FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Every Moment Counts (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon

Avalon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Every Moment Counts (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks:

Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Every Moment Counts (Open)   Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 am

Early morning, 6AM to be precise, the Hikaru dome was completely empty, which would make sense as there wasn't a battle happening that morning. Avalon chose a great day to have a spar with someone, or several people to have one, simply because the arena was free for this evening. The young girl had left her home in the city of Luca just to post something up on the notice board. It was simple and straight to the point. Anyone for a friendly spar sign here at the bottom of this piece of paper. One on one. Spectators welcome. It will begin twelve hours from now. ~ Avalon Sicarious. It had the time of six a.m. written in the bottom right corner.

_____

Eleven hours and fifty five minutes later, the arena had a few spectators ready to watch this battle. The sun had just finished it's way down, the battle ground was lit up by a few stadium lights and in the very middle stood Avalon. She stood silently staring at the entrance to the arena, eager to see who would step through, her hand rested on her gunblade Rosen Dream which stabbed a little into the ground. All around the arena were broken brick walls and other small obstacles which could be useful to fighters.

The girl at the time was wearing her usual black converse, to which the black laces were tied as tight as they could, her black skinny jeans, at a tightness that allowed her to move but not too loose to get caught on anything, held up by a belt which carried on it bullets, the dress shirt she wore was different to the normal one, it was black and much less loose again, to prevent herself getting caught on anything, instead of a tie she wore a light blue bow tie and lastly, her hands covered with a pair of white gloves.

It was only five minutes til this battle was to begin.. If anyone had decided to join the fight, Avalon didn't really bother to check the piece of paper she left but surely if there were spectators there'd be an opponent. Before she would have to start Avalon decided it would be a good idea to stretch, she placed her weapon on the ground carefully and proceeded to do a few stretches while she waited for her opponent to appear.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Every Moment Counts (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Every Moment Counts (Open)   Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Fury walked into the arena in the Hikaru Dome holding the crumpled piece of paper. He was always looking for a good fight and when he saw that Avalon Sicarious, he jumped at the opportunity. The last time he saw Avalon, he was contracted out as her bodyguard by her very wealthy parents. She had been pretty shaken by the attacks on her, plus having to kill someone herself. He wondered how many more assailants she had to kill since the last time they saw each other. Hopefully, he could see how well her training had paid off.

Fury stretched his arms and rolled his shoulders as he walked in. He was wearing his combat fatigues and his Kevlar vest with his pistol hanging from his hip and his knife sheathed on his shoulder. His green eyes surveyed the field that Avalon had chosen. It was a simple design with ample cover and room to maneuver. His emerald orbs finally fell on her and he smirked, she still had that professional child look to her.

Fury walked straight up to her and held out his hand. ”Nice to see you again, Miss Sicarious. I hope the worlds’ have been treating you well. I hear you are in the market for a sparring partner today. I hope you don’t mind if I join you. I love getting to fight new people to stay at the top of my game.” Fury cracked his knuckles and smiled at Avalon. He was ready to get a good workout in and catch up with someone he knew. It was very rare that he found a person he could actually stand.
Back to top Go down
Avalon

Avalon

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Character sheet
Max MP:
Every Moment Counts (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Every Moment Counts (Open)   Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 am

As Fury stepped through the entrance Avalon couldn't help but have a bit of a cheeky grin. This was going to be interesting. The teen finished her initial stretching routine with a few finger movements, it often came to be that she'd be holding onto her weapon or clenching her fists so tightly it'd hurt to move them after a battle. Just as she finished Fury had reached her, holding his hand out to Avalon, the teenager smiled and shook his hand as he spoke.

"Nice to see you again too Raven. Yes! I'm suprised that it is you that I'll be sparring with today, in all honesty I thought it was going to be a stranger that I'd have to fight, but this is much more interesting.." She paused, taking a few steps back, picking up her weapon on the way."I'll be keeping you on your toes so be ready for that. I'm ready when you are."

With that Avalon's grip on her gunblade tightened as she went into a battle starting position. She had one foot placed ahead of the other, her back leg a little more bent than her front, she held her free hand out infront of her body and held her gunblade up, her hands in the position that kind of looked like someone was about to shoot a bow and arrow. The gunner's eyes locked onto Fury, watching for what his first move would be.
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Every Moment Counts (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

PostSubject: Re: Every Moment Counts (Open)   Every Moment Counts (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Fury nodded to Avalon's words. He was hoping she would say something like that. The girl seemed to have a lot more confidence in her abilities since the last time they had met and Fury was glad. She was a good girl and needed to be able to depend on herself. Especially since her folks obviously had enemies that were more than willing to exploit her.

Fury's hand reached down under his vest and pulled out a cigar along with a extremely beat up silver zippo lighter. He placed the cigar in his mouth and lit it up before placing the lighter back in it's own pocket. When he looked up, Avalon was already in a fighting stance and ready to go. She seemed to be waiting for him to make the first move. He pulled the cigar away from his mouth and let a puff of smoke roll out of it before he said, "Interesting stance. I can't say it's wrong, but it's nothing like one that I would choose." He shrugged and took another drag from his cigar before grinding the lit end into his gloved hand and tucking the rest away for after the fight.

He looked at her again and said, "Sorry, it's an old habit to smoke before and after a fight. Call it a superstition. Anyway, I guess we should get started."

Fury thought of his revolvers and they appeared to both sides of his vest. He reached down and unstrapped both and placed his hands on them. He looked back up to Avalon and said, "Go." and with that, he drew both pistols and fired six shots off at her while rolling to the side to take cover behind one of the pillars. Her turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Moment Counts (Open)   Every Moment Counts (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Moment Counts (Open)
Page 1 of 1