FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Bulletsoul (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Bulletsoul (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/1000Bulletsoul (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 am

Irvin was alone, or at least he thought so, he was at one of the levels of the Balamb training facility. The inside jungle of this level was not so thick and there were fewer monsters running there, the place been used more for aim practice with training targets popping up from time to time after been programmed.
No matter what kind of problem or doubt he was thinking, shooting always seemed to make things get clearer for him.

Since the announcement of his graduation he kept avoiding meeting with the other seeds, always being out in missions and taking his time while out to return.
While he can he’ll just keep avoiding meeting with them, even knowing that it would be useless given the fact at anytime he could be ordered to work along any of them instead been sent alone to some mission.

Irvin knew he just wasn't like those other SeeD who joined it for some good cause or in order to follow the steps of their so famous parents and make them proud of it, he had joined it for his self only and not other reason, even his instructor talking bullshit about how he had changed past over the year, that was not the reason he had decided to join it. So far all he wanted was to discover more about his family along with his ship origins, and the SeeD connections most of time could prove to be a great help.

After destroying another training target he sat on a stone reloading Mond while the training program set new coordinates for the next targets that were to appear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Bulletsoul (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Bulletsoul (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Raven walked slowly through the training facility. He loved this facility because it reminded him so much ofthe jungles of Pulse. The tight claustrophobic feel of the flora blocking your advance. The heat from the humidty coupled with the hot steamy breathe of a monster you can only see out of the corner of your eye while it stalks you through the jungle. It was enough to put even the most verteran soldier on edge. Raven loved that thrill. It was what kept him at the top of his game. Even though he was officially a SeeD now, he still felt like he had to continue to improve; continue to stay better than everyone else.

Raven stalked slowly and quietly through the jungle, his pistol out in front of him alongside his knife. He made absolutely no sound because of his enchantment as he stalked through the jungle, so the target projectors were running off of a visual cue to spring the targets at him, but most of those stayed silent. They never saw him.

Raven silently moved into a more open field and saw another man sitting at the far side. He wasn't expecting to see another person in here, though it had happened before. Usually he was able to avoid people. But he had never seen this man around the Garden before. Even though he left and came back at times, Raven made it a point to know everyone in the Garden, especially those using the training facility. The man easily dispatched the targets as they appeared and stood calmly as he reloaded his pistol.

But the man didn't see the fiend the program had spawned in the dense jungle behind him. Raven could see the tiger like creature as it stalked toward the man. Raven himself lowered into a half crouch and made his way towards the man. He was almost between the man and the tiger when the thing pounced. Not in position yet, Raven himself pounced at the being and tackled it mid flight. Landing on top of it, he brought his knife down into it's neck while simultaneously placing the barrel of his silenced pistol to the side of it's head and pulling the trigger. The hologram flickered and then faded from reality. Raven stood up and looked around himself before saying, "The programs can be tricky at times. You may want to keep the eyes in the back of your head open."
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.

Character sheet
Max MP:
Bulletsoul (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/1000Bulletsoul (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Taking his time and enjoying the moment, Irvin was finishing reloading his gun when suddenly right behind him without even noticing their approaching, a man and tiger started to fight each other. He stood up holding his gun toward them while they struggled, what didn't last long as the man killed the creature without serious problems. He wondered who was that man that had just out of no where appeared there in front of him, he seemed different from most people he met in the garden, it reminded Irvin from the militia of galbadia or something like that. It just showed him how much he was lacking of concentration, letting people and even that creature approach him so easily like that.
Irvin's thought's were interrupted as the man talked. Lowing his gun he laugh at the comment.
"I guess they were blinking at that time but thanks"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Fury ejected the jammed round from his pistol. If it weren't for his knife strike landing perfectly, he would still be wrestling the damned beast. If there was one thing Fury did not tolerate, it was the malfunction of his weapons. He had built the entire principle of his weapons company on the fact that his guns never jam. But how could he convince others of that if he couldn't even keep his own guns from jamming?

Quickly breaking down the pistol on the spot, Fury looked up at the man who he had saved from a simulated mauling. "I haven't seen you around here before. Mind telling me who you are?" Raven looked over the pistol as he spoke, but could not find anything wrong.

