FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
First Awakening (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
First Awakening (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
First Awakening (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
First Awakening (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
First Awakening (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

First Awakening (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan DeLauren

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Character sheet
Max MP:
First Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000First Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

First Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

Jonathan pulled the stick left, then right, trying to regain control of his bomber. Come on, dammit! You've never given me trouble before, so why now?! He was trying to get home to Blake, but this slipstream was proving . . difficult. Finally, he seemed to retake control, and let out a sigh of relief, only to have this sense of security snatched out from under him as he felt the SRG-Z Scourge-class bomber slam into something solid and everything went black.

<p>

Jonathan slowly awoke and looked around at his surroundings. What in the . . ? A train station? Disoriented as he was, he didn't quite notice where he was until he heard a shrill whistle and felt the rumbling of a train. He looked underneath him and realized that somehow, during the ensuing chaos of crashing into here, he'd ejected from the cockpit of his Scourge and had ended up ungracefully and rather roughly on a set of train tracks, the very same tracks a train was now coming down on. "Oh, shit!" he said forcefully as he quickly got up and leaped onto the platform despite his injuries, almost regretting doing so afterwards. Damn. That really hurts. He passed out shortly after thinking that though, seemingly unaware of just how badly he was bruised and just how much trouble he was in.

Last edited by Jonathan DeLauren on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
First Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600First Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 am

The Calamity was docked at the top of the station, located three floors above where the train tracks were at. It was one of the few places they could dock without issues, and they needed to restock on supplies. They had just finished another run of passengers from Spira to Midgar, and some of those passengers could really put the food away.

“Alright…so we have plenty of time and gil to get us by for the next week or so…Jareb and Kyto, you two are on food supplies,” Cypher said, the blue haired swordsman turning and locking eyes with the two.

“And for the love of fallen Yevons, please make sure it isn’t all spent on pancakes and chocolate…,” he said with a voice of slight disdain.

“No promises Captain,” Jareb said, before the two ran off to start getting the supplies ready. He turned then to the Valsis siblings, sending them off to get medical supplies and see if there was anything new at the tech shop so they could improve the radar on the ship. He hadn’t quite enjoyed being snuck up on in Ivelice airspace by those damn Judges.

Setona and Etzel had stayed on the ship, Setona the medic and Etzel the navigator, who wasn’t feeling very well at the moment. Apparently, the dark skies and polluted earth of Midgar had affected the Viera in a negative light.

So, that left Cypher and Gohrick, who were going down the floors to try and see if there was anyone else who would want a ride. Sometimes, people didn’t want to take the trains, but wanted to travel in style. IT was hard pressed to beat the style of the Calamity.

“Oh man…I think the train just departed…” Gohrick said with a sigh, the artist jumping down the last few steps and rounding the corner. He paused for a moment and took another sniff of the air…why did something smell burnt? He looked around and as he followed his nose, he started seeing a few pieces and shards of metal that seemed to lead around the train tracks area.

“Huh…I wonder if there was a crash or something…” he muttered, before turning back to Cypher.

“What are you thinking Captain?”

“I’m thinking we should stop following your nose and use our eyes…” Cypher said, walking past Gohrick, his coat billowing slightly as he followed the scraps, seeing the trail, before seeing someone laying out on the ground. Cypher continued to move forward, before ending up level with the male, bending down on one knee and checking for a pulse. The man was still alive.

“Gohrick, return to the ship and see if you can get Setona to leave the blasted medic ward for once…I’d rather not move this man unless needed,” he said, before looking back down and giving the man a faint shake to see if he could get him to wake up.

Gohrick simply nodded and started to run back quickly, literally jumping on and off the walls to cover more ground. It wouldn’t take him long to get the Medic, hopefully Cypher could help him out.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
First Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000First Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Jonathan felt himself being shaken and slowly woke, his vision a bit blurry. Okay. Ow. What's going on, and where the hell am I?! He shook his head to clear it, rolled over onto his stomach, and immediately did a double take. Blue hair? Say what?! He reached for one of his guns (Antique Glock 25s obtained illegally through the Terran Black Market) only to have a pain shoot through his arm, forcing him to stop the action and just stare at the other person. Trying to avoid using his injured arm, he stood up slowly, muttering something in a very foreign language as he did. He felt the left side of his face and nodded. His interface was still there, but the spot where it had hooked up to the Scourge's targeting systems had a long cord dangling from it.

