FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty
PostSubject: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

After a stressful day of having nothing go his way and tons of stupid idiots asking dumb questions or cutting him of in the crosswalks Barret was ready to bash some skulls and decided that there was no better way to take out his angel then to go to the shooting range and unleash all hell on some unlucky cardboard targets. "Alright you Scum Suckers, time to meet you destruction!" feeding a belt of ammo from an ammo box into his gun arm then checking sure that all is in working order and that the safety kill switch is turned off Barret smirks and then laughs "This will teach those good for nothing rats in streets not to mess around with this bear! I am only a teddy when i choose to be one and anyone who thinks they can take and pull the stuffing over this bear has got another thing coming to them!" with that Barret unleashes the furry of his machine gun arm scarring away any others who would be coming in to fire and any who were there prior to him coming in.

Last edited by Barret Wallace on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fate-counting-down.canadian-forum.com/
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Left_bar_bleue800/1000Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Luckily, only Shade was nearby at the time, having to test out her new accuracy adjustments made to Gryphon. Upon hearing the shouting and then maddening gunfire to boot, it sounded as if someone certainly had a bad day. When she turned around, she recognized the burly man immediately upon sight, even if he was a good several yards away. No one forgot Barret Wallace when they met him. Whether he was drunk or sober....

She stood in the background for now to simply watch as the next series of targets flung up for the challenge. Instead of cardboard, they were now thick oak and a bit smaller for the legendary gunman to take a crack at. With each series of targets taken down, another set would arise, a bit more challenging than the last.

She leaned back against the table and crossed her arms to observe him for now.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Left_bar_bleue400/1000Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Unknown to both Victor had came to the firing range of this strange place for a bit of practice to help him with his firing skill, and thus the German Sniper was there to watch Barret more or less go postal on a set of targets when he walked into the range. Arching his eyebrows a bit he simply shrugged and focused on his fun and not care if another man wants to let out a little steam, thus he walked pass Shade and Barret with his trusty rifle leaning against his shoulder in a rather soldier like fashion.

When he reaches the range area for very long range targets he starts to quietly sing Ode To joy as he set up for his shots, in a rather far distance off a few metal targets shaped roughly like a human.

"O Freunde, nicht diese Töne!
Sondern laßt uns angenehmere an stimmen,
und freudenvollere.
Freude! Freude!
Freude! Freude!"

Loads his rifle with the rounds
"Freude, schöner Götterfunken*
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt."

Takes aim at the first batch of targets.
"Wem der große Wurf gelungen,
Eines Freundes Freund zu sein;
Wer ein holdes Weib errungen,
Mische seinen Jubel ein!"

pulls the trigger and fires the first shot, hitting one target in the head
"Ja, wer auch nur eine Seele
Sein nennt auf dem Erdenrund!
Und wer's nie gekonnt, der stehle
Weinend sich aus diesem Bund!"

fires the second shot as it hits a target in the chest where the heart is at
"Freude trinken alle Wesen
An den Brüsten der Natur;
Alle Guten, alle Bösen
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur."

fires the third shot as it streaks through the air and smashes into the throat area of another target.
"Küsse gab sie uns und Reben,
Einen Freund, geprüft im Tod;
Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben,
Und der Cherub steht vor Gott.
Vor Gott!"

fires a forth shot that slams right into the sternum area of the target.
"Froh, wie seine Sonnen fliegen
Durch des Himmels prächt'gen Plan,
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn,
Freudig, wie ein Held zum Siegen."

fires the fifth and final shot that hits the last target in the area were the left eye would be located at.
"Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt!
Brüder, über'm Sternenzelt
Muss ein lieber Vater wohnen.
Ihr stürzt nieder, Millionen?
Ahnest du den Schöpfer, Welt?
Such' ihn über'm Sternenzelt!
Über Sternen muss er wohnen."

takes out the clip and loads a fresh one into the gun as a new batch of the targets come up once more but even further away.
"Finale repeats the words:
Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Brüder, über'm Sternenzelt
Muss ein lieber Vater wohnen.
Seid umschlungen,
Freude, schöner Götterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium,
Freude, schöner Götterfunken
Götterfunken!"

