FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

The Thief's Aftermath (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikku11

Rikku11

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Rikku wandered the beaches of Besaid Island. It was a starry night, with the cool, nighttime air soothing the life on the island. Rikku was upset, and she kept telling herself things to try and comfort her, but she couldn't think of anything. "Man, there's nothing to do!" moaned the thief, Yuna and Tidus are off living happily, and Paine left awhile ago, and now I'm stuck alone! I've been everywhere in Spira...is there anything else to do?" The girl continued arguing with herself, wandering towards the town. "On the brighter side, haven't heard from Leblanc in awhile," Rikku tried cheering herself up, "And I manage to nab a few spheres every now and then. But since Sin and Vegnagun are finished, there's no action. No other places to go in Spira." She looked up at the sky. The stars glistened like fireflies. "Are there really other worlds out there," Rikku wondered, And is there a way for me to reach them?" She continued walking; she was passing the waterfalls by now.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 am

*Universal Multiplex*

"Where should I go today?"
Tora stood in the middle of the multiplex, trying to pick a place he wanted to go to cure his undying boredem. Just as he was about to choose a direction his communicator went off and Xavier spoke up on the other line into his ear.
"Tora do you read?"
"Yeah, whatcha need Cyborg."
"First, don't call me that. Second Rhodes needs you to go to Spira to gather up some spheres from a client over in Spira."
"Where at in Spira?"
"Besaid Island."
"BORING."
"Rhodes said he'll give that ruby dragon statue he has if you do it."
"Got it I'll get to it right away."
Tora walked over and into the portal to head in Spira.

*Spira*
Tora arrived in Luca at about midday and headed towards the docks to go by boat to Besaid. It was night by the time he arrived to the island and he leapt off the dock and unto the beach. On the trail towards town Tora was walking on a small bridge watching the waterfalls he saw a young woman walking by herself.
"Hello Miss, this is the way to Besaid am I right?"
Tora knew it was the right way he just thought this person seemed interesting so he wanted to chat to see if he could be right.
Back to top Go down
Rikku11

Rikku11

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 am

Rikku was walking calmly back to town when she got someone calling for her. It seemed to be a man who lost his way to town. "Well, really, this whole island is Besaid," Rikku joked, "But the town's just down this path," she finished, pointing down the path, "I was heading there myself, actually. Mind if I join you? Been a little lonely lately." She sighed, thinking of her past, and some bits of Home. She wasn't as get-up-and-go-like as usual.

(Lol shortness)
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 pm

(JUST SO YOU KNOW, Tora is a Mithra a.k.a cat-person)

The young woman responded and told him that he was already on Besaid, but the village was located up ahead. This showed Tora that she knew her way around.
"Thank you, I've come to get a shipment of sphere's for one of my friends, if you could take me to the inn in town I could give you a few as payment."
Tora just wanted an excuse to not have to walk alone, that and he thought she was quite cute, esspecially her eyes. It didn't usually think about it but she had the same eyes that Rhodes had. Tora tried hard to remember and he was staring at her eyes trying to figure it out.
"Ah ha."
Tora smiled when he realised that meant she was an Al Bhed as Rhodes had called them. Of course she wouldn't know him thought but it didn't hurt to ask.
"You are an Al Bhed, the friend I am doing this for is Al Bhed. Green eyes with a sprial iris very becoming if I say so, but of course I find mose things unique very interesting. Sorry for being blunt, but might I ask for your name. My name is Tora Kline Mithra from Vana'Diel."
Tora was usually straightfoward with a lot of people, of course being cooped up all your life will do that to some people.

((KK hows that?)
Back to top Go down
Rikku11

Rikku11

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Rikku smiled when the man told her why he was here. She nodded and accepted this man's ofer and started to turn away. She already liked this cat person, and she just met him! Rikku was about to start ahead when she was stopped by him noting how she was Al Bhed. Rikku turned back. "Eh, no need for apologies," Rikku giggled, "Not often you see a person from Vana'Diel here either. But, yes, I am an Al Bhed, and I'm okay with it. Name's Rikku from Bikanel Island. Now, come on. The inn's just past the ruins." She ran ahead, not waiting for Tora. Her uppy spirit already led her ahead.

Rikku arrived into the town, and already she had some sweet memories. But right now, she was walking slowly and eventually decided to rest against the wall of the inn. She looked up and waited for Tora if he was coming.

Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Tora walked into the quaint little village, it was so much unlike where he grew up. No tall buildings, all excet for the temple that stood before him of course. It was a quiet place, nice and peaceful the kind of place he would love to be able to nap for a day or two. A small bonfire was lit up between the town and temple, some people were going in and out of the temple. Rhodes had told him of this place, it was a place that summoners once had to go to on pilgrimage to try and bring forth something called a Calm, and by doing so sarficed themselves. Rhodes also told him that now Spira is in something called The Enternal Calm, meaning whatever was the cause of that not being around, well wasn't around. Staring at the large temple Tora walked toward the Inn, and without noticing almost ran right into Rikku. He stopped himself and went inside just before he did, blushing a bit because of how embarassing it was.
"Sorry bout that Rikku."
Inside the Inn was almost as dead as outside, kinda creepy. Tora talked to the man at the counter and was handed a large case, this case had the spheres Rhodes needed. He walked opened up the case and saw that their were quite a few of these things in here, so he didn't think Rhodes would miss one or two of them. He grabbed two of the spheres and went outside, handing the spheres to Rikku with a smile.
"Thank you for you help, I'm kinda stuck here for a few days until the next boat arrives, what do the people around here do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rikku11

Rikku11

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Rikku noticed that the cat-person wandered the town, looking for her, as well as exploring the buildings. She noticed him not paying attention and when he stopped himself from running into her, she kind of blushed a tiny bit herself. "No problem," Rikku managed to say. She turned and was deciding to enter when Tora came out, holding a couple of spheres. As he handed them to Rikku, she smiled and said, "Why, thanks! Getting spheres is so like my old job of being a sphere hunter." When Tora explained he was stuck on Besaid for a couple of days, and asked if there was anything to do, she shrugged and responded, "Not sure. I think there might be some fiends outside of town if you get bored, but other then that, I don't really know." Rikku leaned against the wall, putting the spheres in the pouches attached ot her shorts, then stretched. She then remembered something and quickly said, "I just remembered. The Besaid Aurochs practice blitzball around at the beach. Without Beclam around, they're more focused on playing blitzball and preparing for the tournaments. We could go check it out, if you want." She quietly waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 am

Tora didn't understand a single word of what she said, Besaid Aurochs, Blitzball. Not a word of that made sense. He guessed it Blitzball was a game, and the Aurochs were one of the teams. It sounded interesting so Tora nodded his head toward Rikku.
"Sounds good to me, but I don't know anyone named Beclam so I'm lost there." Tora placed the spheres in his Infinity Orb on his belt, which were "eaten" up almost instantly. That would keep them safe for Rhodes when he got back later, speaking of which Tora should have called in by now. He held his hand up for Rikku, and told her to hold up. He pulled his communicator from his I/O and placed it over his ear.
"Rhodes, come in?"
"Copy, how goes the pickup?"
"Completed, going to stay a little longer though."
"Whatever for?"
"Gonna go watch some Blitzball."
"As long as you come back with spheres I dont care, over and out."
Tora took the comm off and put it back in his I/O, he then looked over at Rikku and nodded. He was now focused on trying to figure out this game that Spirans called Blitzball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief's Aftermath (Open)   The Thief's Aftermath (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thief's Aftermath (Open)
Page 1 of 1