them." He stated as he got up and walked over to her, kneeling to bring his torso down to her level. His well muscled body had faint traces of scars at the moment but most who really knew him would see the rest of them when he got mad enough.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 am

Sitting up as he walked over to her, Cru swallowed a little nervously as he came closer. She wasn't worried he would hurt her, but, he was.. quite muscly, and that was something she liked in a man. Reaching out a hand as he sat by her, her eyes got drawn again to his chest, just as her hand made contact with his skin and she looked up into his eyes; her light-brown meeting his as her fingers lightly brushed against one of his scars and traced it with her smooth, warm finger-tips. Feeling the scar-tissue, she gently caressed it, her thumb and fingers noting every ridge and tough of hardened skin.

Swallowing hard; her hand kept on exploring his torso, drifting from scar to scar as she kept up eye-contact with him. It was one of the most intimate experiences in her life. Not until she was done did she look down, again somewhat embarassed at her own candor as she gave him a soft smile.

Finally finding her voice again, she managed to mumble "Thank you, I hope I didn't cause any discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus

Xanxus

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 am

Xanxus locked eyes with her. It seemed she wanted to keep her light brown eyes on his the whole time. The light brush of her fingers as she commited every one of the visible scars on his chest to simple sensory memory was an odd feeling for him. After all, this was the first one who had openly wondered about his scars and wanted to know what they felt like. But from her hand he could tell she was exploring his entire torso as well every time she moved from one scar to the next.

Finally she broke eye contact and removed her hand. It took a few moments but she managed to find her voice when she said "Thank you, I hope I didn't cause you any discomfort."

Xanxus simply shook his head before moving back to his own beach chair. Now that he was up he figured he'd move it closer to Crucent. Once he was close enough he sat back down on the edge facing her. "It didn't bother me. In fact, you were the first to ever ask me directly about it."
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 am

smiling she said jokingly "Perhaps others are more polite then me."

Laughingly she continued "it's just that; even though I've been badly injured over the years, I usually get a Cure thrown on me, so I don't have scars at all.Anyway...You'd think with me beeing a World Leader; I'd be more tactful, but I am glad you let me feel them, it was... nice" Smiling at him she noticed that she was taken in by the man, and she didn't even mind it.

Her fingers still remembering the feel of his scars, not to mention the rest of his body as well, Crucent took another sip of her drink as he moved his chair closer to hers as she was feeling a little hot and bothered by the memory of his body. "but... if I may, can I ask how you got them? unless of course you'd rather not say, in wich case i'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)   Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just what the Doctor ordered (Xanxus only, others PM to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next