FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cain

Cain

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Character Tweaks: Bloodlust

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Cain smiles at Bala and picks up more wood, as he looks into the Darkness, he speaks gently to Bala," you Wanted to ask somthing.. or you question my... I guess the correct term is mortality..." he piles up the wood ready to move but waits for Bala to ask her questions and enjoy a convorsation, but he relized it would have to be quick, he sensed a problem coming, he looks towards the Camp site and back to Bala, in the eyes of her kind she was young, a tolerated outcast at best, but in the eyes of the vampire he was a abomination, a sireless, and a commiter of Fratricide(Killing of brothers, and in many cases sisters), his eyes started to glow in the semi darkness, a deep crimson red.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

Bala swallowed for a second. She really hadn't thought this through, but there was no time like the present. She looked over to Cain and still felt the pull toward him. She noted that his eyes were crimson. "Back when we met the Ronso..." her hand began to shake. "My parents were..." her eyes moved away from him quickly. "I was three."

Her eyes filled with tears unshed, but she wouldn't let herself release them. Silently, she drew Teruyoshi in a swift movement and chopped down a small tree. In a fluid motion, she sheathed her blade almost instantaneously. She asked the forest for forgiveness in case the tree was live, and then she continued to talk.

"So, am I correct, Cain? Are you truly a vampire?" Her eyes waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:46 am

Cain looks to Bala and touches her shoulder, his eyes calm and steady, as he feels her pain though her control makes it weak to sense, his voice gentle," I Understand Bala.. Tears are not a weakness.. it is a acception of loss.. it is these moments that define us.. makes us stronger.. without trials we go through life the same way we come in as children.." A flash of Cains home destroyed by monsters.. a young Cain toyed with and left for dead in a dark ruin, only to kill and feed from the next person to come to his aid, Cains eyes flicker back to Bala, he understood.. she deserved to know, he felt a great friend in her as he nods, speaking again, in a much calmer tone," Yes.. I have been a vempire since I was Thirteen.." Cain suddenly closes his eyes, his eyes a dark glowing Crimson red, his fangs in full, his skin pale as paper, his lips a pale red, his voice echoing in the darkness," THis is the form I take when I have starved myself to my limits.. I am showing you this becuase I feel I can trust you.. Bala... your pain I understand.. youre strong your ablities make only the sky the limit.." he turns away changing slowly back to pervious form.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

Bala heard his words and fell to her knees. Her head was bent down. "'Tears are shame. Emotions are shame when displayed in front of elders.'" She nodded to herself and stood to her feet. Looking upon his new form, she was not afraid. She stood fast and held her stance. "So, I see...you and I are the same." Maybe that's what drew me to him?

As she tried to puzzle it out, Cain turned away from her, or tried to, Bala found her hands reaching out for his shoulders. "Wait! Aren't you..." she smoothed some hair away from her neck. She had read a few tales about vampires that seemed to suggest that they preferred blood from the neck. "I don't want you to suffer, either. It would be shameful of me to let you starve. Besides, you are the first friend I've had." Her eyes were nearly blank. It was clear that this was out of a duty for her honor and for her friend's.

"No telling O'Scath..." she whispered. "Will you change me if you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 am

Cain looks to Bala, seeing the lessons taught to her stood fast to her as he walks towards her his eyes still the deep crimson, as he spoke slowly," No.. The change comes when I bering you to deaths door.. but the amount I'd need would be far less.. Vampires who feed to death eather intend to create another or theyre just to lazy to stop feeding.. but.." he raises her chin and looks her square in the eyes,"when youre around me.. dont be afraid to be the person deep in here..*he point to her heart, and tilts his head to her neck, his fangs quickly breaking the skin, and tastes sweet strong Grondo blood, the memories of her past, her time with swords, her memory of mistreatment by her people, come and go as if a flash of a memories, he suddenly lets go, the feelings of minor Eurphoria for Bala suddnely halts , as he uses his Right hand of ligh upon the wound, his lust for blood for the time being was slated, as he smiles and hugs Bala and speaks," My friend.. I think Alastar has brought you two dinner for the night.." Cain looks out, his face changing to a younger form, his body rejuvinating its former form, his hand gentle on bala's shoulder.