Jonathan unceremoniously pulled the cord out and tossed it aside. "So tell me." he started, trying to avoid looking as pain-ridden as he felt. "Who the hell are you, and where the hell am I?" He seemed to be seeing out of his right eye only, and frowning, he thwacked the side of his head a couple times, causing the interface to start up again with a "SYSTEM ERROR" message flashing across the tiny screen. Thankfully, it shut down again promptly afterwards, leaving Jonathan to look at the blue-haired human.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
First Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue600/600First Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Cypher stared down at the man and didn’t even seem to make a move when he noticed him going for the machina. He knew a wounded man when he saw them, having seen so many in his time with the Crusaders. He stepped back as the man started to get up on his feet. It wasn’t advisable for him to do so on his own, but Cypher wasn’t going to stop him from doing so.

He took a few steps back to give the man his space, staring at the strange thing on the left side of his face, knowing almost right away that Jiranto would certainly like to take a look at the strange device. He then stared into the man’s eyes and started to answer the questions, not even seeming fazed by the fact that the man had started speaking in some odd language, but when he directed them to Cypher, he could understand them well enough.

“I am Cypherous Montarus, Captain of the Calamity. You are currently in the Universal Multiplex, more specifically, the ground level with the trains that run to each different dimension and planet. I’ve sent for our ship’s medic, you seem to be quite injured, though you hide it well enough,” Cypher said, quite bluntly and to the point. He wasn’t one for beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Jonathan raised an eyebrow then realized he hadn't been speaking Terran English. He'd been speaking one of the many Xeraxian dialects used in his home, well, universe. English wasn't his first language, but he knew it well enough that he could speak it with only a bit of an accent. Because of his upbringing, though, and the studies he'd taken to learn English, the dialect and accent were distinctly "American", specifically "Southern Californian". "Alright, Captain." Jonathan began, putting an extra emphasis on the title. "I'm Seraph, of Shadowcat Squadron. I'm a pilot in the Zene Republican Navy. Everything else I'll keep to myself until I know you a bit better." No need to tell my actual name. He doesn't need to know.

He looked around quickly, not moving his head, and relaxed, letting himself show his injuries. The bomber he'd arrived in had completely vanished aside from a few pieces of the lightweight Durinium alloy that had been scraped off of the ship. "I don't suppose there's a train going back to Xeraxis?" he asked, not really expecting a positive answer but asking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Cypher heard the emphasis on his title and found his head tilting slightly, his golden yellow eyes staring right into the strangers for a moment, before he was distracted.

“That was amazingly quick,” he simply said, before the halls were filled with the sound of yelling.

“Hurry up Setona, the guy didn’t seem like he was doing that well!”

The duo appeared the Gohrick was all but pulling on Setona, getting him to hurry up. Gohrick was wearing his brown bomber jacket and black pants, while Setona was wearing a white robe, his long white hair billowing behind him as he was dragged along for the ride.

“Seraph, this is Gohrick Trisona, Captain Ex Captain of the Calamity, and Setona Rejuna, Calamity Medic. However, now that you are able to stand on your own, I don’t know if you are still in such dire need of medical attention, but the offer is there regardless,”
Cypher said, while the feline waved at the man, the medic just nodding his head, staying quiet.

“Now, for your last question Seraph, I have not heard of any place called Xeraxis, so I am unsure if there is a train back to that location…it would be wise first though, if we covered how you ended up here as you are though.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Jonathan blinked when he saw the strange-looking cat-thing wearing what looked like an old Terran flight uniform. "What . .the hell . . . ." he muttered softly. He had never seen anything like it. Not once in his long--actually, short--career as a pilot had he ever seen anything like what was in front of him. He limped forward, right up to the cat-thing and touched it on the forehead to make sure it was real. "What . . are you?" he asked softly, more to himself than to the cat-thing. He realized he was completely ignoring Cypherous, but this new xenobiological subject had him both fascinated and shocked. He wasn't just ignoring Cypherous, though, he was ignoring everything including his own injuries.

