FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-03-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

As the portal opened, the whine of a well-tuned racing motorcycle could be heard even before the motorcycle itself revved through the portal and onto the Lucan docks. Michael pulled on the brakes quickly, aiming to stop before he slid his bike off right into the water. He'd done that before.

The repair and renovate costs had not been pretty.

With that crisis averted he looked over his shoulder, expecting to see the all-too-silent "hovercycle" the women had been on. "Any quieter and my ears would bleed," he quipped, keeping one hand around the girl's shirt collar to keep her from running.

"What's that supposed to mean? That thingy doesn't make any noise!" The girl didn't seem to understand Michael's comment. Not that she would have anyways, even if she'd been older.

"It's a joke, kid," Michael said calmly as the "hovercycle" pulled up next to his bike. "Learn to appreciate the light side of things." And the dark side, too.he added mentally.

"My name's not 'kid'! It's Alanna!" Michael scoffed slightly.

"Named for the Witch-Queen, I bet," he said even before he realized what had come out of his mouth. Who was the Witch-Queen, and what purpose did she serve in Michael's life, if any at all? He was so lost in thought, he didn't hear the girl ask about his comment, or realize that the two women had overheard it.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Shade slid her cycle up beside Michael's and stopped, allowing her left foot to lower and place on the ground to hold the machine steady. When pulling off her helmet, she had already seen the young girl giving him a hard time. It was expected, she supposed. Shade more or less assumed it was the child's own defenses due to being scared. Shade had behaved much of the same when she was a child, being terrified most of her childhood for being what she was.

Just as Shade rested her helmet on her knee, she heard Michael's comment. Although Shade remained calm and composed on the outside, she flinched inwardly at the term "witch", but said nothing.

Then she turned a bit to confront Crucent about a few things before they continued. "Did anyone give you any information on this kid at all before you got a hold of her?" Shade would ask the child herself, but seeing the defiance in that girl's eyes revealed she would either lie about everything, or simply clam up all together. Then she looked at Michael and addressed him as well. "Or do you already know where this kid needs to be taken?"
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am

Shaking her head dismissively when Crucent heard Shade's questions she answered " The only information I got was that she was a witch. Now; magic is very common on my world, but we never use the term Witch. However, Alanna's magic is WAY more powerful then what her age might suggest and she's not learned to control it. At all...." Making a face, she remembered all the scorchmarks now dotting the walls inside her own Airship, courtesy of the girls panicattacks in her sleep, wich would lead her to fire at will as it were.

"As for where she's supposed to go... all I have is this. She handed Shade a small piece of paper on wich it was written in a crude untrained hand "hiroad Luka Emmblem"

"And neither I or anybody on my world knows what it means, so I figured I'd go ask you about it, and it's a good thing I did it seems."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue800/1000Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Shade cringed slightly by the description of the girl's powers, being reminded of memories of her childhood enduring her own. But she made no remark on the issue. Instead, she turned and took the paper from Cru's hand and read it over, already expecting that it wouldn't make much sense.

"Having traveled through these worlds as long as I have, I've learned some things...." She handed the paper back to her Elvaan friend, and then looked to Michael.

"If we're going to start anywhere in this world in regards to this girl having powers? We need to start at one of the Aeon temples. Maybe one of the priests there will know of her, or possible be able to decipher the letter."
Back to top Go down
Michael

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Michael shrugged and looked around. "I honestly don't see anything that looks like a temple." he commented. "What's the name of this place, anyways?" He took a look at the note as it changed hands and wondered just what all it meant. All of a sudden, though, he wished he was back in Midgar. The strange ships and the wierd-looking machines that were on them had him worried, especially since the machines were armed. He did not like Spira one bit. Not one bit at all.

