FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue100/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty
PostSubject: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Bala walked quietly from her small shack in Macalania Forest. She wasn't sure what all she would find out there, but that wasn't the point. She wanted to go out of her home and find the answers she had been missing for most of her life. Answers to questions like who had killed her parents, really? Did the Ronso have a name? Did he or she care that he or she had killed two innocents in a blind fury? Further, were other races really that beneath the Guado?

A soft sigh escaped her lips. It was a somehow unexpected, yet soothing sound. Her sakura hair bathed in the sun of a new day, and the flashes of lighter pink almost made her hair glow. A hand reached up and adjusted the ivory comb she was given on her graduation day. Smoothing out her red kimono, which was tied by a golden obi, her hands shook nervously. Sea green eyes looked into the eyes of a condescending elder. Her head bent low as she walked out of the Guado encampment and into unknown territory for the first time.

Her geta crunched against some fallen limbs from the dying trees on the outskirts of the forest. Looking up at the dying trees, Bala frowned. I hope I can relieve their unspoken fears.

She flexed her hand a few times, remembering that she had no weapon on her as of right now. I read something about shops once. Unfortunately, the new establishment that the Guado have created currently have none. Maybe if I find I rather like the shopkeeping business maybe I'll open one when I get back...

The girl checked her surroundings quickly. That is, if I figure out how to leave the forest. Maybe I can go to other lands, she thought wryly. "I'm sure it's not like the fairy tales I used to read...then again, people aren't supposed to sense the dead, either," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 am

Alastar is taking a nice run when he sees a younger girl ahead. He ducks out of sight because his weapons are at home and he has learned to be careful near other races. Now he can do little more than find a good hiding spot so he scurries up the tree. He finds an acorn a good ways up and there are branches he can get across to another tree so he decides to wait and see if he was spotted. At the trunk of the tree where he is at there is some foliage he can hide in. While waiting Alaster's heart starts to accelerate, he knows this is the rush he gets before a fight, but he hopes it is little more than age.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Cain walks towards the forrest, he smiling as the sun slowly sets, his discomfort to light weaking as tim passed, he see the young girl and smiles a warm smile, as he sits on a tree trunk and prayed to the gods of light, as he speaks calm fills the air, his senses allowing him to feel the energy of a few young ones in the area, but as the young girl walks closer he smiles and opens his simple bread, and 'wine' and looks to her," hello Miss, what berings you so far form town? are you a Pilgrim? or are you just a wayword soul looking for a way to walk?" he offer her his bread, as a vampire it was usless to him anyway, and as for it, it would keep til the end of days, though it would be stale."strange air of this Forrest Miss. it may seem strange but can you tell me where I am? As a traviling priest I give my sermon and move on, so Travel takes me far off, and I wonrderd where I was this fine eveing." his eyes glowed as the sun fully set, a crimson glow echoed off a false life..
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue100/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Bala's nose began to crinkle slightly as a foul odor entered her nostrils. Strange... She looked left and hoped to see her parents. They weren't there though, so she looked forward and saw a figure in front of her. To her dismay, the figure seemed to be giving off the scent and worse, he was walking toward her. She had noticed a rustle in the bushes behind her, but she saw the newcomer as more important.

When he began to speak, Bala took everything she could into account. He offered her bread, which she accepted with a bow. "Thank you," she said in a hushed whisper. After listening to his questions she smiled weakly. "I am on my way off on a pilgrimage I suppose you could call it. You are in the elusive Macalania Forest."

Staring at the ground, Bala began twitching unconsciously. All the training in the world could not make nervousness go away. "A-actually...this is going to sound foolish, but...I've never left this forest. I was wondering if you knew the way out? What kind of town did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 am

Alastar's attention was taken up by this new thing, his only thoughts where it is human but not human i smell blood but too many to distinguish.

HE IS WRONG she should flee she maybe bad but she not wrong i help

Alastar jumped to the ground landing at a full run. As he landed his body hit the ground as well as his paws, which hurt a little and caused two or three limping steps to his run but he had no time to spend on it. PROTECT with that thought came a roar with such ferocity that it even surprised Alastar, but again no Time. As Alastar ran he thought about what to do... all that came was PROTECT her from it.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Cain nods as he looks to the being running, his form unusaly to Cain as he rises, not drawing his sword, and smiles holding up his hand and speaking gently," Hold youreself, I mean you no harm, I am a simple priest, I can see youre in pain.. allow me to ease your burden.."Cain knew better to be carful around somthing strange but as what he was, he had no right to judge what the light brought forth, as he rises, he, removes his gloves, ready to use righ hand of light... or if this thing was willing to kill, the left hand of Darkness would do, and he opens his cloak, as he looks back to the young girl," Do not be afraid... for the faithful will be rewarded.."he looks back the charging being.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Bala looked down at the base of a tree behind her and saw a cute, small creature running toward her. She eyed Cain over quizzically. "Yes, the faithful shall be rewarded, but where am I to go to leave this place?"