Not smart.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

Gohrick smiled up at the man, till he was poked in the forehead. He was pretty used to it to be honest, and then he heard the question that made him actually giggle. Setona found himself looking somewhere else, and Cypher only gave a faint smile; it was always fun to watch the dramatic feline in action.

“What am I? I am the greatest artist who has ever walked the lands of Vana’Diel! “He started, back flipping away, “I am the winner of 100 art contests” He continued, striking a pose with a hand in the air. “The winner of the Artistic Challenge and the winner of the Vile to Beauty contest!” He said, striking another pose, his arm point in front of him now. “I am that which paints from the heart, that which destroys evil and vile portraits! I am the sexiest Mithra who has ever escaped from home! I am Gohrick Trisona, Master Artist!” he concluded, finishing up with another pose, looking like he had just won a million gil.

“He is the Captain ex Captain of the Calamity and a royal drama cat,” Cypher said while Gohrick found himself stumbling out of his pose. Setona simply stood there, as if he was embarrassed to actually be standing next to the feline in question.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 am

Jonathan just stared at the dramatic cat while he went through his poses and shook his head. "Somebody's been through too much limelight." he said before his wounds forced him to pass out again. It was surprising that the pilot had managed to last this long without passing out again, considering how long it had been since he'd crashed. The timing, though, was almost impeccably perfect, like his body had waited until he had help before shutting down. Fortunately for him, though, he didn't land on the interface when he fell. He spun and fell backwards. Onto the cat-thing.

Disaster and hilarity would ensue, but Jonathan would thankfully sleep through every last bit of it.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

Gohrick found himself pouting once again, before he realized that the man was now falling. This didn’t catch his attention right away, so there was no last minute dive for safety…this was more ‘Oh, he’s leaning against me and now we’re falling together’ type of catch. Though, it wasn’t much of a catch, as Gohrick had been in one of his odd poses, so his balance was pretty shot…and down the pair went.

“Good job Gohrick…you killed him,”
Cypher said, knowing no such thing had just happened, but unable to not tease the feline.

“Quiet you, help me get him off of me,”
Gohrick whined, before the three of them managed to get him back up and, after some time, back on the Calamity.

Setona had worked on the man for a few hours, making sure he was in fact, alive and would recover. Amazing what a bit of magic could do for a person, but mostly, because he wasn’t awake to answer, wasn’t fully cured by the magic. Some people had an adverse affect to it, so it was best to wait and see how it would affect him.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Jonathan stirred slowly as he felt his wounds healing faster than they should. He looked up slowly, to avoid making his head hurt. What he saw shocked him. His wounds were being worked on, but there wasn't any medical equipment to be found. That was a major surprise. Surprising enough to knock Jonathan awake and make him panic. It didn't matter how good the technology was. Ther was always always some kind of equipment nearby, whether it was a full-on medi-chamber, or just an IV drip.

Jonathan scrambled backwards and immediately reached for where his guns would be, only to realize they weren't there. That was wierd, and very disturbing, considering he still had his coat. He felt that some of his wounds were still there, but they were only the minor ones. Jonathan quickly jumped off of the only familiar piece of equipment in the room, the table he'd been on, and made for the door as fast as his legs could carry him.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Setona had just stepped out of the room to make a few more notes on ‘Project Seraph’ as he called it for the time being. He looked down at the clipboard and mentally sighed. The poor guy had a bone structure of a jigsaw puzzle. It had been a miracle to see him standing up as long as he had been when Setona appeared on the scene. He exhaled sharply, before making down a few more notes, before he heard footsteps approaching.

“So, how is our patient doing Setona?”
came a woman’s voice, before coming into the clearer light of the small office. Etzel, Navigator of the Calamity and only resident Viera. She was clothed in only a simple black mid drift shirt and Capri shorts that went down to her knees. For once, she was barefoot, showing off those long, dark furred legs and ‘rabbit’ feet.

Setona looked up at Etzel and simply nodded his head.

‘He is doing well enough. I would assume him still asleep after all the exhaustion he had to have gone through. He is going to need to rest for a few days though, to make sure he makes a few recovery,’
he concluded in the only way Setona could speak, telepathically and only to Etzel.

“Ah, I see…well, looks like we will have a new resident soon enough then…and listen to that, sounds like he is up,” she said with a smile, turning her head to the unlocked door and seemingly waiting Seraph to open it. With her ears, it wasn't much of a wonder that she could hear footsteps approaching the door, much less at a rapid pace.