Finally, he gave in. With a sigh, he said, "C.R.A.I.G., run diagnostics." Instantly, his vision was filled with various charts and graphs that lay over top of holographic schematics of his gun. "Sir, if I may point out? It would seem that the gas release chamber is faulty. Cutting it back one thousandth of an inch should provide a temporary fix."

Fury grumbled for a moment to himself before bringing out his field torch and welding off another thousandth of an inch off the gun. Sliding the clip back into place, Raven stood an aimed across the field. Quickly firing off all of the rounds into a target that had appeared, Fury slid a new magazine into place with a dissatisfied scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm

"Right... i'm one of the new, if not the newest SeeD member Hart, Irvin Hart. It just happens that i really haven't been around too much or too long..." He paused sighing and crossing his arms.

The man was still trying to solve the jamming of his gun. He found it somehow funny, even if his models were old and just prototypes jamming was rare, specially with Stern that used a whole different system, using just a little of the energy from it's user and the air around as the ammunition to create it's bullets. But it's was because of serious indications and the fear that in a long term of use they could cut the period of life by a quarter or even a third of it's duration that a lot of projects for them were abandoned.

The man talked with someone else than Irvin and then like in a strange trance he fixed his gun and hit a target that had just appeared. "So that gun is important like that or you just don't like to buy new ones?" He said scratching his head still kinda confused with it.

"By the way you didn't tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Fury nodded his head as Irvin spoke. If he was new here, then Fury obviously wouldn't know him, he had been on Pulse overseeing the production of a new prototype rifle. Looking back to Irvin, he spoke, "Well, that makes sense. I haven't been able to be around as much as I should lately. Are you a full SeeD or a cadet?"

Fury holstered his pistol and crossed his arms. He knew his pistol was old, but it seemed like it was a part of him. He had been issued it when he had first joined Task Force Black all those years ago. It had assisted him through countless battles, and even saved his life on a few ocasions. "Sometimes, the old weapons are the best. I guess I probably upgrade it soon anyway. I just can't bring myself to do it. This thing has been through so much as it is, one more uprgade and I might as well make a new one."

Fury reached his hand out to Irvin as he inquired about his name. "Oh... yeah, the name is Fury Leonhart. I'm an instructor here as well as a few other things..."

He reached for the back of his head and pulled out the small chip that was implanted in the base of his skull. holding it out in the palm of his hand, a small hologram of a heavily armored man appeared. "It probably seemed strange that I was talking to myself. This is C.R.A.I.G., he keeps me headed on the right path."

Craig turned and looked at Irvin. He nodded to him and said, "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hart."
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 pm

"Hey, full acknowledged SeeD just still not at the high tops. I guess it just may take some good time until reaching it thought, not that i'm willing looking for it right now you know. I'm fine with my position as at least i don't have to carry heavy burdens on my backs all the time as neither i'm put together to act with cadets." Irvin said in light mood while walking around as the man holstered his gun and listened.

"Well i wouldn't disagree with that" He said to Fury's comment while reaching his hand before hearing his name. Leonhart? Out of all possible persons he could meet was he really talking all that to someone important like him.
Giving a deep sigh Irvin managed to control his shocking and worry keeping a calm face as Fury explained and showed Craig to him. He was interested in Craig and how or why it was linked like that to Fury, but was more concerned about what Fury could possibly be thinking of him after all he said.
"eh... its good know, both of you. But Craig stands for what? it just happens that i have a similar friend, so i thought that it might also have some meaning"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:04 am

Fury nodded when Irvin said where exactly he fell in the ranks. He hid his contempt when Irvin said he had no aspirations to go higher. A man needed goals and he needed to set high ones orr he'll never go anywhere in life. Maybe the man had a different goal in mind, but he should still push himself to be all that he could be. He didn't look like the lazy type, though, and Fury couldn't shake the feeling that the kid had big plans, even if raising through SeeD wasn't one of them. He gave a brief smirk and said, "Well, I guess I can't blame you. All the extra responsibility sucks, but it comes with the job."

