FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasir

Nasir

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]   Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 am

Still looking at the menu when the waitress arrived to take his order his mask hadn't concealed his face. In fact he was wearing normal clothing so that he wouldn't bring any extra attention to himself in this place. His gray hair tied in a ponytail as usual when he went incognito and wasn't in his typical disguise was rather stagnant in movement due to the lack of air flowing through this little coffee shop like restaurant.

The place wasn't too big and it wasn't to small. It had a cozy feel to it despite the air not being circulated as much as it could have. This lack of circulation however did not bother Nasir. His gray eyes had taken note of the colors that dominated the inside. Opposed to the white of the outside that was made to match the rest of the city the inside had colors along the lines of tan, light brown and beige. Perhaps this is what gave the warmer feeling and made it contrast with the outside despite not trying too hard to stand out.

The waitress that was ready to take his order seemed young and was perhaps new to the job. She was a regular human who stood at about five feet, give or take a few inches. Almost her height while sitting down the Elvaan handed her the menu after completing his order. Quick enough the female brought back his drink, simply water he didn't want anything fancy at this particular moment, and assured him his meal would arrive shortly, which it did.

A few moments went by and Nasir begin to drift off to the elevator-esque music this coffee shop was playing. It was soothing, he enjoyed and appreciated the composition. He wondered how he could apply this to any pieces of work he himself could write on the piano but he wasn't skilled enough to do anything extraordinary. The female coming over he looked at what she was carrying and sure enough it was his food.

Putting the plate down Nasir replied with a, "Thank you." and she walked away. He skipped whatever main courses they may have had and went straight for the dessert. The Elvaan didn't always have cravings for pastries or sweets in general but occasionally it bested him and he would treat himself as he did now. Digging in he paced himself and enjoyed his food. No point in scarfing it down, he didn't want to have to make another order of it due to lack of control.

The pastry was a chocolate cake, not just cake with chocolate frosting no but the mix used was chocolate as well. Normally he couldn't eat such things due to the excess in them but it's what his body was telling him he wanted at this moment. As he ate his eyes wandered from his plate and he looked around to see who else was here. Nasir took note to one of the older couples that had been here since he walked in. They had been on their appetizers when he ordered and it seemed now they were on their main course. This isn't what caught his attention though.

They seemed to be enjoying themselves despite the lack of communication they were having. Maybe it was because they were pigging out in a way you wouldn't expect the elderly to do but it seems some youthful habits never die. He wondered what habits he would keep as he grew older and how he would develop as a person. Dismissing these thoughts he knew not to over think something he had no control over and waiting for the check to come.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]   Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 am

Work. It was a daunting task for Avalon on days like these, days where no one has anything new to tell her, nothing happening. The girl would sit in her huge office and just look down to the busy streets and her favourite little coffee shop from her window and tap her finger on the arm of her chair. It looked like a perfect day to go out for a walk to the coffee shop and get a coffee, or hot chocolate, or whatever beverage it would be that Avalon felt like. Since it was such a good day, Avalon left, telling the recieptionist of Sicarious Developments to just contact her if she was needed.

The teen's corporate building was left behind her as she now walked along the walkway. Avalon's face was rather well-known around the big city of Luca due to her company, people often stared at her anywhere she went, sometimes she'd get reporters or something trying to ask her stuff about the developments in the machina weapons. A lot of people found it strange to have a seventeen year old run a company. Avalon walked along casual as ever, her hands in her pockets and her light blue eyes looking around and into shops that she passed. After a not so long walk Avalon had reached her destination, the small coffee shop.

As she entered the shop she noted who was in it, a few older couples and a man who had what looked like a very intense chocolate cake. Avalon had had one before, she had only just managed to finish it. The ebony haired girl paused on her way to a table to say to the girl working the coffee machine, "I'll just have a hot chocolate today please." It looked as though the barista was about to tell Avalon she'd have to sit down and wait to be served until she looked up to see it was her, a frequent and well respected customer. She sat down, on the same table as this random man eating his cake. This was a change as she'd usually sit by herself or with one of the older people in the cafe, but they all had entertainment of another soul, unlike this guy. He might not of wanted Avalon to sit there but if so, she'd just move away.

"Hi, I'm Avalon. I hope you don't mind me sitting with you this afternoon."

Not long after she had sat down, a very fluffy hot chocolate was brought to her in a latte style cup, swerved with a chocolate fish on the side of the saucer and a spoon. The girl picked up the spoon and scooped up some froth and placed it in her mouth, the taste of very milky chocolate popped against her taste buds, a sensation that a kid would love and one that Avalon would never stop loving. Avalon did realise how weird she must have looked to this man, but any judgement that he could have had would definitly be nothing compared to a lot of other people and quite frankly, she didn't really care. Her clothing made it obvious that she wasn't the most normal of teenagers, she wore high waisted black skinny jeans, grey chuck taylors, a button up white dress shirt that was tucked in, white gloves and a blue tie. The girl carried on to spoon at the froth of her drink until she reached the chocolatey liquid beneath the fluffy layer, then she paused, to try make conversation.