When Victor finished his little song he had fired a total fifteen rounds and hit each target without too much trouble, though hitting a target in a calm shooting range is nothing like hitting a target in a battle. As he moves away from his spot to give himself and his gun a break he looks over at the two others and gives a polite wave, though he wasn't sure if the male was even paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am

After burning through a good thousand round or so Barret's boots are now covered in red hot empty bullet casings from the spent cartridges. "That will teach them no good pic sucking punks to fear the gun!" Not only were all the targets clearly destroyed but some of the far was looks like it took allot of the brunt as well. "Good thing they built this place like a bloody rock or the roof might be sagging in one area now" With his gun still to hot to revert back into his Mech hand Barret decided to see who else had dared brave his madness. Unbeknownst to him in his state of postal rage two others had come into the Shooting Galla to test the skills in ranged warfare. One a female who strangely enough recognizes Barret from the Bar he was at a few nights back The other a male sniper and from the sounds of it a foreign one at that. "Well things might actually pick up seeing as i haven't scared you two off in my postal rage" saying sarcastically as he walks over to Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Left_bar_bleue800/1000Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Shade gave a smirk of amusement to the newcomer, actually enjoying his additional song to his firing actions. It was nice to see someone so relaxed when using their skill, as it was seeing Barret finding some joy in his own to get rid of his obvious frustrations.

Turning her head, her smirk softened a bit as she nodded in greeting to Barret as he approached her. "Not much scares me anymore these days, Barret," she replied soundly. "I'm sure a fighter like you knows exactly what I mean." Her expression may have been serious, but her tone beheld a lilt of humor for him to hear.

Finally, she turned and reached for her own Gryphon bow to flip it upside down which revealed the inner mechanics of the device since she removed the panel for adjustments. "Seems we get some entertainment as well, today..." Her head motioned toward the firing gentleman with the accent as she tweaked the accuracy dial in her weapon. "But you sound as if you're ready to take down an entire city, Barret. What's got you so flaming pissed?"

Just then, another set of targets flung up. Moving metal moogles.... But to take these little things down, one had to nail the pom poms on their swaying heads and they moved from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Left_bar_bleue400/1000Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Victor wasn't paying too much attention to what was going on with the others till he took a better look at Barret and remembered Zidane telling him of such a man when the thief was in Estar and got in some trouble, figuring that talking to the man and seeing what was the source of his trouble was the least he could do for someone who helped a friend of his. So moving off the wall he was leaning up against he held the butt of his rifle with one hand and let it lean against his shoulders as he walked to them, when he reached them he gave a polite bow that was short due to how he was holding a gun.

After that he then said to Barret "Excuse me my good zir, but correct me if I am vrong but I do believe that in the past you helped a young genome thief by the name of Zidane Tribal in the city of Estar vhen he got into zome trouble with some personal zecurity. Either vay I am a friend of hiz and zimply vished to thank you for keeping the little monkey out of trouble, zorry if I am intruding though." Victor talked in a calm tone that showed he was someone that was genuinely grateful as well as not the type to pry if told to leave. Victor looked over at Shade slightly and gave a kind smile as well, he didn't know the girl but if she was a friend to this man who helped Zidane then she must be a good person as well.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Seeing the Sniper walk over from the rifle range and hearing that he knew Zidane, Barret was glad that the two others in the range were friends to be instead of enemies both seeming interested in what he was so angry about. " It happens that its been a really scuzzy day, had me some new about avalanche only to find out that it has moved out of my hands and that tore me a bit but then they knew my rep of being a softie on the field and blew it out of proportion that berried that hatchet even further but then they refused to acknowledge my existence in the events that shaped avalanches reputation so that just ripped me up inside and was the last straw. They need to be taught how things go down on the field of battle so i thought each and every one of the deadbeats how i fight, but before i was done with them the little buggers called in law and blamed me for inciting a freaking riot and slapped me with a fine that is more the i can put down in hard coin." Still seeming trouble and slightly frustrated Barret then looked over to the sniper " It was no problem, it was just as an old motto i recall says the enemy of my enemy is my freind and well seeing as Zidane was being chase by some rough and tumble folks i figured it was best that we allow him time to get out of there reach" with that Barret's gun had cooled down enough that he could go back to firing but before he went back to shooting he went up front to grab another box of ammo for his gun as well as a beer to drink.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Shade nodded with understanding to Barret's frustrations. She knew his reputation well through Tifa. This was a man who deserved a high amount of respect for everything he had done during the fight against Shinra, and helping to rebuild Midgar and other sections of the world. To be dismissed as he described was a stab straight through a warrior's prideful heart.