Bloodsucker +10 post cooldown 4 posts
Right hand of light -10 mp

Mp-90
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am

Bala was breathing harder ever so slightly as Cain explained that he would have to kill her in order to turn her. Her body trembled slightly as he lifted her chin with his cold fingers. His eyes looked squarely into hers. She held them in her sea-green eyes as though she was slightly mesmerized by Cain. Her right hand gripped her katana's hilt as he spoke right before his fangs prickled the edge of her neck.

Trying to remain calm, Bala nodded slightly before his fangs sank into her neck. A gasp echoed quietly in the distance. Surely, it was not Bala who gasped. Her heart began to beat slightly faster than normal. The sensation of his sucking on her neck caused her to shiver slightly with strange feelings of impulses that she had never allowed to show before. It's only duty...and duty is the mountain we bear on our shoulders...it's only--

Eyes blinked slowly. Fingers felt where the bite should have been but it was smooth and unscathed. She found herself looking at Cain much the same way she had been when she had offered herself for the sake of his honor, but she sensed a difference in him. He smelled less...dead and looked younger.

Cain had mentioned O'Scath and Bala turned to smile at the furry thing. She noticed that his hand was gently on her shoulder, and she found her hand wanting to move toward his, but she restrained it. Somehow, she felt more connected to him. "How often will you have need, Cain?" she whispered, hoping O'Scath was too busy thinking about the enormous amount of meat he was dragging along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 am

Cain drew Luma Sanctus, his trusted Steel sword, as he whispers quickly," youre blood is strong and young.. and pure.. I wont need to feed for a quite a few days.. but on a normal persons blood it would require me to feed once every two days.." he felt a kinship to bala, not becuase he just fed from her, but because he made a connetion with her, she was like he.. a outcast, but they both grew strong form thier status, he also felt her open alittle and this was in his eyes.. soothing, to know somone could share his damnation, and not think him a blood thirsty monster, he snaped back into precetion as Alastar came, a fiend behinde him, This was going to be fun, he felt new life inside, and he had a ally he could count on if he needed aid," Ready my friend.."He looks to her a smile on his face, the guise of human full in effect.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 am

Alastar threw up his three shuriken while running to the ruins as he did so he hoped he remembered the little he saw from earlier. runing into the ruins Alastar spotted a place the tiger could climb quickly and took it the tiger close behind. He neared where his shuriken would come down at the others where there. Alastar gained a little space before he jumped down to the onetime street he made it six steps and turned throwing up his arms to stop the others from stepping forward. The tiger landed then tow feet from his nose the shuriken struck sending three lightning bolts, the tiger backed a way from this event finding himself cornered. Alastar retrieves his weapons. the tiger eyed the two humanoids in front of him warily.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Cain looks upon the tiger and hisses at it, his vampiric features minor compared to before, he launches towards the Tiger its hunger strong, as Cain ran towards it it pounces upon Cain pushing him on his back as it bites his arm, the cloak of Twilight absorbing some of the blow, as he looks to Bala, a almost playful look," Hehe this ones a bit of a biter, I wouldent mind alittle help." Cain focus back to Alastar and speaks alttle in pain," You had to bering a TIGER??? why couldent you eat Rats?????"Cain hits the Tiger in the face, his strngth returned, as it suddenly looks to Bala, hungery and wounded.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 am

Bala winced as Cain attacked the Ceourl head on. Not the best move at all...I wonder what I can glean from it... She stared at the gray beast without emotion, until Cain playfully smirked at her and mentioned that he needed help.

The Creourl's two tails waved menacingly at Bala as its ravenous gaze met her controlled one. The Guado closed her eyes for a moment before smoothly drawing Teruyoshi. If you really wish to sacrifice your honor with a fight, then you shall have it. Fight bravely now, beast! Sea-green eyes took in Alastar. Since he uses projectiles, I should probably let him on my shoulder...