She turned and squatted down in front of the thing and opened up her hand and smiled slightly. She made a motion to the creature that she was willing to let him perch on her shoulder for the time being. "It is said in the Way of the Forest that one should protect all helpless life from harm. What say you to that, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

it no prepare it seem nice it wrong no trust wrong Alastar decide to take the girl's offer but refused to go any nearer to the wrongness. The wrongness needed study, it is always best to learn about others especially if they later turned into an enemy. Alastar's eyes showed hate and curiosity but when the wrongness came near he growled a I don't like you growl. Alastar would not be hasty again; he would not make the first move. As Alastar settled on the girls shoulder he found himself purring which he immediately stopped with some trouble.

(OOC I can't talk so there is only so much i can do.)
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Cain smiles at the creature and looks to the young girl, as it struck him," My word! How rude of me... I am Cain, Paladin and white mage of the faith of holy light, I take the title priest so I may simply use that."Cain takes her hand and gently kisses it, his lips icy cold, as the dead, AS he rises, his shadow casted a evil form of his summon, but as quick as it appears it changes into a normal shadow and Cain smiles," I shall lead you to town, but only if you wish for the company.. as you said this forrest is confusing.."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Bala was somewhat startled by the sudden warmth on her shoulder, but she didn't let it show. She bent at her waist deeply. "I am called Bala Choukichi. Guado Samurai." her words were brief and quiet. As she came back up from her bow, she felt her hand move.

She had also noted a shadowy figure, but she left it be. This forest was one of secrets, and she still had to get out of here. His lips were cold, and the girl's nose crinkled uncontrollably, yet she hoped she'd been able to conceal it. "I would appreciate the company, Cain." It seemed her adventure was going to begin with the likes of a fury creature and one of the unsent. "Do you have a name, little one?" she whispered to O'Scath.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Alastar growls at the wrongness as it kisses Bala's hand and yawns as it gives a half ton of titles. He would have noticed the shadow but he was already asleep so as Bala bows Alastar falls. When Alastar gets up is face is plastered with what just happened then his eyes narrowed at the wrongness. He then jumps back to his perch and announces "Aaalaaastaaar Ooo'Scáááthhh"
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Cain smiles at the little creature and chuckles, walking towards the way he caim, knowing that the forrest has changed, Cain speaks to those behinde him," You know Ronso rule the mountains close to this forrest... how old are you young Bala? too young to be out alone.. let alone on a pilgramage...." he keeps walking and thinks upon his question," what do you think of those traped upon this plane.. do you think them monsters?" He keeps walking the darkness of the forrest thick with the air of it secrets. Cain stops and sighs silently almost waiting for Bala's answer, he holding his book of faith.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Perhaps a bit of Guado haughtiness had seeped through to her being. Blocking out the normal thoughts that she had heard spoken so oft before in her little speck of a town, she looked at Cain for a few moments. "I am one hundred, good sir." His questions baffle me...what could he be after?

She heard the creature speak. "Choukichi. Well met, O'Scath."

The interruption had bought her a few moments to think. "I was not told much of other things, Cain. If there really are monsters out there, I shall have to see them for myself. Every life has value. No life is beneath or above another. These are the teachings I've lived by."

She hoped she had answered his questions well enough, but the comment about the Ronso made her ponder something. "Do they still hate us?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Alastar is near snoozing until he hears monster, he knows that word. His eyes start scanning the woods around the group checking any where he could hide. Alastar feels for his pouch... that happens to be elsewhere... i got claws is all Alastar can think...
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 am

Cain looks back as they hit a dead end, as he hears Bala ask, he answers thinking the questions to him," I think Ronso, are a hurt lot.. forced to hide form humans, and fiends.. you must pity them.." as Cain turns he sees a young Ronso, covered in blood form a recent kill, his horn broken, As Cain is not a nattive to Spira he has no idea of this meaning, and walks towards him speaking softly to it," Hold my friend, are you alright?" as Cain asks, he lifts his lance, and hisses at you all," I come to finish the hunt! to eanr back my lost honnor!" He stands meanicingly as Cain faulters alittle, drawing his own blade, speaking a preyer,"Taste fear as your soul is burned away by purifying light..." The Ronso hisses, his eyes locked on Bala..
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 am

Bala looked at the smaller, bloodied figure in front of her after listening to Cain's words. Her nose ceased to crinkle around him so much. Maybe this is what having a friend is like? Looking over to Alastar and decided to try to pat his head. When the Ronso locked eyes with her, Bala looked into his eyes and kept still.

"Honor..." she started quietly. "Honor is something we can both understand!" Her voice surprisingly echoed across the forest. "Let me help you finish the hunt, please..." Her eyes were half-filled with compassion and half-filled with the numbness there was before a battle. Live as though you were already dead...this is our code... The old laws ran through her head as she realized the Ronso was looking at her with a heavy hate.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 am

Alastar jumps down eyes on the Ronso, runs toward it veered off to the right at the last second in to the brush then sneaks up the tree that he gets to with out letting the Ronso see him. Then the Ronso starts to charge giving Alastar the opening he was waiting for, Alastar does a jump that lands him sliding down the Ronso's back all claws engulfing it in darkness. that is start
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 am

Cain smiles at Alastar, and slices his hand across his sword, and speaks to the night and to the Ronso," Darkness and light are one in the same, but the left hand of Darkness will do harm to all against its servent!" as Cain throwns the sphear of Darkness the Ronso, runs at it, hate burning high into his eyes, and slames his spear as hard as he could into the sphear, causing little damage to the ronso, as he runs he hits Cain hard with the blunt end yelling" The hunt ends now!" Cain flys back the sound of a broken rib can be heard, as he continues to run at Bala his hate only intensfying.