Of course, the fact that Michael was fingering his scythe necklace as a nervous habit might gander some attention, especially from anyone with abilities similar to Michael's own magic-sensing capabilities. That, and any thieves around might take a liking to such a shiny trinket.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Tora was in Spira, the next location he had picked to hide from his pursuers. He wanted to see the sea and decided to go to the docks. Tora kept on getting looks as he passed, evidently Mithrans were not very common around any of these parts. Knowing his luck they probably thought he was some sort of fiend because when he appeared from the alleyway he was in people began to freak out something terrible. That and some guards were trying to chase him down.
"Better get going."
Tora jumped unto a fountain in the middle of Luca, which seemed to freak them out even more, if that was even possible. Tora then leapt towards the direction he knew the docks to be, as he was being chased down. As he aproached the docks he saw a portal and some people appearing out of it. Three of them he did not know, but one of them he did, it was the Elvaan named Crucent that he had met at that big party.
"Crucent, howya doing?"
Tora was far enough ahead he could relax for a bit, he leapt unto a nearby ledge and began to balance along it. Then he crouched down close to Crucent and held out his hand.
"Long time no see, it's me Tora."
They seemed to be in the middle of doing something important as one of the strangers handed a piece of paper over to Crucent, and she stuck it in her pocket. Tora then noticed the man among them ( though the one who handed the piece of paper top Crucent looked rather manish other than the pair of boobs), he was fiddling with a necklace that was hanging around his neck. It caught Tora's attention, mostly because of the shine it had. Had it not been for him wanting to talk to Crucent he wouldn't be fighting back his thieving urge.
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

''That's all, right Tom?''

Emblem had stacked a few heavy boxes at the Lucan marketplace. Filled with all kinds of merchandise, and part of Emblem's routine, he'd help ship from Besaid to Luca and back to earn the little money he needed and more for those who needed it back in Besaid. For now, he had done his job, and was feeling rather...hungry. As the merchant nodded, passing Emblem his earned money, Em took out a few smaller coins and passed them over at the restaurant/café counter close by. It was this counter that also served those who waited outside. A rather petite looking woman with a charming smile turned around at the clatter of coins.

''I see you still got sharp ears for coins.''
''Who does not, these days?''
''Would you still welcome me if I was not to have any coins on me.''
''You can lift heavy object, you can probably wash plates as well, can't you hun?''

For a moment, the two had a stoic staredown, but this time, Emblem was going to win. He instantly changed to a weird face, sticking out his tongue. The woman burst with laughter before Emblem followed.

''No fair, you cheated!''
''And what are you going to do about it Izzy?''
''Isabella! And I might just burn your food...''
''You wouldn't.''
''..Same as usual mr. of Besaid?''
''Emblem, or Em. And yes ms.''

Isabella took Emblem's coins and started to prepare his food. Emblem turned around and looked around the marketplace. The round inner square was filled with peopel doing their daily jobs, kids running in the streets, and a pleasant sun to mark it off. People rested in the shade, a breeze swept through the square...all seemed their peaceful selves. Just the way Emblem wanted it.

Logically, all was to change. Emblem felt a sting in the back of his head. He scratched his neck and mentally asked what his Aeon was doing.

''I am not doing anything currently; We are not on the Refuge.''
''Then what was the sting?''
''Either our human body is falling apart due to aging...or some mental intrusion. Probably the former.''

Emblem held his hand to his face and rubbed his forehead at this Aeonic remark. Then it came to him....just at the same moment he heard noise and saw a somewhat familiar Mithran sprint by. He shrugged it off, deeming it a vision of times past, and talked to his Aeon.

''Don't Aeons communicate?''
''Don't be so quick to judge. You probably just don't want to work out today.''

Emblem had planned some rest after his meal, and after that, fast running down the entire length of the Mi-ihen Highroad and the Mushroom Rock Road. He would rest at the Temple of Djose, in the excavation homebase of the Al Bhed. A tough call, but he should be up to it, if no fiends block his way, that is.

''...Em?''

Emblem turned around to see Isabella already place his food and drinks on the counter.

''Lost in thought hun? You're already daydreaming about me?''

''Wasn't that something I do when you're not in range?''

