FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Stuck In The Rain (PM first)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Left_bar_bleue200/1000Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"So you really think we might find something here?" Irvin asked while sat on a couch looking the rain taking place outside through a screen on the wall acting like a large window, it slowly relieved at least for a while the dry air of those great plains. They were somewhere around Balcour, land next a rocky hill. Because the ship was stationed and because of the shadow from the clouds , it's usual light blue energy color was now darkened.
"Are you still there?"
"Sorry, Larsim is having some difficult adjusting the readings so i was helping her and trying to adjust some of them myself, some of the minerals around might be messing them" A holographic floating yellow spiked star appeared as Hades answered to Irvin. "After checking some data we managed to gather using your credential and considering everything we know, what is close to nothing, Ivalice is worth a try as they probably have the largest number of airships both registered and unregistered from all worlds, of course that's also because of their inner rivalries and disputes but that’s not the point.” several small windows popped up displaying different places from cities and ports to ruins and temples. “if we’re looking for pirates then Ivalice is the right place”
He had volunteered his self to help other worlds tracking down mercenaries groups. Irvin pushed the windows that were in front of him aside “...i’m not in a rush
You’ve been talking too much with that lazy bummer of Rizu
Maybe he’s really affecting me, but then it’s not that bad” He said stretching his self and putting his feet on the small center table. ”and at least with a weather like this we don’t have to worry too much with suddenly been attacked by something or someone while you guys try to set everything"

Last edited by Irvin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Irvin

Irvin

Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.

Character sheet
Max MP:
Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Left_bar_bleue200/1000Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 pm

"If you say so then fine.. oh by the way Jade is been trying to talk to you for some time now, should i let her or just keep your comm off"
"Let her, i can't fake i'm still sleeping for so long"
"Well it's not like no one wouldn't believe it... "
"You little piece of..."
"Transferring call and moving out"
Hades said before the yellow star next to Irvin fastly started blink fading away until completely disappear. He wondered what she wanted to talk about, even having good ideas and suggestions sometimes, the rest of it she was just too random. "Finally, what were you doing all this time, i have something to show you" Jade was outside, under the ship and as she moved her cellphone around it showed a group of chocobos that were taking shelter from the rain under the ship.
"Isn't this awesome? you should come down here take a look too"
Right, he remembered, besides him on the ship probably only Wiegraf had really been on field missions before becoming a technician. He had selected his crew along with Hades looking on students files on both Esthar and Galbadia, that looked similar to him, problematic that had potential and felt like their skills weren't used properly. The only file having caught attention from Balamb been Jade's.
"Yeah... just be careful when messing with the red ones and watch out for the black ones or just leave it alone, they aren't so friendly"
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 am

"Geez what's the problem with the reads anyway, every time it looks fixed it's just more messed up, what's wrong with you Hades?" Larsim was talking to Hades on the command deck while fastly typing before finally stopping and laying over the keyboards, tired but still looking at the screens in front of her.
"Hey it's not my all my fault, i still didn't have enough time to adjust everything to the radiation coming from so many different kinds of magicites around. First time here remember? It's like walking out from a dark pitch black place to a sunny bright one and then just been throw back into it, over and over and.."
"Yeah I got it already sorry i'm just pissed, but still..." Among several widows she widened a specific pair as they were the only ones showing on it's sensors a large number of things moving around them, some close and others not far enough. Not able to distinguish what they were by their energy signature as everything was still under some maintenance. "..what should we do if them are actually the ones that are working right?" "We're kinda surrounded by hills that's why we can't see them, whatever they are, even if they seem so close in those reads. I already did something about it sometime ago, now we're basically just waiting for some of the results"

Irvin was wrong thinking that Jade would try to follow him up the hill, after all it was raining and she was probably already having a good time around those chocobos. The fact that the yellow outnumbered by three times their number, as they were just two, made the red ones more willing to share the shelter under the ship without causing problems and having Irvin to worry a less about it.

Just as he activated his communicator he ducked, hiding his self in the grass while reaching the top of the hill at the north side of the ship, before crawling some more meters and spotting what the sensors showed."A group of black chocobos, luckily not as large as it seemed in the reads among the data you sent me earlier, but anyway it looks they're moving away from here now. You got that?" He sighed a little glad as he observed the creatures moving away from them while waiting for a answer.

Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Well if they're moving away and aren't a large group as it seemed then... Larsim said before fastly starting to scribble notes in a little book while pausing to type. “We’ll be updating the data don’t worry, as soon that we get the sensors corrected it shouldn’t take long for us to leave this place...
Hades said before being interruped by several small explosions taking place near the ship. As Irvin heard everything he fastly turned to the where the ship was spotting it, the chobocos, all of them had gone into a frenzy state.
Guys need some help down here, two vipers attacked from underground and things got crazy Jade’s voice entered the communication channel with several noises behind it. Irvin was approaching the whole fight when he was almost hit by a lost choco meteor. Hey Hades we’ll probably need to get the weapons working, soon...
The others should be doing the final repairs...
Wait what ? shoot them?!
Shut Up!! Larsim shouted, closing her right hand and punching the keyboards I can’t concentrate like this, that’s why the others shut off their comms while working... Irvin get there and try to solve that along with Jade in the meantime as more damage to repair isn’t something appreciated and Hades stop slacking off and help me.
"Got it" the three answered in unison a moment before a chocobo jumped aiming a kick with it’s claws at Irvin as he approached the ship, been able to dodge it as Jade hit it with a fire ball. Managing to skillfully avoid the others, Irvin reached her near one of the landing legs of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 am

Irvin was smiling in happy mood after noticing that Jade was safe and sound when he crouched and lent against the landing leg of the ship next to her in order to avoid the chances of being hit by anything.
And I thought you didn’t want to shoot them. He said while getting Stern from its holster and Jade held a hunting knife in her hands.
Shut up... and even the small guns from the ship are probably too strong for something like this.
Suddenly as they talked viper appeared jumping out from the ground in front of them attacking, opening it’s large mouth to bite Jade as it came down. Pushing her aside Irvin’s arm got caught inside the viper’s mouth. Irvin held his scream from pain in order to not scare or worry Jade, been really face to face to the creature as it gnawed his arm.
Jade stood up ready to strike the viper and help Irvin when with two blasts a hole opened at the head of the large snake covering him in blood as he shot it from it’s inside.

Last edited by Irvin on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 am

"Don't keep standing right there like that, there's still another one around right? it was nothing really... "Irvin said releasing his arm, wounded near around his shoulder and bicep, from the dead viper's mouth as it fell down to the ground. You're right... she said facing down the muddy ground and walking towards him before healing the injury from the attack .
i feel... dumb for doing something like that...
No need to apologizes, besides things aren't looking so bad... He said nodding for her to pay attention around them, left were only two red chocobos fighting against a yellow one, the other viper probably still lurking around somewhere or attacking one of the others chocobos who had run from there, either way they really needed to get rid of them first so they could deal with the viper focused on it without any having any other worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck In The Rain (PM first)   Stuck In The Rain (PM first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck In The Rain (PM first)
Page 1 of 1