FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Start of a New Journey [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Start of a New Journey [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Today was the day... Chrono had woken up that morning to a festive day as it was finally the day for him to set out on the start of his summoner pilgrimage. The day before had been his testing and sort of passage of right to becoming a full summoner of the Djose temple and he had succeeded. As his eyes opened a smile spread across his face slowly as he clicked into the world and kicked off his covers. Looking around for a moment he stretched out his back with his arms over his head and them let them drop when a sudden snap was heard. He wasted no time though as his growing excitment set his body into motion. Looking over to the far corner of the room he looked at the package which he had recieved the night before as a gift of congratulations from his family back in the city of Besaid.

From the open package he pulled a full new set of clothes. Closing his eyes he gave a nod. "Thanks guys" He spoke softly and then quickly opened his eyes when a sudden knock came across his door. "Sir Chrono? It is time." He settled his nerves as it was only one of the temple monks. "Yes, of course. I will be only a few moments longer." Without another word he quickly changed from his sleeping garments and into the well made clothing from the package. Once everything was in place and fitting right he walked over to the full-body mirror hanging on his wall and looked himself over for a few moments. "Not bad, not bad at all." The last piece of his ensemble was the flowing cloak which he had left off but quickly grab along with his messenger bag and slipped on as he headed to the door. Opening the door gave way to the sight of at least three to four monks of the temple waiting for him. Stopping he gave a summoner's bow to them all. "Sorry to keep you all waiting. I am ready." The monk who had knocked on his door gave a nod and a smile from under the high neck of his robes as he directed from his "room" in the temple to the doors. Taking deep breaths while he paced towards the doors with the four monks on either side of him he settled his excitement. It didn't take him long to slip on a professional looking face as they stopped at the doors and the two front monks quickly each rushed to a door, slowly opening them.

The light of the sun above blinded Chrono for a moment but when his eyes did finally adjust he looked upon a fair group of people who had come to pay their final farewell to him. The monks gave their own bows and motioned for him to proceed to the people. And he did, taking time to acknowledge each person who had come Chrono thanked them all before finally taking one last summoner's bow before them all and then heading off in the direction of the bridge that would lead him on the beginning of his journey.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Start of a New Journey [Open] Left_bar_bleue30/30The Start of a New Journey [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

John had been walking most of the morning, even before down, so when he happened upon the bridge he decided this would be a good a spot as any to take a break. He leaned up against the post and looked skyward taking in the sun rise from under his black hat. It would be a nice day he thought, a good day to start a journey.

And that's exactly what he had done this morning. After waking early he decided it was non-sense to try and go back to sleep so the Shaman went out for a walk on the High Road. The land of Djose was beautiful and as the sun rose he took in its allure with every step. He had no intention of walking to Moonflow, but if that happened so be it, sort of like taking the break next to this bridge.

A bird called out form somewhere and as John turned to see what it was he spotted someone coming across the bridge. As the person closed he could tell it was a young man wearing new clothes and walking with a long stride. Someone else setting out on a journey the medicine man thought. As the young man walked up John tipped his hat and spoke warmly.

"Good morning sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Damn...

Dian regained consciousness minutes after the rays of light reached his face. Last night, after hours of wandering without a destination or even a companion to chat with, the young warrior had fallen asleep at the entrance of the bridge, not seeing the temple at the other side, as it was too dark. It had only been 5 hours since he closed his eyes. Now, the sun was telling him to keep on going with his journey. He needed to reach somewhere, a big city, or at the very least, a place with lots of people. That would be a good start.

He opened his eyes. He could see clearly the sky on top of his head. The bridge hadn't been the best bed of the world, but it was a lot better than the sand, filled with stones, broken claws and other uncomfortable things to sleep above of.

Good morning sir!

And then he heard a voice. It was near, just some meters from him. There were at the very least two people crossing the bridge, one speaking and the other receiving the message. They probably wouldn't notice him if he didn't stand up. Which he did, actually, after getting used to the light.

He looked outside the bridge, with his eyes mid closed and his hair in a mess. Anyone would think that he just had been attacked. Looking at the distance, he remembered he had no map, no hint of his location and not even a compass. With that in mind, he said out loud:

Just where the hell am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:52 pm

"Thank you everyone. I won't let you all down, this I promise." The young summoner thought this to himself as he reached the beginning of the bridge and continued to walk across it. Now, he would have passed on by in silence trying to figure out the first temple to go to if it hadn't been for a sudden welcome by a stranger. Looking in the man's direction it seemed that he was just another resting traveler on his way to the temple. No one Chrono knew personally but still as the man gave a frinedly smile so too did Chrono, bowing his head in a welcoming manor. "Same to you. Sir?" Chrono stressed the last bit of his reply hoping that the man might be able to give a name. If he chose not to then it was no problem, everyone had a choice to keep their identity a secret. Although it would be nice to start making new aqauintences. Either way Chrono waited for an answer.

Although he soon was distracted by a moving figure he spotted out of the corner of his eye. Judging from what he could see it was a young man who had picked himself up off the ground at the other end of the bridge. The man didn't look in good condition either. Messy and just out of place, giving an appearance that looked like he had just went one on one with Spira's toughest fiends. If the man came around their way then Chrono would ask him if he was okay otherwise he would go check on him in a minute or two. Considering it would be kind of rude to just leave John after he had just asked him his name.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Start of a New Journey [Open] Left_bar_bleue30/30The Start of a New Journey [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm

The sudden appearance of the new warrior didn't surprise John. The magic of his hat had warned him someone was close by. The fact that he looked so rough did scare the Shaman a bit though. Still, John have him a nod then turned back to the one crossing the bridge dressed in new clothes.

"Sorry for being rude, my name is John Greywolf. I stopped for a small rest.

Then he turned to one with the rough look and smiled. "We're close the Djose Temple on Spira. Can I ask how you ended up sleeping by the bridge, if you don't mind sharing the story?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

[OCC: Poke poke, Shirogami? 0o;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: Sorry for being late. Because of certain issues, I leave the topic (I just can't handle too many XD)
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 pm

OOC: Guess I'll move this one along then...

The stranger stumbled off rubbing his head with one hand and trying to straighten his clothes with other. The mystery of how he ended up by the bridge sleeping instead of a nice warm bed went along with him the Shaman thought. Then he turned back to the new person dressed in the nice new clothes with a warm smile.

"As I said before, my name is John Greywolf."

He held out his hand for a shake and spoke. "I see your eager to move on, starting a new journey into the world I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey [Open]   The Start of a New Journey [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Journey [Open]
Page 1 of 1