Her feet carried her at the tiger whose fangs were intending to snap her up as a mid-evening snack. Teruyoshi met its fangs with a spark and a clang. The Guado removed the weapon and jumped to her left, motioning with her free hand for Alastar to perch on her shoulder. "Up here, O'Scath, we fight this together." her tones were empty, and it seemed as though only her katana moved in the twilight. Just don't get in my way...

Remembering Alastar's brush with the Chocobo, Bala decided to try something. She jumped and rolled in the air, positioning herself to land on the Creourl as though she was riding a horse. Teruyoshi was raised above her head. As the inside of her legs brushed against the tiger's coarse yet smooth fur, Teruyoshi plunged into its back. The Creourl roared painfully.

As the roar ended, Bala quickly slipped off the tiger's back, tearing Teruyoshi through the Creourl's back until it rent through the beast's haunches. Teruyoshi had small lines of blood trickling down to its tip, but it somehow managed to glisten in the setting sun. The damage to the Creourl seemed more severe. Crimson coated the tiger's gray fur, and it whimpered weakly.

Bala wiped off the blood from her katana and quickly sheathed her blade. She motioned to the moomba to hold on. Turning, she bowed deeply to the animal and whispered, "May your journey into the afterlife be pleasant. I am sorry that I have caused you to lose your life. May your life in the Farplane be easy. We thank you for the food you have provided."

When she was finished, she looked Cain over carefully. Seeing that he was ok, she turned her head to O'Scath. "I have said it's parting prayer. One of you two, finish it off. It is against my honor to kill this night. My life was not in too grave danger...and since he's food...I cannot kill it."

She pulled out the apple Alastar had given her and began to eat it. Later, she would probably scour the land for berries or nuts or other edible plant life. It is the trees that give us life, after all, why not be grateful for what they provide?
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Alastar looks at Bala in disbelief as he accepted her offer and perched on her shoulder. He is annoyed at the fact that Bala keeps bowing all the time, but at least this time she tells him she's about to.

At the comments said in the prayer, Alastar thinks she strange. Alastar flourishes one of his throwing knives and nearly smirks. Tiger MINE. He throws his knife in the air, jumps down in front of the tiger Dorchadas Solas. As the glowing blade comes near, he grabs the tip of the blade and sends it flying true; the hilt blossoms squarely between the tiger's eyes. Out of instinct, he pulls the blade and cleans it on his enemy's fur. He puts it away and goes to prepare the fire.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 am

Cain looks upon the dead Tiger, and kneels, speaking softly in a dead langauge, saying a prayer of light, as he looks up, he sees Bala Eating apple and looks to Alastar getting a fire ready, Cain looks towards the setting sun, the crimson glow of the sky, conforting to Cain as he knew tonight he had to slumber the way of the Vampire.. his own grave must be dug, he smiles and helps clean and carve the tiger into usable parts, and then burries the rest," The earth bore you. and to the earth you shall return, and in the end the light shall bering you again.." He begines to cook the meat, and pulls from his cloak a semi har loaf of bread, and gives Bala and Alastar equal pecies and smiles" Enjoy you two.." He rises and walks to soft earth and starts to dig slowly, to him a horrowing task he must commet every month.. his own slice of hell.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Bala munched on her bread slowly. She watched Alastar and Cain for a small while. She liked the way they all seemed to be working together now. She was surprised that Cain had willingly begun to cook the meat, after what had happened only a few moments earlier.

I should meditate... Bala thought slowly. Her thoughts seemed to be lost in the fire, when suddenly she noticed Cain digging off by himself. I wonder if he is ok... Her feet carried her quietly to his side. For a long moment, the girl just observed his actions, wondering all the while what purpose it all served. She soon found herself sitting lotus style on the ground next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Alastar eats the bread while the tiger meat toasts, after the meat toasted Alastar started with some rib meat. He does not understand why he is the only one eating the bounty of food he notices Cain digging and decides to join him in his task.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Cain smiles at the help of Alastar and picks him up and places him on the edge of his grave and smiles at it, deep enough to cover his body, yet shollow enough to get out of if needed so if in trouble he could help his allies, he silently pulls out a small old pouch, the smell of the grave on it as Cain hands it gently to Bala, speaking sofly"The soil of my final resting place.. without it.. I would eventually go mad.."Cain lays into the hole and seems to almosty decay alittle, his form and weak from the need to slumber, he smiles upon Bala and Alastar," if you two wish to leave me as I sleep I wouldent hold it against you.." he starts to get weaker, as if he could hear a mothers call to bed, his new grave was calling as he trusted Bala with his greave soil.
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 am