When he introduced himself, Fury felt weird saying his true name. It was only a few weeks ago when he had chosen to take it up and he still wasn't use to it. Apparently, neither was anybody else, because Irvin seemed to let out a sigh when he heard it. Was his family name really so terrifying that it instantly puts people out when they hear it? But Fury hid his frustration behind another smirk because of Irvin's reaction to Craig. He seemed to have that effect on people. "Craig, tell him your operations procedures."

Craig nodded to Fury and then turned to face Irvin, saying, "Craig stands for Combat Ready Artificial Intelligence Guardian. I am a fully self aware AI that was developed by Mr. Leonhart to help balance the unstable nanite machines that keep his body going, though, he also added a few unconventional procedures to myy system, such as a combat mode, a HUD for himself, and the ability to jump wirelessly to other computer terminals."

Fury smirked at Craig, damned computer always liked showing off to new people.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:10 am

Irvin approached the hologram while Craig talked, indeed he was a guardian but he had said he was developed, created, it was different from what had happened to both Hades and Rizu, who were trapped for a long time and had lost their past memories.

"So from what i understand... without you Fury is practically doomed right?" He said after hearing Craig's explanation about some of it's basic systems. "But don't need to look me like that, it's not like there's reason for me to get another annoying talkative guardian like that or even to fight you, after all i'm still in some debt with you for earlier and besides that..." he started to laught at it before talking "It's not like someone would give that kind of information without the confidence of been able to defend their selves, or just that i could possible beat ya.... what is in fact a shame as i'm older than you, but as long as i'm seconding the bests it means i'm just a step behind"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Fury, nodded to the words Irvin spoke. "You would think that I would be, but Craig has done such a good job at reprograming the nanites, even if he were to disappear I would be fine. He's proven usefull in other areas so I keep him around."

Craig turned around to face Fury. "Like fixing your guns for you?" Raven's scowled at him before turning off the hologram and saying, "Yeah... something like that."

Fury's eyebrow raised at Irvin when he said he was older. "You... older than me? Ha! you don't look a day over twenty and I am easily twenty six. I'm the old guy here. Heck i'm the old guy in this whole damned school." He said with a chuckle. But it was true, most of the people who worked here were younger than him. It didn't matter though, because at the end of the day, He could probably still beat them.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

"Sorry you don't look that old, anyway maybe that just shows that i should study some more in other areas besides history and combat tactics... like probably checking some personal profiles to get a more accurate info." Irvin said embarrassed about his mistake, not that is was something unusual to happen around him and specially with him, before changing his mood again to more excited one "But hey it's not a bad thing, that just means that now i have even more chances of getting up to y-"

Irvin stopped for a moment, noticing something large slowly moving behind the bushes and trees as he talked to Fury, not so far from them. "Hey Fury say... at this level what's the strongest random monster the simulator can generate??" He said while ready to draw to his gun whenever it came out.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Fury chuckled as Irvin seemed to be slightly embarrassed by his own blunder. It was a common mistake due to him looking a little younger than he really was, but a mistake nonetheless. He got halfway through his next sentence before his eyes seemed to catch onto something behind Fury. He quickly changed what he was going to say to a question. In response, grinned and said, "Well, on this level, that would have to be the... Behemoth. Nasty creatures capable of tearing even the most skilled combatant to shreds." As he spoke, he slyly slid his helmet on to complete his AMP armor suit.

He mentally told Craig to call both Deadmaker and Peacemaker to his sides. Fury's hands slid down to take hold of the grips of both weapons as they materialized. He listened intently to everything behind him. The suspense seemed stifling. A small snap was heard behind him and he wheeled around on his toes, drawing both revolvers out and bringing them both up to aim at the threat...

A lone moomba.

The small creature began sniffing at Fury, seeming to reach out to lick the barrels of his guns. Fury sighed and started to lower his guns, no threat there. But as soon as he lowered his defenses, Fury saw something stirring in the trees beyond. The trees exploded outward as the massive behemoth sent it's entire body into motion, crashing into Fury with it's whole body and sending him flying across the simulator.