Emblem blinked before taking a sip from his drink. Yup. Workout day. He could use the outlet of energy. If his body started to feel and see things, he would need to run to let it out..
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 am

As she heard someone mention her name, Crucent looked aroundwondering who would possibly know here name on this world till she spotted the golden-eyed male Mithran.

Smiling she shook his hand "Hello, long time no see. How are you?" Gesturing first to Shade then Michael she said "This lady is my friend Shade, and he is a Courier, name of Michael who is taking a young girl to the nearest Aeon Temple."

Looking at the Mithran again a thought hit her and she said "You wouldn't by any chanse happen to know where that would be would you Tora? If you do, perhaps you could be so kind to take us there? it's fairly important that we get there as soon as possible. "
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Tora looked at each of the people as Crucent introduced them, the woman named Shade seemed like someone who didnt take likely to jokes. Michael was the one messing with that shiny necklace, which Tora kept looking at interestedly. The young girl seemed to not like the place she was in, which was something Tora could relate to being someone who was never allowed to leave his homeland. Crucent then asked if Tora knew his way to something called an Aeon Temple. He did not know his way around here but he knew a way he could find out.
"I know where I 'borrow' a map. i'll be right back."
With a smile he quickly leapt off the ledge he was on and headed back into town. Soon enough he found a local shop, one which he had checked out earlier and he knew it had maps. Tora however did not have any money on him so it looked like he was going to have to steal one. He snuck into an alleyway next to the shop, where an open window was above his head about 15 ft. He placed his fingers unto the wall and began to pull himself up he stuck to the wall and climbed his way to the window. His armor allowed him to stick to walls and ceilings easily, he was so glad that it came in handy. He peeked his head through the window and saw the shopkeeper. He was a big beefy man with little neck and was plenty tall, not someone Tora would not be able to take head on in a fist fight.
"Time to have a bit of fun."
Tora 'walked' along the wall upside down towards the man and stopped right behind him. Tora tapped his left shoulder, and as the man turned to look Tora went to the right, and vice versa. Tora stopped as the man was looking to the right and swiped a map from the top of the desk. Tora opened it up and saw that it was in fact a map of Spira, which was what he wanted. So with his business done Tora went back out of the shop through the window and back towards the outside street. A few moments later Tora was back at the docks, he smiled as he saw Crucent once again and yelled out.
"Alright I'm back."
Tora leapt unto the ledge again and opened the map.
"Well let's see according to this we can either head towards Kilika, which is the closest if we travels by sea, but if we go by land the best bet would be Djose."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

The sudden appearance by the stranger had taken Shade back a bit. Fur...ears...a tail..... A fraction of a second it took to do a double take assured her it wasn't who she first thought. But how often does one run into walking, talking, feline race? And this one tugged on her suspicions right off the bat by his shifty eyes and body movements. Still, Crucent seemed to know of him, so Shade simply gave a nod of acknowledgement when Crucent introduced everyone.

He seemed eager enough to help as he shot off to retrieve a map, so during the time he was gone, Shade dismounted her bike to stretch out her muscles. When Tora returned, Shade shifted her position to stand behind him, rather than beside him, to look over the map herself. True to his word, the two temples were there as marked.

Looking up to Michael, Shade gave a nod and expressed her own opinion. "Unless your bike and mine can float? I'd say Djose temple is our best bet right now."
Back to top Go down
Michael

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

Michael nodded and stopped fidgeting around with Faux Arme. "Right then." he said while putting his helmet back on. "Lead the way." Looking back at Alanna, he saw her gaze was fixed on the newcomer--Tora, or so he'd been called--and promptly asked "Why are you staring at him?"

Alanna jumped and shook her head. "That kitty is talking." she said quietly. "Why is the kitty talking?"