-20 mp

30mp remaining
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

Sea-green eyes remained calm as the Ronso's feet ate up the ground beneath him. A breath in. He was panting heavily, but Bala knew what she was doing. Her eyes closed. "I don't hate you Ronso. I'll help you finish your hunt." An exhale.

"Live like you're already dead. First rule." Her words were very calming, but probably not calming enough to stop the charging Ronso. "I refuse to fight you!" she exclaimed, opening her eyes. In one fluid motion, her feet flowed like water to the right of the charging beast and Bala was left unscathed. The wind that blew as the Ronso rushed past was icy and nearly devoid of life.

"There are other ways to maintain your honor! Other hunts. Surely, you have a name!
Come with me and I will help you!"

Shirahadori used: 4 post cool-down
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

Alastar jumped off as the Roundo pasted Bala leaving swollen black lines. Alastar landed on Bala's shoulder as gently as possible. it done? Alastar prepared himself for another round as he waited on the Rondo's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 am

The Ronso speaks silently," No.. there was no other.. you would have brought me honnor over my shame.. my sign of weakness.. leave me.. you have won.. for now." Cain smiles at the defeated Ronso, and tries to stand but feels weakness and hunger take him, the inner beast, that makes the vampire cries out for blood, his body weak form the spell, and the blood sacrifice of life energy he had to give, he looks to the two," Well done you two, you did so well, are ether of you injured? It seems I wasent as ready for combat As I had hoped.."Cain rises and walks to them but slowly, his fangs growing, blood would restore his magic.. so he could heal his own wounds.. Cain thinks suddenly, as his eyes seeped with hunger, No... this women trusts me.. why would I harm that trust... Cain places his hand over his rib as he used his spell, Right hand of light, the pain in his body weakened, but still there, he smiles at the women and bows," well theres certinly more then what meets the eye with you.." he looks back to the ranso, as he just stood there, his spear on the ground at his side..

-10 mp Right Hand of light
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:32 am

Bala turned to face the Ronso. "I am sorry. I respect your wish." She bowed deeply from her waist and waited a few moments before walking away. Looking over at Cain, she noticed him trying to get up. When he did rise, he seemed shaky and paler than before. He was unusually pale to begin with...I wonder how much blood he's lost... She noticed him gripping his ribs and bit her lip a little too hard.

Ow... Holding her fingers up to her lips she felt blood trickling onto them. When she removed her fingers, she held them out to Cain as if to test something. He has the scent of one meant to be dead...myths say that the undead love blood, so...

He healed himself and still seemed weak, and commented that there was more to Bala than met the eye. "Hey, what's that s'posed to mean?" she blurted out before she could stop herself. The crack of a bamboo staff to the back of her head flashed in her memory, which caused her to bow down on the forest floor in fron of Cain. "I am sorry for my lack in discipline."
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Alastar started to snooze just as Bala's first bow happened, he hit the ground again. Alastar got tired of falling so he climbed up her back like he was going for her shoulder but when he got there he dropped down into her nice warm kimono. After quickly curling up in a ball he starts to snooze; with the threat gone he lets himself nap. Alastar's head is poking out of her kimono as he sleeps nestled in her cleavage. "ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz"
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Cain grips her shoulder and lifts her up, kindness in his eyes, and smiles,"You do not lack discipline.. you did very well, you broke its will, and you've showed what you can truly do.. as for Alastar, this little fur ball has alot more then what meets the eye.."Cain pulls out a cloth adn dabs Bala's lip, as it healed Cain also cleans her fingers, with a smile, as he looks around he feels energy in the air, but it wasent friendly," We should find a way out soon.. I do not believe that Ranso was alone.." Cain quickly clean the Napkin, his hunger atleast weakened with a few drops of blood, He then looks to Bala" are you ready to leave your home?.." HE smiles as he holds out his hand to Bala.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 pm

At the notice of the little fur ball entering her kimono and deciding to nestle down in her cleavage, Bala's hand began to twitch. "O'Scath," she said in perfectly icy tones, "I recommend you remove yourself from my private place. Now. Or I shall incur a samurai's wrath upon you." She made a fist and punched at the furry lump in her kimono as if to make her point.

As Cain helped her to her feet, she smiled slightly. She nodded as he cleaned up her lip and fingers. She noticed him quickly lick the napkin and mused to herself whether or not he would be ok. He seemed to act as though nothing was out of the ordinary so Bala did the same. Sea-green eyes remained passive, yet they were taking all the information they possibly could.

"Yes, but first, I must prepare. I was not intending on leaving so soon after the start of the day, and I require picking up my katana. You may accompany me if you wish, Cain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next