‘Tsh…he is just like the other two…they don’t seem to understand that rest is required and are always just itching to go out and about. Did you know I had to strap and tie down Cypher again the last time he was in here?’
Setona asked Etzel, who could only giggle faintly.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Jonathan eyed the door ahead of him. It seemed to be a standard shipboard door, made of weaker than average steel. The scanner on his interface seemed to say that, anyways, so he could be wrong. He took a glimpse around him and realized that the ceiling, probably due to recent battles, was all framework, which gave Jonathan something to grab onto and swing off of and break the door down. That was the intended idea, anyways.

What actually happened is another story altogether.

The first part of his plan worked nicely enough. He jumped and swung in one smooth motion, but about halfway through the swing, the door opened, sliding upwards and forcing Jonathan to change his plan around. His mind registered two other people, the old man he'd seen earlier and--he'd have done a double take if he could--a strange girl with rabbit ears. Had he not been flying through the air, he'd have been all over her. Once he landed, he quickly pushed off and went out the door, aiming for the armory, since that was probably where his guns would be kept.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 am

Etzel moved backwards slightly, just barely avoiding getting tackled by the flying hume, before watching him run out of the office and like that, he was gone. She blinked a few times, before looking over at Setona, who was just as stunned as the Viera.

“Well, clearly you are better at what you do then you let on Setona,” she said simply with a slight smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Setona simply blinked a few more times, before shaking his head and a waving motion with his hand. He clearly wasn't that fazed by the fact that a patient had just run away form his clinic...this wasn't the first time and probably wouldn't be the last time.

‘You’re the fastest of the group, make sure he doesn’t hurt himself,’ he ‘said’ simply, before going back to his paper work. If the man hurt himself though, that was going to create even more paper work...and if there was one thing that got under the 27 year old's white hair and pale skin, it was paper work.

“Fine fine…do you want me to bring him back here when I catch him?” she asked, before starting to walk towards the door. She looked slightly eager, as though the idea of chasing after someone was actually a game, not a hassle.

‘No, that’s not necessary at this point…clearly, if he can run like a maniac, then he isn’t too banged up anymore…’ Setona noted. He seemed already embedded in his paper work, filling everything out and making more notes on the sides. This was why the poor guy never got to leave the medic ward. And here everyone thought it was because he was anti social.

And with that, the chase was on. Etzel rounded the door and set off after the Hume, not saying a word and running quietly, using her ears to listen for the footsteps and following after them. Setona wasn't lying when he said that Etzel was the fastest in the group, and if the man had made just a straight shot, it wouldn't take too long to catch up with him.

‘Oh, I hope he doesn’t hurt himself,’ she thought with a slight mental sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 am

Jonathan couldn't hear anybody chasing him, but he could certainly feel them. It was that sixth sense all pilots had. They didn't always rely on their radar to tell when someone was on their tail. There was always that tingling feeling at the base of the neck, and this was no different. Regardless, Jonathan kept running. When he saw a staircase, he immediately went down. Logic dictated that the lower entry ramp, as well as the armory, would be towards the bottom of the ship. True enough, after a while of running around on that particular floor, Jonathan found the armory. It was, like he'd suspected, locked. With a regular pin-tumbler lock. Jonathan briefly wondered why someone would put that kind of lock on a door that went up and down before backing up to get a kick in.

It took a couple tries, but Jonathan managed to knock the door in far enough that its weight could do the rest of the work. He wasted no time in looking for his precious Glock 25 pistols. While he was looking, though, he took the time to pick up a Double Blade, something he'd trained with briefly while doing close combat training. He figured he'd need it, so he kept it on hand while he searched. Finally, he found the pistols on a table in the back. He didn't know just what a table would be doing there, but judging from all the bladed weapons and the general lack of projectile armaments, Jonathan just assumed it was for sharpening and polishing the blades.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:12 am

The tall female continued her run, and soon enough, had caught up to him. Now, however, as she watched him go down the stairs, her curiosity started to kick in. Just what was he doing? What was he looking for, and why did it seem like he knew where he was going?

‘Perhaps he has some sixth sense…’ she thought to herself, before moving silently behind him, glad she had forgone her footwear.