Michael reminded himself that he was dealing with a nine-year-old as he prepped his answer. "Well," he began. Finding himself at a loss for an answer, he simply turned the key on his motorcycle and revved the engine slightly, emitting a shriller and louder whine than normal. "I have no idea." He pushed himself back so he was behind Shade and Crucent and waited for them to go. He wasn't about to try and push ahead in a world he'd never seen nor heard of before.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Shade walked behind Tora, checking the map to see if he was right, man Rhodes was right about this woman she seemed paranoid, or maybe she just wasn't an easy person to trust others.
"The only thing I see that might cause issues, is this woman behind me, what Rhodes told me was right."
The young girl was staring the whole time at Tora and it was beginning to creep him out a bit. The one named Micheal asked her why she was doing that and she simple answered.
"The Kitty is talking, why is the kitty talking."
Tora fell off of the ledge he was on and unto the dock floor, laughing his head off. He felt like his side was about to burst, just the fact that she said it so bluntly was enough to cause him to burst.
"Well, I have no idea."
Tora though he would humor the young girl a bit and with a big smile on his face he walked right up to her and looked her right in the eyes.
"Meow"
He tilted his head for a bit of added effect, his mind kept wondering back to the necklace around Michael's neck it seemed quite important to him, but for what reason was it so. Tora also though of asking Crucent if he could perhaps ride with her on the motorbike, Tora didn't have anything like that and he didn't think Rhodes would really trust him with that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Shade simply walked away from the Mithra, completely ignoring the comment. Nor did she wish to recollect anything about Rhodes at the moment. This simply wasn't time to reminisce, for doing such always put Shade in a foul mood. At least now that she stood behind him, he didn't manage to steal a thing off of her.

Now swinging her leg over her bike again, she placed her visor helmet back upon head and satisfied they now had a destination. Recalling the direction to take from the map, Shade gave Michael a confident nod before igniting her cycle. Feeling Crucent was ready, Shade turned her head back to the feline companion who just helped them.

"Hope you can run as fast as you steal..." With that, Shade took off for the road at the end of the dock and headed for Djose temple
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

Mi'ihen Highroad. Emblem had walked up the set of stairs leading up to the Highroad. After walking up, he gazed over the place. The sun blazed on the Road as the white haired axeman walked up to a stationary Al Bhed. He nodded, and asked the man for his best Chocobo in Al Bhed. He needed to make haste. Emblem started to feel more and more uncomfortable.

The Al Bhed whistled for a chocobo and alas, one of those big and fuzzy friendly jogged walked up to the trainer. Emblem stepped forward and held his hand up for the animal to move to. The chocobo seemed hesitant for a short moment, but his doubt was taken away as Emblem gently caressed it's feathers. As he got on the chocobo, the Al Bhed women asked him where his destination was.

''Djose Temple. Although it is hardly a temple anymore, I still regard it a place of prayer and peace.''

The Al Bhed expressed her questions slowly, not wanting to anger Emblem, but not able to stop her own curiosity. As Emblem turned the chocobo around and grabbed his sack of coins, he looked her straight into the eyes. His voice was calm, but resolute.

''Yevon might not have been all we thought it was, on the contrary, yet it's faith has given us strength to stand and live with the entity that was Sin. It is the same strength the Al Bhed show in their cohesion when they defended Home, and to this day wish to rebuild it. It is such bonds that I wish to maintain. A little praying for all our wellbeing has never hurt anyone. And I swear I won't be a bother to the local Al Bhed merchants.''

Emblem stretched down and carefully handed some coins to the women, who looked at them and nodded at him. Emblem waved politely before kicking the yellow flash into gear. The chocobo made it's sounds and started to sprint down the highroad.

''I can see why she called you out..You are an energetic little bird aren't ya?'' said Emblem as the chocobo seemed to speed up more and more. A smile appeared on Emblem's face, one that was not dulled after the weird stings he felt here and there.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Michael pushed off with his foot and followed Shade, Alanna's arms still wrapped around him as she looked back at the "kitty". Today had been a long day, and it was only going to get longer. As they travelled up Luca's staircase and down the Highroad, something unexpected happened. A few strange-looking vehicles with large propellers on the back blocked the road in front of Michael, keeping him from catching up to Shade while a a few more boxed him in. Michael quickly hit the brakes and drifted to a stop in the middle of the pack. "Stay on the bike." he told Alanna as he got off the bike, took off his helmet, and took Faux Arme off from around his neck.