And of course, the best therapy for such frustrations was to blow shyt up....

The other foreign gentleman appeared, and seemed to be the friendly sort as he introduced himself politely and proceeded to question and express gratitude to Barret in regards to assisting a friend. "Name's Shade," she replied when the moment allowed.

It was simply a pleasant time amongst strangers who enjoyed the same passion of their weapons. Yet Shade grew rather frustrated with her own on the fritz, so she whipped out a borrowed pistol from Raven and began firing like mad at the metal moogles. After emptying the clip, Shade didn't feel much better just yet as she scowled down at the Gryphon again. "I'll never get that damn thing to work right."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Victor listened to Barret explain his reasons for being so angry and after listening just long enough he had to agree, the whole situation toward the man was rather unfair and idiotic thus he said "Vell that iz just zickening....I am zorry to hear zuch thingz have befallen you Zir Barret, it iz truly a zad zight for the younger generationz to not zhov proper respect to those that fought zo hard for them in the past. If I might be zo bold to zuggest.......maybe it vould be a good idea to find a creature to hunt down and kill, it vould give you zomething living to take your frustration on and also give you a very nice boost in fundz to handle the fine you zpeak of......two birdz vith one ztone ja? I vould even be happy to assist you in the endeavor, be a fine vay to repay you for helping my mischievous friend though also I vish to help a fellov soldier." Victor hoped his offer would not offend Barret and would even help the man, as he figured the idea of filling some beast full of lead would be fun for the man at the moment.

It was then that Victor heard Shade tell him her name and thus with a slight bow he said "I am Victor Dunkelheit, it iz a pleasure to meet you Shade." Victor was currently waiting for Barret's response but soon enough he heard the sound of gunfire from Shade and noticed her frustration toward her weapon, and when she made her comment he smiled softly and then walked over to the repair box near the back of the range that is used to help fix jammed weapons. Walking back to Shade the young German smiled and said "Please allov me to zee your veapon, I might be able to fix the issue az I use to vork at and own a veapon forge before being drafted into a var. I even made Sensenmann vith my own two handz, and I promise to be very careful. I know the bond one makez vith their veapon, a friend that vill never betray you of itz own vocation." When Victor said Sensenmann he slightly motioned to his rifle as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

After coming back into the shooting range with a new box of ammo under his arm and a open beer in the other hand Barret stopped and listened to what the sniper had to say. Relived to hear that Victor offer up the idea of filling a live beast full of lead Barret thought for a moment and then walked over to Victor "You have a strong sense of fellowship and pride, one thing i thought lost in the new era, its nice to be able to talk with a man who knows what true honor is and i think that you have a valid point my freind. Instead of dwelling on what happened by hiding in hear and not going anywhere a beast hunt would certainly bring forward the money i need and raise my mood as well. You my freind are gonna get along just fine. Thank you for the boost." with that Barret went and set the ammo box down at his booth and set the beer on the ledge as he began to reload his gun in preparation for the wild hunt. Thinking to himself he said "It's been ages since ive been on a good beast hunt, last time that i was out on a good hunt was when spiky got involved with them three white haired boys looking for Genova when they summoned Bahamut Sin over Edge City."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Shade nodded at this stranger and began unstrapping the braces of the stock to pry off the Gryphon from her arm. She set it down on the table carefully to expose the mechanisms within for him to examine while rubbing at the sore muscles the weapon was rubbing against all day.

"The sight setting isn't the problem like I thought. And I checked for any malfunctions within the arrow slots, thinking that may be the cause as well, but they're all aligned just fine." Maybe with those notions knocked out of the way, this foreign guy could come up with another solution Shade hadn't thought of.