Fury corrected his flight in mid air and landed on his feet , skidding backwards several feet as he landed. He brought up both pistols to aim at the beast. "Ok, maybe I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:23 am

"A Behemoth, really? just who decides or control the routine of these simulators anyway, i mean this place shouldn't have high risk encounters that's why i came here to relax after all... " He said sighing thinking about it while taking hold of Stern in his right hand, crouching and aiming toward the bushes from where he saw something just a few seconds ago. A snap came from it and as he was ready to attack whatever came out of it, Fury turning around with his combat armor holding his two guns also prepared when suddenly a small moomba jumped out from among the trees.

A moomba? but... that certainly wasn't what he had saw earlier, he could swear it. Was it, had he mistaken it? He wondered how could he make such huge mistake for something like that. Still crouched he felt a strong impacts from the ground before trees went away and the monster aimed to hit both Fury and the moomba. Not knowing if the moomba was really part of the simulator or not, Irvin grabbed it by it's paw and jumped away taking the moomba, expecting that Fury's armor would work against that attack as he was hit and sent away flying.

"Just run away already" he said to the moomba trying to push it away from him after landing while charging energy in his left hand and then jumping out from the bushes, landing just some meters beside the Behemoth. "Hey here big boy" Irvin gave a shot taunting it to follow him as he ran away from where the moomba was, as also making it give it's backs to Fury.

When he finally had gained some more distance between them and fury he used the energy he was charging and summoned Rizu, Irvin had made sure he was far enough so it wouldn't also affect Fury. As he was summoned a blast of wind enveloped all three of them, Rizu, Irvin and the Behemoth and as it dissipated the behemoth had charged and hit the summon with it's horn making it already disappear.

-behemoth-silenced
-50mp
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm

As Fury slid to a halt and brought his pistols up, he saw the behemoth charging after Irvin. The man seemed like he was trying to draw it away from Fury. Fury wasn't about to make him fight a Behemoth alone, though. So he sprung into action and dashed toward the blundering beast. Just as Irvin's summon's spell took a hold of the Behemoth, Fury sprung into the air. Flipping through the air, Fury aimed both pistols at the creature's head. Firing furiously, Fury unloaded nine bullets into the base of it's skull before landing on it's back.

The beast reared back in pain as the bullets struck home. It's mouth opened like it was trying to cry out, but no noise escaped it. Fury landed deftly upon the bellowing behemoth's back and continued to fire into his back. The creature reared back and fell flat on his back, pinning Fury beneath him. Fury smacked the blade of the deadmaker revolver into the beast's flesh, which only made it even more angry. The creature rolled and twisted back to its feet, crushing Fury further down into the earth.

As the behemoth struggled back to it's feet, Fury continued to lay there for a moment longer. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes to the pain. Craig's voice appeared suddenly in his head. "Vitals are good, diagnostics show nothing wrong. Get up and quit being a wuss.

Fury opened his eyes and began to stand back up. Yeah, yeah... ok, dad. Looking up, he saw the beast barreling toward Irvin to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 am

...damn close He said sighing after the behemoth had missed him and hit his summon, before Fury came over and jumped landing over the creature starting to shoot it directly into its head. Irvin walked back and stopped looking as the large behemoth stood up on only two paws in front of him after taking the last shots from Fury.
He aimed and shot with Stern as the underside of the behemoth became visible to him, trying to hit where he thought it’s heart was located before it fell down on it’s back and landed over Fury.

The creature still moved and fastly returned back on it’s feet not showing any signs of fatigue, just sole angry that now faced Irvin. He wondered if Fury was fine after that as he couldn’t manage to find him, but he also didn’t have time to look away from that in front of him as it just started to attack him. He was still tired from the last run and probably wouldn’t be able outspeed it this time. He aimed Stern straight to the creature shooting at the wounds Fury had made on it’s head as it approached, before trying to dodge it at the last second, but been throw away against a tree after been hit by the side of one of it’s horns.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Fury through his revolvers into their holsters and drew his assault rifle from his back as it materialized. He watched at the beast tossed Irvin aside as it charged through him. While Fury knew this was a simulator, he also knew that all the pain here was real. Judging from what had just happened to himself, Fury could tell that Irvin was probably hurting. Fury had to finish this now.