Before he willed Faux Arme into weapon form, he analyzed the situation. Three people on each machine, and about six machines. 18 on 1. Not good.If any of the attackers had any semblance of skill, it would definitely be a tough fight. With that done, he willed Faux Arme into its weapon form and moved the scythe into a ready stance, waiting for the bandits to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Turning her head to look for Michael, Crucent saw him rapidly disappear in the distance as he had stopped his bike and seemed to be encircled or something. Nudging Shade to get her attention, Crucent leaned in and said "Michael's stopped, behind us. There may be trouble."
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 am

Disturbances on the Mi'ihen Highroad were quite uncommon. While there were fiends, not a whole lot of them were still pro-active like in the past. Lord Mi'ihen had made sure of that, and the Road is closely watched by Al Bhed hoverships and chocobo trainers alike.

Emblem pulled the reins on his chocobo to steer to the problem. The chocobo obeyed and sprinted to where it was, close by. He saw this one man surrounded by many others, and it was quite easy to see that they did not have a very good intention. Another anomaly. Thieves on the Highroad. Emblem started to wonder who the stranger was as he spotted the big machina the man was sitting on. Why did his world have this many visitors? Did other Worlds have them as well? And even moreso, were these visits the cause of the anomalies?

Emblem stopped his chocobo by the side, next to some lush grass. He whispered something in the animal's ear, and it gently let him off before eating some grass or walking around. Chocobo's were quite smart like that, knowing when to be calm and walk around instead of happily chirping.

''So...what's this commotion? Why a standstill on the Highroad?''

Emblem slowly walked up to the group, but his voice was determined to pierce through any ambition to close him out. Rhetorical questions seemed to do the trick. Emblem knew these were thieves, but he did not know who they were targeting. Out of the bigger group, two turned around to face him, thinking of him nothing more then a Lucan regular.

''You do know who I am, right?''

''Lucan citizens should either move on, or move away from here. It's for your own..safety.''

''Lucan? Does my last name tell you nothing. My name is Emblem of Besaid, not Emblem of Luca.''

One of the thieves' eyes seemed to swell as he realized the name. The other however, seemed rather skeptical about the name. As he walked up to face Emblem, he drew his sword. A measly regular, poorly crafted sword. Emblem's head swayed from left to right with a grin as he faced the bloodhungry thief.

''Contest every fact? Thieves are all the same...Lemme guess, you don't think I'm him? You think Emblem of Besaid is this axeflingin' warrior from the small Island of Besaid, who was corrupted by Yunalesca to receive power?...Well, you're right.''

..at his last words, Emblem flinged his axe forward, straight at the eager thief. The axe almost seemed to cut air itself as it spinned towards his enemy, striking true, knocking the man on his knees as he tried to block the sharp blade. He was lucky to have quick reflexes, most were struck by being startled. Emblem held his hand up high and the axe returned to it. The thief was about to charge him as saw his own blade...it was cut through half. The blade was about to break.

''...Don't tell me you want me to fight the Aeon. Yes that part of the story is true as well.''

The other thieves had noticed his presence, and Emblem could only wait to see how this would develop. It was, to him, their last chance to peacefully leave. If anything, thieves were focussed on their goals, and this machinariding stranger was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Tora was inclined to do do just as Shade had 'suggested'. He went and stole himself a means of transportation, even though his was not quite as fast as the others his was more traditional. Tora Kline stole a chocobo from one of the stalls and ran after the others. He made sure to check all the paperwork in the shop and saw that no one was scheduled to use this chocobo, so what he was doing was not ALL bad. He liked the wind flowing through his fur as he finally managed to catch up with the rest of the 'gang'. Tora got there in time to see exactly what that necklace was, to Tora's fascination it was a weapon used by Michael.
"Stay here lil one."
Tora jumped off the chocobo and readies his hand on his blade, ready for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Hearing Crucent's words over the wind, Shade turned her head to look over shoulder and groaned at the site behind her. Seriously? They ran into trouble already? But it wasn't the courier she was worried about. Although Michael was far out numbered, Shade's main concern was that girl getting injured should there be a conflict. "Hold on, Cru..." When she felt the Elvaan's hold tighten, Shade pressed the breaks and jerked a hard turn to spin the bike into a sliding stop and now facing the opposite way. Just as she was about to accelerate again, a stranger arrived on a chocobo to speak to the bandits blocking Michael's way.