What Barret said also caught her attention. "A hunt sounds rather good to get one's mind off of things, my friend. Perhaps looking into one, or possibly someone needing such services might be exactly what you need." She purposely avoided the Jenova remark since she had some knowledge about it, but it was a subject best to ignore. "Should you need any help with a hunt, just look me up and I'll give you a hand."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 am

Victor was pleased when Shade took the weapon off her arm and placed it out for him to look at, he opened the small repair box he got and took out some of the tools and started to look over the weapon's mechanisms to see if he could spot the problem. As he did he listened to what Barret said about him an simply shrugged a slight bit before saying "Vell I vaz a highly decorated zoldier in the var I fought, zo I knov hov to look out for my fellowz. Az for pride.....Ja I have that too, pride in my country for vhat it vould become and pride in my fellov Germanz. Though I do not knov if you vould zay I am honorable, I am a zniper by trade Barret. My job iz to take the livez of men vithout them even knowing they vere in the line of fire......if I remember right my record before I got dragged to these vorldz vaz....a little over a hundred military officerz....and a fev thousand zoliderz in that long bloody var."

Victor sighed a bit at the thought of how many lives he took without even giving the poor sap a fighting chance, but he was a sniper and he was to be the last thing a person never see's. After checking the weapon for a few moments Victor had an idea of how to get the blasted thing to work again, thus he went and found a large metal bucket and then filled it with water with some magic. After that he took out all of the ammo inside of the Gryphon and the straps and braces until only the metal mechanical parts were left, he put them inside of the bucket and then started to pump lighting magic through the bucket and the water. This was oxidizing the water and making the water break down into hydrogen and oxygen, this process was giving the weapon a cleaning like no other to get even the tiniest particle of dust inside of the deepest part of the firing mechanism without damaging the weapon itself.

As he did that he then said "But you are velcome for the idea Barret and it vill be nice to have a person like you for a friend, one can never have enough friendz ja?" Victor smiled at the two a bit before finishing his cleaning, after doing so he took the Gryphon out of the water and started to dry it off by sending volts of lighting through to oxidize the water droplets off. When he was finished he placed it back on the firing bench gently and began giving the weapon generous doses of grease and oil in key joints and levers, after doing so he pulled the weapon's triggers a few time to see if it would do the full cycle and while it was almost there it seemed a part was still not working.

Victor rubbed his chin slightly as he then placed his ear very close to the weapon and would pull the trigger from time to time as he whispered a bit to himself "Come on my friend....tell me vhat iz vrong....." after doing so for a few minutes he finally found the source of the problem and went to work, it took him a little while to get to the issue but taking the weapon apart slightly he dug out a small gear that had one of its teeth chipped off from just standard wear and tear. Victor was able to find a replacement part and install it before putting it back together, when he was finished he tried it again and the weapon finally fired or at least made the sound it should to fire. He placed an batch of arrows into the weapon and aimed it at the range, he pulled the trigger once more and sure enough arrows were sent flying.

Smiling to himself as it do so he put the weapon back down and then looked over at Shade and said "Your veapon'z firing mechanismz are very zensitive and are delicate in zome places zuch az the gear I took out, if you have time in the future allov me or zomeone else to get a real overhaul done on it to take out or replace partz to make it a lot more durable. But all thingz considered the condition of the veaponz zhowz you gave it a lot of T.L.C. and because of that it haz yet to zuffer permanent damage, but you can use it for nov and for a few monthz or even yearz vithout it doing that again. But I vouldn't advise using it in a battle till after itz upgrade, vho knowz when the other partz might chip or crack and cause a malfunction." Victor wasn't trying to boss Shade around but giving her friendly advise on how to keep her mechanical companion working safely and effectively.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 pm

OOC:Sorry for making you both wait on me, just got back from camping late yesterday night

