FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crucent

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:19 am

Sliding a little up, Crucent gripped the handles on the bike and having seen how Shade had handled the thing, did the same. A few minutes later she was back up with the others, listening to Shade's not-even-remotely-veiled-threat against the stranger.

Quickly Crucent got off the bike and slipped on her Claws eyeing the newcomer. he had blue lines surrounding his body... clearly, this man was not normal, but that wouldn't stop her and Shade from beating the living daylights out of him if he harmed the child at all.
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

Number of posts : 217

Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:34 pm

The situation tangled up into a complete mess as the bandits fled, but the one Emblem wanted to protect them form, gained more allies. From the looks of it, not very friendly allies. Outsiders for sure.

Emblem and Aeon-Emblem looked at each other, and the latter nodded, keeping himself rooted in place. Emblem looked at Shade first, addressing her claims.

''We, you an I, are not to judge which life is more sacred then any other. I have no intention of harming a child, but a bandit's life, is still a life. Let me tell you Outsiders something about Spira before your claim of life becomes the poison that spreads through your veins..''

Emblem pointed his sword at the bodies of the thieves Michael had struck down. He was just in time as all life had fled from them. These men dissolved into pyreflies, and scattered into nothingness slowly. A very odd phenom to see. Pyreflies themselves were a phenom sphere hunters were researching.

''What you just witnessed was the cycle of Spira. What that man just did might have more consequences then Outsiders will ever understand. You see, the man's energy went to pyreflies. Normally, these are sent to the Farplane. There, they cannot come back to the mortal realm. Now that there is no Summoner left to journey around and perform the ritual to send these souls, every pyrefly from every life might just yet turn into a fiend. Bandit's lives, in this case, more often do then don't.''

As Emblem gripped his sword, The Aeon beckoned him to lower it. The Aeon spoke on as Emblem halted his battle stance.

''You and your uncontainable impulsiveness,..and the rage..I can only wonder who controls whom at times.''

The Aeon's gaze turned to Michael, looking almost through him with the soulless, pupilless eyes. His voice was calm, yet magical different from Emblem's voice.

''That adolescent human. We knew not of it, she is an irrelevant detail. However, breaking a bandit's blade will make them flee, keeping another fiend from being born, or one from evolving to a stronger stage. If you wish to murder, the berserker told you right. Murder elsewhere, not on Spira. Every death is a possible new enemy, it's energy recycled by hatred of the living or fear of a past life.''

Emblem walked up to his Aeonic comrade. It was an odd situation indeed. It was then that Emblem felt a surge of pain going through his head. This time however, it was clear why. The girl. Emblem's unique physiology made him partially ''sleeping dead'' to summon his Aeon, as well as he himself is balanced by the Aeonic entity living in his body. That girl, had the potency to destroy all of it. The axemen felt his head for a moment, feeling as if someone was learning to play the war drum. Emblem slowly, in a moment, understood why Summoners were regarded as target for the deceased.

''If those bandits turn into Wolf-type fiends on Spira, and attack one of the possible children playing in the village, I will find you. I'd rather prevent such a thing from happening. I'd also rather not have that girl send me to the Farplane, but that is a tale for another time.''

''Politely state your business. Maybe this overzealous Spiran and myself can help. If you wish to fight or have a tangible goal is up to you. Our only concern is no killing. Lately, there have been enough fiends for me to combat. Break the weaponry of those who wish you harm, defeat them in combat, but only kill fiends. Otherwise, our fights will never end. I intend to prevent this from happening.''

Emblem nodded, and sheathed his sword on his back in response. He whistled in a low tone, and was sure his chocobo would be running back to him at any moment. He did not think the Outsiders would attack him, and if they did, he had Aeon-Emblem out already. The sword remained sheathed as Emblem thought it was best to give off a sign, now that most lives were saved. This scythe wielder might have killed them all otherwise. It was a success in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/1000Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Character Tweaks: I don

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:04 am

As the lecturing began, Shade kept to a placid expression. She slowly turned around as the Summons and its summoner were speaking, already far to angered to listen. She cared not for self righteous people, or having their high and mighty personal opinions crammed down her throat. Instead, she remained calm in her movements for the sake of what was truly important in this situation and approached the young girl upon Michael's bike where she still sat with her hands over her head.