For a brief moment, Shade leaned forward even more to now rest her forearms over the gas energy tank of her cycle to study the scene over. She had never scene such vehicles before and they didn't appear to be armed, but the bandits sure did. And she had yet to assess if the newcomer on the chocobo was any threat. A few moments later, the thieving Mithra also appeared on a chocobo.

With a sigh, Shade removed her helmet and turned a bit to speak to her Elvaan passenger. "Well.... I look at it this way. If these guys are stupid enough to try something, you and I get to make one grand, surprise entrance. So you think you can drive one of these things?"
Back to top Go down
Michael

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Michael looked first at the newcomer, then at Tora. Three helpers. That evened the odds somewhat, especially at the fighting capacity of the newcomer. Michael could sense alot of magic emanating from him. He adjusted his grip on his scythe and changed positions so that the scythe was ready to swing if he needed to. Which he did, actually. One of the bandits got cocky and charged Michael.

Bad idea.

Michael brought the scythe down in a wide arc, using the inside edge to cut the cocky bandit's head off. He quickly followed up into a side guard facing the rest of the bandits, who had seemed to find their lost courage when the first one charged and not caring about their own safety anymore. All just as well when Michael stabbed the closest bandit with the tip of the scythe, immediately turning around and pulling down on the edge of the shaft, forcing the blade up through bone and sinew over Michael's shoulder, and back into his grip where he twisted it until the bloodied point was facing behind him. "Next!" he taunted, enjoying this opportunity to actually utilize his faithful weapon in combat.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 am

"I have no idea, but I'll give it a try, what do you have in mind?"

Seeing Michael start to take out the bandits Crucent gritted her teeth "Whatever it is, we'd better do it fast, cause he seems to need help, and fast."
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 am

Emblem was shocked by this display. Mere bandits..yet they were sent to the Farplane by a man wielding a scythe. A gruesome fighting style. Emblem stopped his attack on the two grunts, believing this was not the way to act when faced with such agression. The man seemed to enjoy it as well. Emblem was repulsed. Bandits were a small threat, one to shoo off after a few blows. They run more then they fight.

He needed a stalemate, something to stop the fighting. And he knew just the thing.

Emblem sank down on his knees, and moved his arms to the side, before moving them back in front of his torso, forming a sphere like motion, the sign of Yevon. The two bandits who previously faced him ran as pyreflies flew from Emblem's body. They knew what was coming,

A rather large white rune, the all familiar rune of Besaid, formed on the ground around Emblem, circular, shining, elegant. The rune rose up and formed into a humanoid form, until the light shined less and less...and revealed none other then Aeon-Emblem.

This entire process was noted by all, seeing as it attracted a lot of attention with the shining rune. The bandits knew what was going to happen, and most of them were ready to flee. However, the Aeon's pupilless were gazing at Michael.

''What is this we have here?''
''An outsider.''
''You called me for just an outsider or two and some bandits? I thought more of you.''
''He is a killer of Spirans. A coldblooded murderer. To me, he has no place on this world.''
''I see.''

Aeon-Emblem stood firm, well floating a little above the ground, with his large staff in his right hand, his skin glowing with little blue lines as his Aeonic features were on full display. Pupilless eyes, tough skin, and a rather peculiar cloak and robe.

''If you wish to murder Outsider, do so on your own world. Spira, has no place for you.''