Fury aimed the rifle at the back of the behemoth's horn as it barreled across the room. He gripped the handle of the grappling hook system and aimed carefully. He squeezed the trigger and sent the hook flying across the room. The small meta hook wrapped around the horn and pulled Fury onto it's back. He raised the rifle up to the back of the beast's head where he had been firing earlier. The bullets tore and ripped through the tough outer skin f the behemoth's head. The beast screeched with pain and shook his head back and forth trying to throw him off. Holding tight to the rope, Fury drew out a grenade from his belt. He activated it and punched it into the hole. Releasing the grappling hook, Fury kicked back and landed several feet away as the grenade exploded, demolishing the behemoth's upper half.

Placing the gun back on his back, he looked around for Irvin. Finding him, Fury said, "Nothing like getting mauled by a behemoth to wake you up in the morning, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:09 pm

After been sent several meters away against a tree Irvin was lying on the ground in pain with his left arm holding around his ribs. He could still hear the creature moving and it's growling before hearing shots and sounds of struggling. Fury, that's right, he probably could handle it before things got even worse, Irvin crawled and sat leaning against the tree next him, taking a breath before concealing a reddish energy on his hand palm healing and numbing some of the pain.

The behemoth was still under effect of Rizu's wind meaning that the explosion he just heard was much like Fury's doing. Had it ended, he was thinking before Fury walked in front of him.
"Exactly... there's nothing like it" he said while standing still leaning against the tree "...but you know that's not something i'd recommend to anyone... well maybe to some people"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Fury took his helmet off and ran his fingers through his hair. He glanced to the carnage as the hologram began to evaporate. Sighing, Fury pulled out a cigar and lit it up before turning back to Irvin and saying, "So if you are new, that means you came from somewhere else. Mind if I ask where?" Fury looked around and realized that the simulator was done for now. He nodded towards the door and then began to walk towards it.

He was going to take a break for a little bit. As he walked out the door to the hallway, Rambo, his squiggle jumped out of a nearby tree and scampered up his body to rest on his shoulder. The little squirrel looked at Fury and said, "Everything looks all clear, Sir."

Fury smirked at the rodent's professionalism, even when the situation didn't call for it. "Rambo, I'd like you to meet Irvin. He's a SeeD too."

The squirrel wheeled around to look Irvin up and down. Finally he said, "Nice to meet a fellow soldier of battle! I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!"

Fury just smirked and shook his head at the little rat's theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 am

"No problem and for that i'm from Galbadia, also i'm not that new... you could say just tried my best to not get too spotted without need and it worked for sometime.." Irvin was saying when the training room system seemed to stop and the door opened, starting to walk behind Fury after he nodded toward the exit. "i mean at least until my graduation this year... which wasn't so long ago."

Irvin was following him when out of all things a squirrel appeared jumping on Fury's shoulder starting to talk with him. Fury was friends with that squirrel, he couldn't believe that thing. He knew he couldn't just laugh at it like that, as it would probably make him feel even more pain in his ribs where he was hit by the behemoth even having healing some of it, also besides that, it was Fury.

"Well Rambo right? I look forward that too you know, see me in the battlefield hahaargh.. but anyway i think should get to infirmary first before doing anything like that or meeting with another behemoth..." he said as they walked their way down through the corridor of the training facilities of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Fury looked back at Irvin as he made the comment about needing to go to the infirmary. He hadn't thought about any injuries he may have sustained from the simulator because... well, other than maybe a bad bruise on his chest, he wasn't really injured. He pulled a capsule from his pouch and pulled out two pills. He held them out to Irvin. "If you don't feel like heading to the infirmary, these should fix you up. They're a small number of nanites that will fix anything that's wrong with you. Don'y worry about what happened to me with these things, it would take a LOT more than these two capsules to hurt you." Fury held out his hand and waited to see whether Irvin would take it or not.

