FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Stupid Monsters EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Stupid Monsters EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Stupid Monsters EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Stupid Monsters EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Stupid Monsters EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Stupid Monsters EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Stupid Monsters EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Stupid Monsters EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Stupid Monsters EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Stupid Monsters EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Stupid Monsters EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Stupid Monsters EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Stupid Monsters EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Stupid Monsters EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Stupid Monsters EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Stupid Monsters EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Stupid Monsters EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Stupid Monsters EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Stupid Monsters EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Stupid Monsters EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Stupid Monsters EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Stupid Monsters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stupid Monsters Left_bar_bleue200/1000Stupid Monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Stupid Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Monsters   Stupid Monsters EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 am

[[Stupid Monsters Complete Article Click Here]]

Yes, I like monsters. When I was little, I was one of the horror movie addicts and my cartoons were required to have all sorts of monsters in them. As I've grown older, I've done my best not to grow up and, as such, my love for bizarre and deadly animals of fiction hasn't dwindled. But like any work of fiction, when hasn't there been a time where you leaned back and declared to the world that ANYONE could have come up with something better?

I mean, I doodle stupid monsters all the time. But I would never put them in a book and expect other human beings to have to experience them. That's why we're going to go through the D&D Gallery of Shame.

That's not to say that all these monsters are retarded and lame. Oh no. Only some of them are stupid beyond words...and that's what this article is all about. After doing a lot of research which entailed getting my hands on a copy of almost every Monster Manual that's been printed over the past 30 years, I've put together a list of the most mind-numbing creations that a lot of you will be surprised someone didn't get their ass handed to them for even suggesting.

Now everyone probably knows what a Beholders is, he isn't a retard monster, far from it, but the retardation kicks in somewhere else...
Stupid Monsters Gas%20spore%20omg%20the%20hell
"Gas Spore" is a monster that looks like a Beholder...only when you attack it, it explodes and infects you with deadly spores that will kill you. So, we've got a monster that is a monster you have to fight as well as a monster that exists only to look like a monster you have to fight. This brings up the first issue I have with D&D: There is no hope for you if you exist in this world. Nothing can be trusted. If the game master wants to kill you, you're dead. Think I'm exaggerating? Wait until I show you the monster that kills you by becoming your pants and tricking you into putting them on.
Stupid Monsters D&D%20giant%20beaver%20comic%20jared%20hindman
[[... keep reading...
Stupid Monster Category #1: Fun with Animals]]

Last edited by Irvin on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Telira

Telira

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stupid Monsters Left_bar_bleue400/1000Stupid Monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Red Mage of Light, and new mother to twins Aeric and Brenna

Stupid Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Monsters   Stupid Monsters EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:57 am

*epic facepalm*

Oh my word...

*headdesk* Ya know... I never thought of it that way... but for the sake of argument... Mimic Animals *exist* in real life, ya know? Animals that are patterned a certain way to look like other animals as a protective trait? Ya know? So the stupidity factor is somewhat ameliorated. Not completely, but somewhat.

As for the Demotivation... well... that was more for the Incredibly Lame Pun than for actual monstrous combat, but the Oversized Animal as Monster has been done LOTS in fiction and quite acceptably, too. King Kong, the Forgotten Island (if that was the one by Jules Verne that they're doing the sequel to as a movie)... those sort of things. It's a staple of monster stories.

Still... gotta give you kudos for an incredibly thought-provoking and acceptably written article.

Thank you.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stupid Monsters Left_bar_bleue200/1000Stupid Monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Stupid Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Monsters   Stupid Monsters EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 am

Yep stupid and hilarious

btw if i remember i think we probably have one of those Evil Squirrels around here somehere.
right Fury?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Sponsored content

Stupid Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Monsters   Stupid Monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Monsters
Page 1 of 1