A motherly nature wasn't something Shade possessed, nor ever would, but she did behold compassion for the young.... especially after seeing so may thousands of them perish in her own world. She took the girl's wrists gently, but firmly into her hands and pried them away with a nod of assurance that all was safe now. "It's over.... we'll be on our way soon." Her tone was softened for only Alanna to hear.

Once the speech was over, Shade calmly returned to her motorcycle and swung her leg over as a silent sign to the others that she was ready to depart when they were. As for her own thoughts over what all was said, Shade already knew it was a waste of her breath to state her own morals, so she kept them to herself to save from added aggravation, and simply grabbed her helmet and placed it on her leg until the courier decided what route to take next.
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:55 am

Putting on her helmet again, Crucent nodded to Shade. She was good to go whenever Shade was as she really didn't care for the white-haired man's behaviour at all. He seemed more inclined to start a fight then trying to actually talk things through, so Crucent figured the less time spent with him, the better.

Back to top Go down
Tora Kline

Tora Kline

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 pm

As Shade jumped in front of the girl to protect her Tora stood and watched, he wanted to see her fight. Rhodes had told him that she was one hell of a fighter and Tora really wanted to see. However Shade walked over to the young woman they had been protecting and whispered something to her then went back over ot her bike. That signaled for Tora to get back to that little Chocobo, Tora whistled and leapt unto the Chocobo as it ran over to him.
"Rhodes is expecting me back at Brigade headquarters Spira branch soon, so let's get goin please."

(all i could think of to do -_-)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-03-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Tweaks:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Michael listened as everyone else made preparations to make their leave and changed his scythe back into its necklace form. "The kid is the reason I'm here." he explained. "I'm a courier, and the kid, thanks to a series of circumstances, happens to be my package. Ended up with a note that said to go to a particular dock on another world, and met up with those two misfits." He gestured to Shade and Crucent, who weren't in earshot at this point. "Turns out, I was supposed to bring this kid here. She has some connection to 'Aeons', whatever the hell those are." He placed his necklace back around his neck and re-linked the chain, waiting on an answer.

"I don't suppose you have any information as to where I can drop this girl off and collect my payment?"
Back to top Go down
Emblem

Emblem

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 am

''Aeons...'' murmured Emblem as he looked at his own Aeonic companion. Instinctively, Emblem lowered his shoulders. All of his anger dissipated slowly after, and after one long exhale, his tone seemed very much calmer.

''They were the beautiful creatures I wished had never disappeared from this world. Only seldom do they show themselves, and mostly, only when time is dire. In short, Aeon's were people who gave their life in service to this world's religion, relinquishing their life to become Aeons, holy protectors of Summoners. The one left on this World, that is, the one still truly active, is standing in front of you.''

Emblem saw his chocobo come close and beckoned it. He sat on it, looking over all the other travelers. If this girl was a Summoner, she would be, weirdly enough, able to be taught in the art of Summoning, and would be able to summon Aeon-Emblem in due time, as well as...possibly...the Aeons of old. Were she to learn these ways, she would also be able to Send the pyreflies of the dead to the Farplane. That would include being able to do so to an important part of Emblem.

''If that girl is what I think she is, you'd be best bringing her to the nearest Temple. Djose Temple is closest, although one would hardly call it a Temple anymore. I don't think the Al Bhed will pay you though. I was en-route to the Temple to pray. I do think the tools to determine her skills are still there.''

Aeon-Emblem disappeared in a bundle of pyreflies, all of who shot back to Emblem, and disappeared inside of him. Blue lines appeared on his skin for a brief second before disappearing again.

''How much do you get paid for your services, or expect to be, courier?'' Said Emblem, moving his Chocobo to face the direction he wanted to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)   Return of the Summoner?  (Cru, Shade, and Emblem.  PM for invite into the fray) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Summoner? (Cru, Shade, and Emblem. PM for invite into the fray)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2