After Irvin chose, Fury turned to continue walking. "Sooo.... Galbadia, eh? Never really been there for longer than five minutes. I hear they're headmaster went missing, though. Him along with both the other headmasters. Shade had to take the reigns of Balamb when that happened, but no one has stepped up for the other two yet."
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 am

"Thanks i'm fine, well not that fine, i’d be better if i probably used an armor like that but i don’t think that look suits me, also..." Irvin said as Fury offered some pills to help him out, making a slight pause and sighing "How should i put it, it's just kind hard to explain, all the pain from bruises and wounds, as the scars left, makes me remember that i need to improve... just stupid but, can't help it"

He expect something like that, after all how many times already had galbadia, or someone related to them, created serious problems all around. Irvin didn't owe nothing, or much to them, but didn't feel like discussing about something like that, after Fury talked about galbadia Irvin kept walking without answering for while, thinking, before speaking again. "One could say that there we're just somehow a bit more focused and centered at things than others, as for the headmasters well... is not like that concerned people round there that much, things happen, things change, some create grudges but the special disciplinary committee manage to keep control everything there with no problems."
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am

Fury walked along as Irvin talked about why he couldn't wear armor. He nodded, understanding that feeling, because there was a time that he himself followed that philosophy. Right after his wife died and he had thought his daughter was dead to, he had thrown himself into harms way on multiple occasions. Every blow he took, every scar he gained was a reminder that they had been subjugated to worse. But now that he had his daughter back plus a new one, and all his responsibilities towards both his sister and the worlds he inhabits, he couldn't afford that. Too much was riding on him to be careless anymore.

When he finished talking about Galbadia, silence followed. Glancing at Irvin, Fury ound that he may have struck a nerve. The boy seemed reluctant to say anything. Finally, Irvin spoke, but he seemed to be dodgy about what he spoke about. When he concluded, Fury went to speak but was cut off by a SeeD student rushing up to him and saying, "Sir! Commander Leonhart!" The student bent over, trying to catch his breathe. "You're... You're presence is... You're presence is requested in the briefing room"

Fury nodded to the student and then turned to Irvin, "I guess work beckons. Since you are a SeeD, you are more then welcome to join on whatever they have me doing. It usually pays pretty well if they have to bring me in for it."
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Irvin wondered how he could always keep his calm like that, even during the fight he doesn't looked like even a bit off, extraordinarily killing skills resting so well under that calm and friendly appearance, but it could also be that he really was like that instead been so fearsome as rumors around. Even though thinking about it, he decided it wasn't really something important as long as he really didn't need to face him in a fight anytime soon in life.

Irvin snapped out it coming back to his self as Fury turned to him and asked if he'd like to join him as he is also a SeeD. "Well, why not take a look... not that it can really be something interesting enough for me to accept it anyway." He said walking past Fury before stopping and turning back to him "sorry they called you, it would be weird if i went ahead of you, so let's go"
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Character sheet
Max MP:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Fury nodded to Irvin before walking past him towards the elevator. After a quick ride o the top, Fury found himself in his sister's headmaster office. She wasn't in which made this experience a whole lot easier. Fury walked over to he computer and brought up the designated files n the mission he was supposed to complete. Apparently, the president of Deling city has been kidnapped and is being ransomed out. A group of thirty have him and the town of Fisherman's Horizon hostage inside the town. Apparently, every time someone tries to get close, even just to negotiate, a hostage is killed. It seemed like a simple, straightforward job and the pay was very generous at 200,000 gil.

Fury turned the computer screen to Irvin to let him see the details before getting out of the seat and stepping outside on the balcony to make a few phone calls. First he called Cowboy and the rest of TF3 to get the Kestrel over to Balamb as fast as possible. Then he called Jayda and told asked her to keep the girls over night, that he had something that came up. After making the arrangements, Fury walked back into the office and asked, "Well? What do ya say? you want to tag along?'
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm

He followed Fury to the headmaster’s office, a lot different from the galbadian one, but it could be probably just a matter of likes when they were both built long ago. "What a job..." Irvin sighed after reading the information about it on the screen. Fisherman Horizon, most people residing there disliked any kind of fighting or violence, even if it was meant to protect their selves, but things didn’t look good to stay put wasting time like that. It was something noble but sometimes, like now, it just seemed plain stupid. Irvin just couldn’t get it that if all they wanted was a ransom why wouldn’t they want to negotiate even better terms for them, there was probably more into it.

"Sure can count me on, besides that i enjoy the sea." Irvin said turning his head looking at Fury before looking back at the screen and turning it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulletsoul (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletsoul (Open)   Bulletsoul (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulletsoul (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next