"That cake is delicious isn't it? Most things here are."
Back to top Go down
Nasir

Nasir

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]   Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Looking at the crumbs on his plate he put his elbow on the table and leaned his head against his hand. A rather bored expression filled his face but he didn’t rush the woman to get the check when she asked if he wanted anything else. Instead he took another order and decided to get some type of beverage he didn’t know what it was going to be since when she asked he responded with a, “Surprise me.” She would most likely bring the most expensive item on the list so that this place could make a bit more money. The Elvaan didn’t care much though; if he did he would have asked for another menu.

The utensil he used to devour the cake he ordered was on top of the plate. There were still chunks on it, the bits and pieces were leftovers he didn’t feel like finishing. They weren’t too big though. Nasir felt it was rude to metaphorically lick off the plate whether it was in public or somewhere private. He noted that the older folks didn’t finish their meals either but it wasn’t surprising considering their age and how their appetites must have diminished. A short time passed and the waitress now came with his drink.

To his surprise it wasn’t anything crazy or seemingly expensive. It was just a cup of black coffee; something Nasir hadn’t experienced much in his lifetime. There were sugar packets that she gave him. Apparently this coffee shop didn’t give out free ones to the masses. It made sense for some old people tend to steal things for reasons he wasn’t sure. Maybe it came with age or maybe it was a family thing among certain groups of people. Taking a final sip from his coffee he heard the door open and turned slightly to see who had entered.

The person entering was female and despite the white hair that ran down to her hips she held a youthful face. Turning back to his coffee and taking another sip he didn’t see anything important going on so he decided to dismiss the person walking in because she seemed like a normal girl entering the shop. Despite this it seemed she felt obligated to sit by him or something along those lines. Avalon, as she introduced herself seemed to be a rather outgoing girl. “Nasir,” He said this replying to her using his own name to introduce himself and to confirm that he was alright with her presence here.

The female brought up the cake and how it was delicious, along with the other items that this place served. Nasir had to agree; while not a fan of coffee in the slightest in most settings he found the one they brewed here rather tasteful. It could have been that he put an excess amount of sugar but this didn’t cross his mind. “Quite,” he responded to her statement. Being a man of very little words he wasn’t skilled in casual conversation. “How may I help you?” Nasir questioned, he was used to people wanting something from him when they spoke to him so this was a natural question to him though it may seem odd to the across from him. He wasn’t sure for he wasn’t put in social situations quite often.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]   Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:58 am

As Avalon took her sips from the cup of hot chocolate she listened to the few words Nasir had to say. It was obvious that he wasn't really from here, firstly, he didn't know Avalon or pay much attention to her, secondly, most people from around here would ask what Avalon could do for them. The girl smiled, it wasn't too often she'd meet someone who wasn't from around here, let alone for them to be so quiet. As strange as it was, she enjoyed the silent kind, it was in what people didn't say that Avalon could depict who they are or what they're like. Avalon placed her cup back on the saucer before she spoke again.

"Nice to meet you Nasir. Just company will be fine thanks."

The girl took the chocolate fish from her plate and ate it. Chewing on the delicious chocolate coated marshmellow she thought of how to make conversation. She wasn't bad at being social, but she wasn't good at it either. Once she had finished her chocolate fish she took another sip of her hot chocolate to melt the chocolate off of her teeth to go down her throat. Holding her drink in her hand with her elbows on the table she looked across at the calm being before her.

"So, what brings you to the city of Luca? I can tell you're not from here."

She followed her words with a small laugh and a smile. Avalon wasn't normally this friendly with people, maybe it was the shop that brought this out in her. Getting away from the nagging of people and media made Avalon happy. In knowing that this man was from somewhere else, Avalon had a feeling that befriending this man could lead to other places in the future.

Avalon sat there drinking away, her back straight and shoulders back with her good posture. She looked around at the older couples there, they could either barely finish their food or couldn't finish it at all. It made Avalon think of where she would want to be at that age, whether she'd want someone to take on the company, whether it be her own child or whatever, at the end of it all, she knew she didn't want to live to that age have done nothing great. Which brought Avalon to another topic for conversation, a topic saved for later however. The teen finished her drink and placed the cup down.

"Walk with me once you've finished your coffee yeah?"

She wasn't too sure what she was doing, whether it was an act of kindness or of curiosity as to how this man would react to what she had to show him. She looked across the table at the man on the other side, her intensely coloured eyes gave a friendly yet unsure gesture, waiting for him to finish his coffee. Avalon wouldn't know if he'd want to walk with her or not, if not, his loss, if yes, then why. The girl thought it strange of herself as to why she'd contemplate other peoples choices in her own head, prehaps it was her trying to see herself from more than her own perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]   Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid bicycle, I know how to write. [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalFantasyWorlds :: Final Fantasy X & X2 :: World Information and RP locations :: Advanced RP-
Jump to: