FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Activity Event EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Activity Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Activity Event EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Activity Event EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Activity Event EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Activity Event EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Activity Event EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Activity Event EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Activity Event EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Activity Event EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Activity Event EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Activity Event EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Activity Event EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Activity Event EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Activity Event EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Activity Event EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Activity Event EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Activity Event EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Activity Event EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Activity Event EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Activity Event EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Activity Event

Go down 
+3
Mystic11
Irvin
Fury Leonhart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Activity Event Left_bar_bleue30/30Activity Event Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 am

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but...........

We don't have a lot of activity here anymore.

So, in an attempt to bolster activity I have come up with a little plan. For it to work, though, I need all of your help. The plan is simple: For each site that YOU go out and advertise on, you get an increase in points. Advertise on five sites and you'll receive a separate creation slot. On top of that, for every person that answers the advertisement and states that you sent them on their APPROVED application, you'll receive a creation slot. Finally, the biggest challenge for new people when they join a site is they don't know who to rp with. So, if you rp with a new member that stated that you were the reason they came to the site on their application, both yourself and the new member receive double points in that thread.

Here's how it will break down:

Advertisements: 10 point increase per site advertised on.
1 creation slot of your choosing (excluding party members) every 5 sites advertised on.

New Members: 1 creation slot of your choosing (excluding party members) per new member that makes a new character, states your name in the application, and is APPROVED
Double Points for you and the new member throughout each thread you are in together.

This event will be running throughout the month of September, ending on the last day of the month. Any threads started before the deadline will still gain double points after the event is over. The advertisement has been updated to allow you to add your username to it so new members will be able to tell us who sent them.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to either post them here or private message me.
Back to top Go down
Irvin

Irvin

Number of posts : 134
Location : Highziel's lobby drinking while looking stars, sky surfing attached to the belly of the ship... or simple sleeping at some comfy place.
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Character sheet
Max MP:
Activity Event Left_bar_bleue200/1000Activity Event Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Character Tweaks:

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

not sure but with less activity than the usual ?

BTW hey there folks

Also... are there anymore places to advertise, cause it seems like, well in general, that rp-forums are kinda been forgotten or just left behind and so advertising repeatedly somewhere u/we did before or on a dead/abandoned place won't really work, unless u tag it pretty well so it can appear on google's search and other places.

maybe posting in different places like DeviantArt or WeheartIT or places like that could help more than advertising at other forums.

ANYWAY hope the place gets up again
liked the whole new visual
banners are better wider and with not so much height, but even squarelike like that looks fine xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/g43e
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Activity Event Left_bar_bleue150/1000Activity Event Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Not all RP forums are going inactive, KHRPG is, surprisingly, doing better than before.

And I'm out of places to advertise, so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Activity Event Left_bar_bleue800/1000Activity Event Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 pm

So basically.... your post had nothing to do with what Fury posted about.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: Tifa Lockhart ~ Ungrumping the grumpy since 1912.

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Boobies

Neither did this one <.< *runs away*
Back to top Go down
Aumas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Irvin wrote:
not sure but with less activity than the usual ?

I have to personally say I've seen this place at it's worst and it's best. I have to fully admit I've never seen this place so low down in the activity level, and it's sort of breaking my heart.
Nice to meet you: My name's Pinky...founder, and builder of the concepts of the thingies of the what-cha-ma-dohickeies. That stuff.

First and foremost, allow me to give you a smidgen of advice before you decide to either ignore me, or ban me via IP address again. Just a quick little phrase or two. You can take it how you'd like.

Running a website's like running a circus. You have to keep people entertained, while you charge a decent admissions price. When people think they've seen all the circus can do, you throw in a new act now and then.

GRANTED, you guys are doing better in the administration fairness department than KH. WAY better, which makes me ever-so-proud of you. But your activity is lacking.

Why?
People might blame me. Some people do, which is more or less opinionated on whoever you speak to. In any case, I forgave a majority of you somewhere along the way.
But, it's been two years or something to that effect (my brain's bad with time, it happens), and that argument is now stale. I'm not writing this at four in the morning for my own health you know.

