FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Consternation of Home (Shade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relyt Thims

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Consternation of Home (Shade) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty
PostSubject: Consternation of Home (Shade)   Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Relyt's mind lingers into an abyss of memories of those he had forgotten. In which the disappearance of Raven concerned him forever more into a state of stress. Seeing as how him and his CO were in separate missions, Relyt recently received Intel that Raven had gone MIA. How Relyt responded to this was of secondary concern, his new mission was to look for any clues of Raven's whereabouts. A long time ago when Relyt and Raven knew each other, Raven mentioned a woman by the name of Shade Leonheart who he knew who ran a garden, by the name of Balamb Garden. Seeing that this was his only lead, Relyt set off to Balamb Garden in search for this woman that Raven had known.

Days later, he ended up at the front gate of Balamb Garden, the view was immense. The Garden was huge to him, such a luminescent view was just the beginning to the amazement of his own mind. Relyt walked to the gate but a man halted him in an instant. "Who goes there?" Said the man. Relyt looked to him and asked, "Is this Balamb Garden?" The man looked back to Relyt, "Yes, now how can I help you?" He said to Relyt. Relyt looked back to the Garden and asked the man, "Is there someone by the name of Shade Leonhart here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Consternation of Home (Shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Consternation of Home (Shade)   Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:40 am

Shade was currently supervising a team of last year students drilling intensly within the Training Center in preparations for their SeeD exams when the call alert chimed from ear com devise. The auto operator in its computerized monotone alerted the Headmaster that the call came directly from the front gates of the Garden. A call Shade never ignored... Her hand moved to ear to connect to the call as the front gate guard swiftly announced there was a stranger specifically asking for her. "On my way..." After disconnecting the call, Shade left specific instructions to the cadets within the Observatory room to record the rest of the training seminar of the students below for her to observe later since she had to leave.

Now approaching the front gate entrance of the Garden, Shade swiftly inspected the stranger before ever reaching him yet. He was obviously an outworlder by the looks of his attire alone, but his odd white eyes were nothing Shade have ever seen before in any world she had ever been to. After giving the SeeD guard a brief nod of dismissal, Shade held out her gloved hand to formally greet this stranger. "Shade Leonhart.... Headmaster of Balamb Garden... over seer to the planetary affairs. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Relyt Thims

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Consternation of Home (Shade) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Consternation of Home (Shade)   Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm

He took a glimpse of shade, she wore a red tank top along woth a jacket from neck to waste, along with green based military pants. Seeing how she has powerful kick ass military hardware, Relyt thought, Damn, she'd kick my ass real good. He then thought that she looked more like a soldier than a teacher, he does not know who he is dealing with at all. Relyt had certainly not met anyone like this back where he was from, well, except for Raven. One wrong move and she will end me. How am I going to reason with her? Raven definitely did not mention this! Okay, play it cool and she might not kill you. Okay she most likely will, but it might not be as gruesome as you think it would be. Play it cool.

"Relyt Thims, member of TF3, pleasure to meet a new face that hasn't tried to blow my head off for the first few seconds." he responded to Shade. Relyt tried to think of something else to say without getting Shade to attack him, so he reminisced more of the information Raven had mentioned. He remembered something about Shade's teachings, then he forgot in an instant. Relyt still tried to remember anything else Raven said to him a while back, but nothing came to him. So he began to ask Shade, "Miss Leonhart, I am going to level with you so I don't waste any of your time. I am on a mission in search of an old friend of mine, my C.O. He goes by the name of Raven, I figured you knew him because he spoke of you a while back before I lost contact with him. I needed to know if you knew any information related to his last known where about's. I could also use your help on the case because I have been running blind here and you are the only source about him."

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Consternation of Home (Shade) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Consternation of Home (Shade)   Consternation of Home (Shade) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:02 pm

((OOC: You're obviously looking for a raise in your allowance this week, aren't you... Suspect ))

Due to years of strict training and field experience, Shade was always quick to scan over a subject and make swift assessments. Naturally she did the same with this stranger, yet always secretly suspicious of those she didn't know, or ever met, asking for her directly like this guy did. He was obviously a field soldier of some kind by his attire, and she had to admit, his odd eyes did strike a nerve with her.

When he finally spoke, introducing himself and adding a bit of humor to the meeting, Shade felt her guard ease a bit. He had a solid steady voice with words that went straight to the point. Signs of confidence and determination. She nodded to Relyt's explanation for his unannounced visit while formally shaking his hand. Before addressing his questions, Shade dismissed and thanked the cadet guard before motioning with her hand for her quest to follow her into the Garden facility.

"Why don't we go to my office and speak further, Mr. Thims. You look a bit tired, and maybe hungry, perhaps?"

While leading Relyt down the corridor to the main hub of Balamb Garden, he would find it bustling with activity since he happened to arrive at the time students were being dismisses from their classes for the day. But Shade wasn't about to be so quick to befriend this guy. Especially with her brother being mentioned. For all she knew, this could very well be some assassin out hunting him down, playing the act as an old friend in order to find Raven easier. By the time they reached the elevator and were heading to the top floor, Shade spoke up again in hope to gain some useful information as well. "So how long have you worked with Raven? And is there some emergency on Cacoon that led you to search him out now?"

When the elevator doors opened, the grand office welcomed them with cathedral like ceilings lined with countless skylights and a spectacular view from the arched windows along the walls. Shade led Relyt inside and motioned for him to take a seat at one end of her desk as she rounded the corner and sat down opposite of him. Thus far, she showed him no threat, no hostility, nor revealed her speculations by any means, but the sword leaning against the side of her desk was enough to do so on its own. "My apologies... but Raven's never mentioned you, that I can remember.." For now, Shade kept her brother's changed name a secret from Relyt until she knew he was legit. "...and what little he may have told you of me was most likely exaggerated..." Her flat tone of voice and placid expression left him to his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consternation of Home (Shade)   Consternation of Home (Shade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Consternation of Home (Shade)
Page 1 of 1