"you are very right Victor, Good Friends are indeed a commodity that is hard to find specially in this time an age." As a smile began to form on his face Barret was proud that he had gained the trust and friendship of Victor. looking over to Shade Barret said "Your always welcome to join in the hunt shade the more of us there is the higher the beast we can take down." Heading back up to the front counter Barret pays for the time he, Victor and Shade spent in the range. Coming back into the back Barret asks both Shade and Victor "Either of you know of any god places to seek out hunts? its been ages since my last hunt and even then i wast the one who nabbed the contract on it. That was spikeys doing. Im ready to bust some beast tail." Anxious to go fill a beast with lead Barret forgot about the rule of thumb that was laid down by the beast hunting association. The fact of the matter was that Unless a hunter had enough field experience then they were not allowed to hunt. Smacking his forehead"Aww son of a bloody b**ch. I just remembered that i don't have my beast hunting license renewed, its been years since i used it last and it expired on me and i don't have the cash to renew it let alone the experience to take down a massive beast." Angry about his plans going up in fire Barret went back to his range cubical and began unloading again in pure anger.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Shade was literally twitching and watching Victor's every move with her weapon like a hawk. There was no other weapon out there like hers at all, and it beheld a lot of sentimental value as well. Whatever he was doing with the liquid was nothing she had seen before, and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep yelling out a protest. What conversation he carried on with Barret fell upon deaf ears as Shade centered all of attention to every little detail Victor was performing on the Gryphon. But what came to an amazement was how he studied the mechanics so carefully and even spoke to the weapon itself with adoration in his voice. Somehow, hearing that put Shade's mind and anxiety more at ease. It showed a great amount of respect and adoration for weaponry.

Behind a stern controlled face, Shade found herself enthralled by Victor's skills and technique, and most gracious when retrieving her weapon. Perhaps her face remained stern and set, but her voice revealed her admiration. "I thank you, Victor... this weapon means more to me than just a tool in battle. it's as if.... you helped heal a friend...." With that, Shade gave him a nod and even a handshake to seal the new friendship.

It was then she heard the mighty Midgar gunner's gruff voice speak up and question of other things. Shade couldn't place a finger on any certain reason, but there was something about this Barret that she found admirable. Not just for his obvious physical strength, but his voice beheld something perhaps no one could see through his tough exterior. His tone revealed a sense of pride, and a righteous heart, as well as a strong sense of justice, even though he now spoke of wanting a jolly hunt to romp in.

"I do believe there are much needed hunters, Mr Barret. There's word of a genome by the name of Zidane who is taking up complaints from random worlds that are having fiend issues of late. Perhaps that is something of interest to you? I hear it's good pay, as well as signifying your reputation."

She decided to give her Gryphon a test run, as a wave of exhilaration washed through her to feel the weapon working again.
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Victor was rather pleased to hear Shade's thank you and smiled at her as he reached out and shook her hand with his gloved one, he then said "You are very velcomed Shade, I am happy to have been able to help you fix your mechanical friend. I knov hov it feelz to zee a veapon you care about zo dearly become damaged, I vaz rather upset vhen mine got damaged by a Griffin fiend vhen itz entire veight vaz placed on the barrel." It was then that Victor took notice of what Barret said once more and then listened to what Shade said to which the German responded "Ja you are very correct Shade, Zidane iz the one that iz gathering the hunt informationz from other vorldz. I guess it vaz a good thing you talked to me then too, I vork for Zidane actually az he iz also the Vorld Leader of Gaia and had made me a General of hiz army. I'll make a note to talk to him about a good hunt mark for uz to battle if you vish."

Victor then listened to Barret's one complaint and rubbed his chin a slight bit before saying "Vell you might not be able to hunt one of the ranked monsterz....but there are zome very common fiendz that are placed up for huntz as vell, Zidane mostly doesn't gather those up az their are far too many for him to keep up with. That and most timez a world'z military force takez cares of those.....but I'm zure I could look up one for uz to hunt. You don't need a license to go after non-ranked creaturez. But if ve do that iz up to you Barret. But I'll admit......it vould like a hunt too. I need to brush up on my close combat zkillz anyway" After saying that Victor flipped his rifle around so that he was holding onto the barrel of the weapon, it soon made a few clicking sounds as the firing parts locked up before a three piece blade unfolded out of the butt of the gun.

Sure enough what was once a rifle looked more like a scythe now and Victor then said "There iz a reason vhy I named thiz gun Sensenmann....oh blast forgot not many knov German in these vorlds.....Sensenmann iz German for Grim Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 am