I personally believe it's when someone decided to poke with the system--the power system. The system I had going had been on a vast majority of working, long time, successful RP Forums.
And I always said to never fix what's never broken. I was being very sincere.

Granted, I have only peeked at the system, and haven't gotten down to all the dirty, grimy details, but looking at it, and looking at your activity, that's the conclusion I'm personally drawing. Take it either way you'd like.

Activity and attracting users is not about anything more than making things a:) simple for the users, b:) giving a friendly environment, and c:) declaring war on boredom.
Thus far, you have B all figured out which, I am EXTREMELY proud of. It's good to know that no incredible jerks were promoted to staff.

A and C need work.

I could have sworn up and down we had a youtube video once, though.
I spammed the hell out of 28 different websites advertising for here when I first started the engine here. Leo, my partner in crime who is now

I can only give you advice. What you do with it's a different matter in itself.
Back to top Go down
John Greywolf

John Greywolf

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Tifa Lockhart wrote:
Boobies

Neither did this one <.< *runs away*

Please clarify, is that a woman's ample bosom or the avian creature? I made the mistake once between the two and in the end it wasn't pretty...let's just say I can never visit Arkansas again.

Stupid decency laws...
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Activity Event Left_bar_bleue800/1000Activity Event Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Dear Pinky, Cloud, Blathier, Cloaked One, Quiet, Guilty Conscious, Aumus, and whatever other account/name you used in here....

Thanks for the advice, but we're not out to impress you, nor did we ever ask for your opinion in the first place.

You've already been extremely busy criticizing the staff of Kingdom Hearts, so we would appreciate it that you keep your offers of expertise over there since you seem to believe that they so desperately need it.

We do not

You're simply not getting the reaction you want from over there, so now you're moving on back here in hopes for a satisfying reaction

Not going to happen.

If you had read ANYTHING in here, you would be aware as to where the real problems lie right now. The site just recently changed hands due to severe problems I have going on at home right now. I tried doing my best to keep things active here during the stressful time my family is going through, but I finally had to step back and give someone else the reigns. If anyone's to blame for the death of activity, it's me, due to the fact that I was too stubborn to admit defeat that there wasn't enough hours in the day for me to invest in the site anymore on top of handling the real life strains at this time.

I handed the site over to Fury at the most unexpected time for him. Fury JUST started his FIRST year of college THIS month. It's a completely new schedule and new pressures for him to adjust to, and once he does, he has plans in the works for the site.

Timing often sucks with sites, but we never once stated we were giving up.

Furthermore, as per your post in KH and your remarks about the FF site...Kenny could give a rats ass about your opinion over what is, or what is not going on in THIS site. Kenny is the one who banned you out of this site in the first place. That ban still stands today.

You knew at the start you were not welcome back here after making two accounts this week that were denied access. That alone was a clear message to you that you are still not welcome here, and you knew that. The fact that you remained so persistent to find a way to still post in here only proves that you are still out to cause drama because you want attention, nothing else.

You won't get it here

Any further accounts/posts made by you, or by others you try to get to post for you, will be deleted

Thank you, and good bye
Back to top Go down
Fury Leonhart

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks: You feeling lucky, Punk?

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:45 pm

@ Irvin: There are still plenty of rp forums out there. Most have ceased using websites like proboards and forumsmotion to run them, though. Most work off of a independent IP Address now. If you want to advertise on other sources, though, more power to you! You'll still get the bonuses for doing that, you just need to give me proof XD

@ Mystic: Good for them and you aren't looking hard enough. Trust me.

@ Everyone else: If your post does not pertain to the event in someway or another, please refrain from posting it. If you have a comment on how we can improve the site, please post it in a separate thread within the "Suggestion Box" area. Any posts that are not considered relevant to this thread from now on will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Event   Activity Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity Event
Page 1 of 1