Etzel continued to follow behind him, watching him quietly as he started to break down the door to the storage room. She didn’t do anything, but watch from staircase, tilting her head slightly. She had yet to hear him make a sound, and now he was bashing down the door. As its own weight started to crush down, she was seriously considering that sixth sense theory a bit more…this was the storage room they had put his stuff for safe keeping.

‘A note to the Captains…we need to get stronger doors,’ she thought with a soft giggle.
‘Well, at least Setona will know he is pretty much healed…’ she thought, before slowly descending down the stairs and making her way silently to the broken doorway. Once there, she found herself leaning against the frame with a foot on the other side, baring the path. She watched him grab one of Cypher’s practice blades and find the strange machina weapons he had come in with. She found her head tilting slightly, before finally deciding to speak, keeping a loose grip on the wall, just in case she need to ‘fall to safety’.

“If you wanted your stuff back stranger, all you had to do was ask…no need to wreck the ship. Gohrick’s going to be mighty upset about the door you know…we might have to charge you for it if Kyto…actually, we might need to keep you away from Kyto. It is hard to tell who is more defensive over this ship between the two of them,
” she said in a calm voice, with a hint of amusement. As if she was talking about something one might have seen in a sphere or something.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Jonathan had managed to holster one of the pistols and was picking up the other one when the girl spoke. With practiced speed, he swung around, brought the pistol up to bear, and took aim. "Probably." he said in agreement to the strange woman's comment. "But these things are antiques. I'm not gonna let just anybody handle them." He grabbed a clip from his belt--which had not been touched, thankfully--and slid it into the open bottom of the Glock 25 pistol. It slid in snugly, and with an audible mechanical click fell into place. He didn't draw the hammer back, though. He just wanted to scare her into moving.

While he held the gun steady, though, a scary thought slid into place in his head. If she doesn't know what these things can do, she probably would be too curious to step out of the way. Dammit, too many things that can go wrong, here! Just gotta hope she moves . . . . Even with the rabbit ears, she's cute . . . .
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 am

Etzel remained calm at seeing him aim the strange weapon at her. She had heard the others talk about the weapons before; the Valsis siblings had called them ‘Kihc’. She wasn’t too sure what a Kihc was, but she knew they were dangerous. Her ears twitched slightly as she gave a slight smirk.

“Now now now, there is no need to aim your weapon at me…after all, what kind of thanks are those? We took care of you, we healed you, we didn’t leave you for dead…honestly, if anything, you owe us your life, or at least some sort of debt…and here you are pointing a Kihc at me? Tsk, such rude manners,
” she said with a slight smirk, not moving from her spot. She had seen Gohrick and Cypher mad…now those were scary sights. Having a Kihc pointed at her…it didn’t faze her as much as it should.

“Proper manners dictate that you should ask at least before kicking down a door…besides, would you really shoot someone who helped save your life?”
she asked, her eyes widely slightly as she gave a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Jonathan spoke for the first time since being brought aboard this wierd ship then lowered his gun. "Consider it from my end." he started. "I'm not exactly from around here. Since I crashed, I've bumped into a cat-boy, a guy with blue hair, a strange old-looking person who can't find his tongue, and now, a girl with bunny ears." He holstered the gun and crossed his arms, giving a kind of one-eyed stare. "So tell me. Am I going insane? Or am I just having some really wierd dream, because there sure as hell aren't any cat-boys on Kryos!" He gave a very heavy sigh, and plopped down on the table. He placed his hand over his eyes and started rubbing his temples. This place just kept getting crazier and crazier. "By the way," he said, still rubbing his temples, reaching beneath the interface with his fingers. "You were never in any danger. I never cocked the pistol."
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 am

Etzel simply listened and smiled slightly. She hasn’t moved from her spot, nor had she stopped looking at the scared, lonely Hume in front of her. She tilted her head slightly and listened to everything he said, before finally starting to answer him.