Stopping firing after he heard Victor make mention of hunted an unranked monster such as fiends. Turning around Barret looked at both shade and Victor feeling like a foolish child says "You are both right, hunters are always needed weather it is to hunt the big game or to run the small game into the ground. I feel bad fro freaking out like i did there, well im up for a hunt big or small if it has a price on its head ill be willing to rumble with it." Barret leans up against the stall wall and rubs his whiskers then looks over to shade " You made mention of zidane looking for hunters to quell the smaller marks, how long ago has it been since you heard it?" looking over to victor, knowing that he is a friend of zidane Barret questions him "You know were zidane is victor? if he is the one running the hunts i would like to get in touch with him and set up a small hunt to get rid of the fiends that you made mention of."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Shade could hear the shift of remorse in Victor's voice when he spoke of his own weapon getting damaged by a fiend. Truly a fighter who embellished his passion for weapons and appreciated them just as she did. She nodded along with him when he confirmed that Zidane was the one to go to for hunts and listened to the details Victor knew about hunts that she wasn't all too familiar with. She evn gave a slight smirk of approval when he translated the name of weapon.

When Barret spoke up again, Shade shook her head a bit. "My friend, there is no need to feel bad for freaking out, as you so describe it. Every one of us have our moments where we need to vent, or let out frustrations..." She looked to both of them as she continued. "It's just the fact that people like you, and me, and Victor here, do so in a way that not only hones our skills and keeps them sharp, but unfortunately has the normal folk running and screaming for their lives. That's why we have this place."

With Victor making the offer, and Barret eager for the challenge, it seemed to Shade that the only thing left to do was to find Zidane and get themselves a hunt. "Well boys, it sounds like we got ourselves a plan...."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Victor looked at Shade for a few seconds with a confused expression when she mentioned their way of letting out frustrations scared normal folk, he then laughed a bit before he said "Vell that iz one vay to put it I guess Shade. Az for the hunting down the zmaller beast......vell he talked about it monthz ago but don't vorry there vill alwayz be more fiendz to hunt down my friend. The blasted beast reproduce at zuch a rapid pace that I doubt ve vill ever get rid of them fully." Victor then hear the question of where Zidane would be and rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a moment he then set his rifle down gently on a table before digging around in his pockets.

Soon enough he pulled out a little robot the size of a cellphone that was dressed up like a little WWI soldier, it looked around a bit in confusion before Victor told it to locate Zidane's Q Phone. The little device let out a few beeps before starting up the tracking application, sure enough it brought up the information in a few minutes and Victor then said with a smile "He zeemz to be in The Black Mage Village at the moment, I guess he iz busy with training or teaching hiz fellov genomez there. If ve leave zoon enough ve might catch him ztill there, he tendz to ztay in the village for a fev dayz." Victor then put his phone away and waited for the others to say what they will and to figure out how they going to get there.
Back to top Go down
Azzeiah Ronso

Azzeiah Ronso

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-09-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Left_bar_bleue0/1000Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Character Tweaks: This massive wall of muscle isnt afraid to take you down if you double cross him or his friends

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Walking into the Shooting range Jaxon wanted to try out the gun the he had pieced out and built in his spare time in between working on customers vehicles and his own ride. Hearing voices in the back Jaxon walks in "Well ill be damned if it isn't the one and only Barret Wallace and company. You may or may not know me but i have heard plenty about you from my brother." Looking over to Shade and Victor he introduces himself to each of them as the eldest brother of Zack Fair. "Looks like you three are prepping for a mission of sorts, its none of my business but hey if your looking for a spare hand id be willing to help out. I have had my share of rumbles in the past." While he was waiting Jaxon went over to a stall pulling out his gun and squeezing off some rounds into a target.
Back to top Go down
Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Barret looks at Victor "Well the sooner we get on our way the quicker we can meet up with Zidane and get the info for this critter hunt. Were exactly is this Black Mage village, I've never heard of it before today?" Lookin over to Shade Barret looked like a big kid who was told he could go toy shopping. "Really looking forward to bagging me a beastie and i really appreciate you coming along shade, its been a long time since i have had friends who were willing to go out and hunt for the sake of some cash and fun." Just as he was about to go back to his stall and pack up the spare ammo he bought a new face walks in seeming to know him. Looking at Jaxon "Your right, unfortunately i don't know you but i have heard of your brother from a few of my friends. But if you are who you say you be then i don't see how an extra pair of hands cant be of help here but its not just me you have to talk to. You need to confirm your involvement with Shade and Victor before anything official is said." heading back to pack of his stuff like he was going to in the start before he was blindsided by Jaxon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]   Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont cross the line of sight! [Social RP, Open, Shooting Range]
Page 1 of 1