Bala's nose crinkled heavily as she held the pouch in her hands. What have I truly done? I've allowed him honor with my blood, but I know less about him than he knows about me. Bala just looked at Cain and nodded. Her hands opened up the draw stings of the pouch and placed it around her neck. Her nose ceased to crinkle as much after a couple of sniffs.

The samurai motioned to O'Scath to go eat some more of the meat. "Sorry, little guy, I'd like to eat it too, but right now the thought makes my stomach turn." She smiled sweetly at the moomba.

Her eyes moved back to Cain. Watching him nearly decay made her spine shiver slightly. "Good night, Cain." She decided against leaving him alone in the grave he'd just dug and curled up near the edge of the grave. Sleep would not come to the girl. Her nose crinkled again. It's just Cain... Her eyes were half closed when she noticed two pairs of chilly hands touch her shoulders gently. Sitting up, she looked around. It wasn't the usual gang of kids who tried to play with her during her training, but she couldn't see anyone. Her nose was still crinkled.

Sea-green eyes looked up to the stars. Her lips tugged back into a slight smile. Pretty. A rustling of grass brought her to her senses once more. While most people would only think it was the wind, Bala felt a chill to it. Two light blue figures appeared in front of her. "Hello, Bala." The one on the left said in a smoky, gruff voice. She stood and bowed deeply. "Father."

"Good evening, dear." The one on the right said sweetly.

Bala turned and bowed to her, "Mother."

The female spirit looked at the grave and frowned. Her eyes looked to her husband, and he shook his head and shrugged. Bala's body tensed, and her hand unconsciously rested on Teruyoshi's hilt. Her eyes went from soft to hard. "Don't you dare..." she growled.

This outburst earned her a slap from both her parents that should have sent her reeling. "Disrespectful for a samurai. We thought you had more honor than this!" Her parents looked at her angrily.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. "Don't ask me why I haven't sent him..." she whispered. "He's my friend...we're both outcasts. Please, try to understand."

Her parents looked at their daughter with bewildered expressions, and then they nodded. "I think I understand," they said in union, "We offer you our blessings with whatever you may choose." The spirits vanished in a soft rustle of wind, leaving Bala to remain awake thinking until the sun lit the sky a brilliant violet and gold.

Her eyes were purple and required sleep, but she somehow managed to look for Cain. The grave appeared to be empty, so she called his name, wondering when he might have gotten up, but then again, maybe her eyes were tricking her.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Alastar realized he was unwanted so he left finding a nice tiger leg still piping hot, he started to eat it as he looks around the ruins. he found some things of intrest but noting worth showing anyone. Soon he finds himself atop the highest building in the ruins where he decided to sleep, he curled up in a ball away from the camp. as the dreams started they were his normal dreams of that place and time, which is why he will not sleep near people. He fears if he did he may wake to them dead, the cruelties in his dreams the memories of his enslavement.

ME BROTHERS ONE DAY FREE!!!! Is the thought he awoke to the next morning a little before dawn. Like normal his eyes look to the East for the comfort of the new day, the rise of the sun, the rise of freedom.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Cain sleeps silently, dreams of escorting Bala throughout Spira, seeing aw and wonder upon her face, Cain suddenly focues on her eyes, somthing so pure.. so strong adn gentle.. yet so alone..Cain feels the sunupon his grave and rises form it fully restored his strength, but his mind was on the dream, these.. feelings.. these are new him.. in all his life all he felt was envy for the living, but with Bala he only felt.. ease.. He walked towards Bala Silently and sees she is tire, and places his cloak over her, saying" Rest Bala, no reason for you to run yoruself ragged.."He looks towards the ruins and smiles At Alastar, somthing about the creature seemed like he himself was looking for somthing..
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:53 pm

"I...can't...stop moving just because I'm tired, Cain." She wrapped his cloak around her and smiled weakly. She knew that sleep would be her best option, but she refused to give up her time exploring. Her feet were stiff, but they still managed to stabilize her weight as she rose.