“Well, they say we must all be a bit mad to handle the world, but no Seraph, you are not mad, nor insane. You say you are from Krvos, correct? I am from Ivelice. Captain Cypher is from Spira, and Captain ex Captain is from Vana’ Diel. So, your situation is not unique, not ever since the Universal Multiplex opened up…Worlds and Dimensions, paths to all kinds of worlds have opened. Some can open and close within hours of each other…others are more stable, and we can use those paths to travel with ease…This has lead to the introductions of all kinds of species. We have Mithra, Al Bhed, Viera, Dragons and Behemoths, Moombas…all kinds of sorts,” she said with a slight smile.

“As for danger…I wasn’t too worried…I’ve seen scarier things…not quite as handsome for a hume, but certainly much more dangerous,” she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Jonathan chuckled softly. "Alright, so I'm not going insane," he said, lowering his hand and standing up. "That's always good to hear." He picked up the double blade and headed for the doorway. He stopped near the bunny woman and looked into her eyes. "By the way, my name isn't actually Seraph. However, until such a time as we become squadron-mates, you're never going to hear my real name." After he'd said his piece, Jonathan continued making his way down to where the ship's main entry ramp would be.

His thoughts were, strangely, a myriad. He was concerned about just how well he'd be able to take everything in, especially considering that, unlike what he'd originally thought, this wasn't the only world. That would make things alot harder to work with, especially when it came to finding his missing bomber. Or, more to the point, finding the pieces of his missing bomber.

Then there was the issue of fixing his interface. He needed tools before he could fix it. Tools meant for working in spaces about the size of a child's palm. Those would be hard to get, if Jonathan didn't look in the right places. He needed to look someplace with technology as advanced as Republican tech, or, at best, Monarchy tech. That way, he could also get parts if needed. When he finally snapped out of his thoughts, Jonathan realized he had walked straight off the still-docked ship and back to where this whole mess had started.
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Etzel simply smiled and lowered her leg, letting the young man leave the storage room and watching him with curious eyes.

‘He is a strange man…’ she thought simply, before shrugging her shoulders and reaching down into her pocket. She pulled out a small box and spoke into it lightly.
“Well, he certainly has a trigger finger Captain…but I don’t think he is all that bad…He might be trust worthy, if we can even gain his trust…” she said softly, before pocking the device and leaning back against the door frame…the broken door frame. Yup, Kyto was going to have a fit…

Cypher heard this and simply nodded as he heard all this in the bridge, moving his fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose. Now what do they do? Well, if he was healthy enough to break down the door on the ship, than he was well enough to do as he pleased. Cypher certainly wasn’t going to force someone to stay on the ship if they didn’t want to, and if this man knew where he was going, then he was fine with leaving him behind. They were already behind schedule, needing to get those supplies to Lindblum Kingdom. They were still recovering after having the place destroyed during the war, but was coming along quite nicely. They needed to get moving. He moved to the intercom device and spoke into it, where his voice would be heard inside and just outside of the ship.

“Guys, we’re behind schedule. Anything your taking with you, get it on now. We’re leaving in 15 minutes,”
he said simply, and leaned back in the chair. His thoughts were still heavy, and he wasn’t too sure what to do…thankfully, fate intervened.

Gohrick was rushing back towards the ship, a large backpack on as he moved as fast as his furry body could move.

He heard the message and stepped on it, knowing that 15 meant more like 10 minutes. He was NOT going to be left behind again. As he started towards the ship, he saw the patient walking off the ship.

“Oy, are you coming with or not? If so, the get back on mate,”
he said with a smile, before skidding to a stop just outside the ship to the man’s left.

“Actually, are you well enough to be out on your own? You did look a bit like a Behemoth stampede just ran you down,”
he said with a slight smile.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan DeLauren

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Jonathan looked at Gohrick then at the airship. "She's a bit small, like a frigate, and lightly armored from the looks of things. Still, she seems to be fast and more than capable of holding her own against a similar sized ship." He turned back in the direction he was walking. "Give me about a week to think about it." was all he said as he started walking again. He was tempted to take up the offer, but he would rather learn about this area first. On a side note, another reason he didn't want to become a passenger on the Calamity was the lack of fighter craft. Jonathan may have been a top-notch pilot, but he sucked when it came to being a turret gunner. He also had no bridge experience, so he would be useless as a navigator. All in all, Jonathan's only viable position would be as a pilot of a fighter of some sort. It might take him a while to adapt to the controls, but that wouldn't stop him from pouring all his skill into the role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Awakening (Open)   First Awakening (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 1