FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Look, a Distraction! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Look, a Distraction! (Open)   Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 am

Mystic wandered through the nighttime city of Treno. The lights flickered near the buildings, the people all wore fancy clothing, and the thief knew why he was here. Of course, knowing how many thieves are here already, this should be a snap! The boy just needed to know what and where. The boy casually walked down the streets, trying to think of something. Mystic soon saw a man get kicked out of a big building, and the thief quietly put two and two on what happened. Apparantly, according to the shouts, he was a thief, out to steal something from the wealthy. That was surely Mystic's cue to enter. Mystic looked left and right, then made a run around the building. He peeked into each of the windows he could reach until he found an empty room. Mystic silently used his staff to unpick the lock, which he couldn't do, so he simply broke a section of the window small enough that he could slide through and got himself in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Sol Jashy

Sol Jashy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Distraction! (Open)   Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 pm

...Empty does not mean unoccupied.

Sol Jashy was a Lilty with a mission. He sought nothing less than the restoration of the skills he had forgotten. Skills that had once been rightly his, and were now lost to time. As such, when not training alongside the SeeD Cadets, Sol wandered the worlds, seeking challenges.

During his various travels in the Ninth World, he managed to accrue various strange items called "Tetra Master Cards". ...These odd items reminded him of a game he'd read about in his Chronicle. After reviewing what he thought were the rules, he made his way to a place called Treno, where he heard there was something of a following for this game.

...As it happens, Sol had made himself a killing. There's a sort of unspoken rule that whoever loses a game can pay out gil to keep their cards. As such, Sol had come into a lot of money, along with battle experience. With the events of the day passed, Sol purchased himself a hotel room. And, unfortunately for Mystic, Sol opened the door just as he crawled in.

...Very calmly, Sol held his hand out at the man.

"Alright, then. ...Now, you'd best explain what you're doing in my room...'

At this point, light emanated from his hand, calling forth the Longinus, whose bident he levelled at the intruder.

"...Before I make with the impaling."
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Distraction! (Open)   Look, a Distraction!  (Open) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 pm

As Mystic entered the room, the door opened, and Mystic was a bit afraid. For a moment. He saw the short plant man. As his head tilted, he managed to resist every right to laugh, especially when the thing took out a sword of some sort. The boy backed up, Staff of Necromus in hand, defensively. "Oh, um, this is, uh, your room? Sheesh, I am definately not my day, this must be a large misunderstanding of some sort. I, I am, like, in the wrong era or something, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that wierd sauce twenty years ago..." Of course, Mystic was just making up excuses now to not get mauled. Mauling was the last thing on the boy's want list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Distraction! (Open)   Look, a Distraction!  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look, a Distraction! (Open)
Page 1 of 1