The girl soon lost her balance and nearly fell onto the ground. My parents actually gave their blessing, but I wonder if they'd approve. They don't seem to notice that I'm doing this out of duty. Still, when she looked at Cain, something made her want to forget all her discipline and smile and actually live for once.

"My parents appeared last night. They asked me why I didn't send you." They slapped me for it...but...I didn't care. Her eyes were distant, and barely saw O'Scath stand in the distance on the ruins. Her steps staggered and she nearly fell again. "Your...pouch, sir..." She said as her eyes closed and her hands did nothing to catch her falling body.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 am

Cain quickly catches Bala, he smiles as he holds his grave dirt in his hand, and lays Bala down gently and places some logs on the fire, speaking gently" even.. if you wanted to send me.. My soul is earth bound til this Mortal coil finaly takes its final death.. But you.."He quickly pulls out a canteen and places it next to her,"need to rest.. you must rest Bala.. you must let your mind and soul take time to just enjoy time to relax.." he smiles and lays a pack under her head," Rest and sleep, Your duty will bother you no longer as you sleep my friend."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

While Bala fell, she began to dream. There was sun and pink flowers against a calm blue sky. Her eyes opened to see Cain holding her above the ground gently. "I refuse to send you. I also refuse to sleep right now."

However strong her will may have been, though, Cain made the word "rest" sound too appealing. Her eyes soon shut, but her arms held onto Cain tightly. "M-maybe you're right. I hope O'Scath isn't too angry with us."
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Alastar looks around the ruins now that the sun has risen, he sees few places where the walls look precarious but all in all not a bad place to spend some time especially seeing that Bala collapsed. Which he saw then ran to see if she was all right, seeing Cain near her he spoke using Mo Ghuth sending his"voice" to Cain "Is Bala all right"

It took Alastar a little while to get to where the other two were from his location. When he arrived Bala was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Cain smiles and looks to Alastar, and raises a eyebrow, and speaks softly," how long could you have done that my little friend.. it might have made talking and conversatiions easier.. but.." Looks to Bala and nods" She just needs to rest and sleep, she takes her duty so strongly.. its comendable, but I fear it might push her to her limits.." Cain walks towards Alastar, and sits next to him," whats youre story Alastar.. why did you leave the forest.."
Back to top Go down
Bala Choukichi

Bala Choukichi

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Bala stirred in her sleep every now and then. She was walking in a field during spring. The flowers were pretty and their fragrance sweet. Her nose soon crinkled. She saw her parents standing next to her as she sat on the grass. They were screaming at her, since she had made a decision they had disapproved of recently. "I am sorry." I'm an adult. Where were you all my life, huh?

As she thought about getting away from them, she noted that the dream blurred. His arms were around her and she was happy. She looked up into his eyes and noted they had turned crimson. Fear tingled across her spine. She noted he had been taking more blood lately. His fangs entered her neck and she locked eyes with him. The girl woke in a hurry. "Cain, don't--!" her voice was frantic.

Bala was breathing heavily and looked at Cain bewildered. It was just a dream...calm down. "Don't leave without me..." her cheeks turned a rosy hue.
Back to top Go down
Alastar O'Scáth

Alastar O'Scáth

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Alastar "spoke" to Cain "All things have their own due time. And, as for my story, it's rather long and sad. If you want the basics, I was a slave but now am free, but that freedom was bitter sweet and hard earned. Though I am curious about you, every part of my body tells me you are wrong, but I like you. It's something I don't understand, which is rare for one as old as me."

Alastar looks at Cain, "What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)   A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Humble Beggining: Leaving Macalania Forest (No fighting please, open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next