The fighting had stopped for a moment with the bandits contemplating whether to run or not. The tales regarding Emblem's Aeon had never been very delicate when it came down to their opponents. It was also a sight one would not see much. Emblem looked around and spotted the Mithra he has seen before. He knew this Thief all too well from one of his earlier visions in the weird world called Midgar.

In response, Emblem sheathed his axes on his back and took out his newest creation; The Sword of Summons. A dark blue glowing sword crafted by Emblem himself, and one of the best ways to counteract a thief. Emblem readied himself to sweep the Highroads clean of any bandits willing to fight instead of run, and any Outsider who wishes to continue murdering.
Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Things were about to get interesting, as he walked towards the bandits he sung himself a song. (SONG) A gust of wind gathered around Tora bringing up a bit of a dust cloud as he leapt at a greater pace towards the bandits. He reared his head back and roared.
"ROOOOAAAAR."
A gust if wind and a blast of sound hit a majority of the bandits, blasting them and their machines backward, as well as causing some to go unconscious. Killing was not Tora's style unless it was self-defense. The blast sent Tora himself flying backwards, but he landed back on his feet and slid a few yards. Just then a rune surrounded the stranger he remembered running into (literally) in Midgar. The rune turned into a giant creature, which Tora had never seen before. Koneko had told him about people who used magic to bring forth giant creatures from beyond. She said they go by different names depending on which world you were in, if they were in Spira that meant they were called Aeons.
"So that is an Aeon."

Wail-20MP
80MP remains
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

Shade's eyes widened at first with confusion, then a determined anger. What the hell was going on now? The stranger had to be with the group of thugs if he was calling upon some Guardian to stand against the courier. Not that Shade didn't think the Paladin couldn't handle the confrontation, or whatever may follow, but that little girl was first and foremost on Shade's mind at the moment. And she knew her Elvaan companion would be thinking the same as protective as she was about the girl back in Esthar.

Shade swiftly whipped off her helmet and attached it to the side of the bike. Each passing moment had her blood boiling over the safety of that kid as she dismounted and motioned for Crucent to take the reins of the vehicle. "You drive. I'm taking the quicker way."

With that said, Shade spun on her heel and charged down the road with a set pace as her wings exploded from her back with a resounding crack against the air. The next moment was a blur of motion, yet in seconds, Shade slid to a stop against the ground to stand behind Michael with a piercing glare to whom she believed was the leader of these bandits, and hearing the words that were spoken.

"There is no murder here when one is simply protecting the innocent." Her steel hues narrowed like daggers as her lips turned into a sneer at the stranger. "Or are the lives of thieves and bandits more precious to you than the life of a child?" Her weapon was never raised. She would give him one chance to make the right choice in the matter. If he didn't, he was about to see just how ruthless she could be herself when protecting the young.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Character sheet
Max MP:
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:12 am

Michael swiftly turned around, bringing his scythe to bear on the newcomer before just as swiftly lowering it back to his side. "You." he said softly, looking straight at the newcomer. "You're not real." he said before stepping aside to reveal Alanna, who'd made herself smaller by pressing tight against the seat of Michael's bike and covering her head with his hands. "With that said, Mr. Magical Entity, mind telling me just why you're preventing me from protecting that little girl?" He felt a deep rage start developing and quickly threw sand on those flames to quell them and control them. He started collecting energy for a spell, intent on deflecting anything that might be thrown at Alanna or him. Before he could collect it all, though, he released it, in order to avoid looking any more hostile than he already was.

The bandits who had remained initially had, by now, either run away or simply collapsed on the spot, giving Michael some leeway on how to deal with this. He had to be extremely careful, here. The amount of magic he sensed coming from both the newcomer and the thing he had summoned was on par with the lowest members of the Court. Michael attributed most of it to the fact that neither of them had any physical body to speak of and were constructed completely from magic. Still, this was a hairy situation, and right now, the newcomer thought of Michael as the villain and not himself, which was the actuality in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next