FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 pm

‘Dark and Stranger?’ Just hearing that alone caused Cypher to take pause as his yellow eyes looked around. He saw what looked like a…well, like a cat girl, waving in his direction. He thought for a moment of just ignoring her and continuing on his path, but disregarded that rather unflattering idea. He was dark, he had taken a path that many would condemn him for, but he wasn’t a completely heartless jerk.
He stared at her for a moment, his eyes locking on hers for a moment, before he looked up at the two closest two her: a rather large man and a slim fighter. He then simply nodded before slowly walking up toward the group.
“Greetings. I am actually looking for Lhusu Mines. Do you, perhaps, know the fastest way to get there?” he asked softly, his voice gentle, almost like a breeze before a storm. There was that hint of power in his voice. Not really danger, but certainly a good dose of confidence in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Banissa

Banissa

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/1000Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Character Tweaks: Catgirl with a HUUUUUGE guardian... Yeah, that meat wall is for more than background flavor.

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 am

((Okay, since Warren hasn't shown up in a while, and this *is* posting catch-as-catch-can... I propose that we keep going, unless you guys want to call an end to the thread so we can start up a new one...))

Mairi giggled, still bouncing slightly in place. She tended to do that a lot since she had a lot of energy to spare. Part of it was being Mithra. Part of it was simply being Mairi.

The man, though, looked interesting, and Mairi tilted her head to the side, her ears perked up and twitching as she turned the brass cog over and over again in her hand. She was going to keep the cog, probably end up putting it in the storage room beside the Blitzball that was signed by the Al Bhed Psyches and the sword she'd gotten from the bottom of that lake that time. She was always picking up souvenirs from places as she passed by.

He was looking for the Lhusu Mines. She grinned at him. "I know the mines. I was wanting to see them. I heard that glowy stones could be picked up there and I love glowy stones." She tilted her head to the other side and glanced over at her brother. "Can he come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Lar Highwind

Lar Highwind

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Character Tweaks: LAR LAR LAR LAR LAR!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

((OOC: yeah lets continue. Hopefully Warren comes back soon! ^.^))

Lar turned his attention away from Warren and looked over the stranger. His attire placed him most likely from not around here.. but he didn't seem to be of any threat. He was a confident man though, something Lar respected. The man asked about some sort of mines, he had never heard of them, he hadn't heard of a lot around here actually, but luckily Mairi seemed to know exactly where they were going. He was relieved that he didn't have to try to explain to another person how dreadfully lost he was.

Lar smiled to Mairi, as she asked if the newcomer could join them to the caves. If there was any risk there, numbers would be the key to a safe adventure. "Sure, Kiddo. If he wants to, he's more than welcome to join us. The extra help is always nice to have.". Lar looked around at the 4 of them. He trusted Mairi, but he was concerned about the other two. Hopefully they were as trustworthy as Mairi. Just in case if anything happened in them in the caves, he could rely on them all. He would make sure to keep an eye on the two newcomers in the meantime, and not let down his guard until he knew for sure if he could trust them all, even if he thought it was a bit over the top, better safe than sorry, Lar figured.

Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Cypher watched the young girl continue to bounce in place, his face neutral as she mentioned that she did know the way to the mines. However, before he could simply ask where they were located, she had turned over to the leaner of the two males and asked if he could come along.
‘Come along?’ he thought, keeping his face blank as his mind raced a few thoughts.
‘This is a supposed dangerous mine, with a creature on the loose that is attacking and killing miners, and a child is going to be heading into such a place?’ he thought, wondering if, perhaps, he had been given a false lead. It wouldn’t have been the first time, but still, he had asked several people at the terminal and they had all agreed that there had been something happening down at the mines.
He turned and locked eyes for a moment with the other male she had been talking to and quickly sized him up. He wasn’t one he would want to fight if it could be avoided, that much was clear to Cypher. He seemed almost as confused about the mines as Cypher was, but looked much like the others here with his clothing. ‘Looks can be only skin deep’ he reminded himself, before realizing that even the fighter was talking about Cypher joining the trio into the mines.
He mentally sighed and weighed the situation in his head as his eyes closed for a moment. He could tag along, and find the mine faster, or he could leave the trio and find the mine on his own, but that would take additional time that he didn’t quite have. Every moment wasted was another moment another hunter could take the mark. He knew he wasn’t the only one on this hunt. And just how much should he say about the hunt he was on? He never knew, the man could be on the same hunt as himself, and that could prove troublesome.
‘I’ll see how things play out, and go from there,’ he thought, reopening his eyes and staring straight at the male.
“It is always safer to venture in such a place as a group, it would make it harder to be snuck up upon,” he said softly, voicing his desire to join up with the group. This was going to be odd…he hadn’t worked with anyone since the Crusaders…and that was a good seven years ago before he made squad leader. Still…perhaps it would be in his best interest to start interacting with people again.
Back to top Go down
Banissa

Banissa

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/1000Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Character Tweaks: Catgirl with a HUUUUUGE guardian... Yeah, that meat wall is for more than background flavor.

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 am

Mairi grinned happily as the decision was made. "Yippee!!" she cried out as she took her brother's hand and started pulling on him so that they could get moving. "Come on, I wanna see the pretty rocks!! I heard they get all glowy from the inside and I've never had rocks like that before."

She paused slightly. "Well, other than the petrified jellyfish they called sunstones... but those were a gift from the little fuzzy people. I had someone make a necklace out of them 'cause they were so pretty and they glowed stronger when someone wore them against the skin. Heat made them glow."

She shrugged, then, getting back on topic after the momentary distraction. "Come on!! Please?" She grinned at their new friend. "My name's Mairi. I'm from Vana'diel. This is fun!!"

She started to pull them down the street towards the mines in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lar Highwind

Lar Highwind

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Character sheet
Max MP:
Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)
Character Tweaks: LAR LAR LAR LAR LAR!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Lar smiled awkardly as he was dragged down the street by Mairi, along with the stranger. He looked at him and gave him an uneasy smile. "Sorry... she gets really excited quickly. Especially when there's adventures ahead." he said to the man apologetically. He had never heard of the mines, truly had no idea of which way to go, but that didn't seem to matter. Mairi seemed to know exactly where they were going, and sometimes, it was just easier to be led along.

Lar did have an interest about seeing the glowing rocks Mairi spoke of though. Never in all his days did he think a type of rock would be interesting though. "They... glow?", he asked curiously, "they must be quite magical then... wonder why they're like that.", he said almost to himself, as he was expecting himself to reveal the answer. Alswo there was a lurking concern about these caves. If this man was searching for the caves, obviously there was something there... most likely, judging from his appearance, something dangerous. And that did not sit well with Lar's conscience. "I feel I already know the answer, but just how safe are these mines?"
Back to top Go down
Gohrick Trisona

Gohrick Trisona

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

“From Vana’diel, you say?” he asked softly, staring down at the young feline. “I have a friend, who comes from that land…Her name is Emerald,” he said softly, before staring up at the male as the little cat girl seemed to be leading the way towards the caves.
“Hm, it is nothing.” He simply said to the statement about her being hyper about an adventure ahead of them. He could already tell the little girl wasn’t average, and if she came from Vana’diel, than he shouldn’t be underestimating her. She wasn’t Emerald, but from what he was told of that world, it was in constant battles.
“Tell me Mairi, what else do you know of these glowing stones?” he asked, having never seen or heard of such a thing. He heard of stones that allowed one to cast magic, stones that turned into magic, but glowing stones located in a cave? He shook his head and mentally smiled…he wasn’t acting like he usually did, which was fine…this was a new world, no one knew of his past, and he didn’t have anything here to remind him of it…why shouldn’t he start over? He followed behind the group with a slight ease of weight in his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)   Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such a Bedraggled Kitty... (Open, Random Social)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4