FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Welcome to Final Fantasy Worlds. Please log in or register. Thank You
FinalFantasyWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OMFG GUESS WHAT.......
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm by Shade

» A Long Shift
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Mirage Hearts
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm by Game Master

» Micro RPs
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Micro Rp Thread Rules
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:23 pm by Zack Fair

» An Angel's return...
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week
No user

Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banissa

Banissa

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Character sheet
Max MP:
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/1000Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Character Tweaks: Catgirl with a HUUUUUGE guardian... Yeah, that meat wall is for more than background flavor.

Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

The forest on the Djose side of the Moonflow was relatively quiet as the afternoon sun edged closer to the horizon. A light breeze flowed through the air, setting the flowers bobbing before it, uncaring that one poor blossom was being stalked by the smallest sort of predator.

A little girl made her way on unsteady hands and knees, her agile ears twitching in the breeze and her long tail swishing behind her as she crept forward, rocking with excitement before each wobbly crawl. She mewled in a kitten-imitation of a fearsome growl as she pounced on one of the bobbing flowers, catching it in both hands as she fell on top of it.

At her side, an older girl of the same feline race giggled softly and picked her up, tickling the child's belly and making her scream with laughter. It was an endearing sight to the huge, stone-grey warrior who sat watching them with the protective eye of a guardsman.

The three were enjoying a peaceful respite from worries and simply playing the day away.

Of course, with this being a destination for those following the path that the Summoners used to take as they journeyed towards Sin, it was entirely likely that they wouldn't be alone for long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:41 am

As expected, a summoner was in fact heading their way. Heading down the narrow forested path was a young male summoner. Walking with a steady stride, his robe flowing behind him gently with each step taken, a small smile traced upon his lips. He had finally made it from the grasp of the temple and it's followers. Officially he was on his own and away from the eyes of those who knew him. Now it was time to take next step. To advance forward to the temple of Kilika Village. But first he would have to cross over the moonflow via shoopuf.

As he neared closer to the water's edge, he noticed a group of three. Now what exactly they all were was beyond him. But they were definitely an interesting looking bunch. Upon closer look, as he approached them, Chrono managed to take notice that two of them had feline features. Cat ears and tails be specific on the fact. While the third seems like a great grey brute with a heavy body mass and few digits on his feet and hands. They were unlike any creatures he had ever seen in Spira. But hey, there was always something new to discover on this world it seemed. Now in this situation, Chrono felt the need to continue without a word. Once already had he gotten himself caught up in conversation with strangers since the start of his pilgrimage. And he wasn't about to make it a habit if it could be avoided. Yes, he wanted to make friends along the way, but he was already behind schedule as it was.

Turning the bend to continue onward towards the shoopuf deck, Chrono was stopped mid-step when the laughter of the small feline infant caught his attention and ran deep within his ears. Laughter and joy. The two things he was glad to see and hear once more since the passing of Spira's dark past. Looking over his shoulder, he glanced at the group again. Their happy scene caused his smile to grow a little wider as he watched them all enjoy the moment together. For a few more seconds or so, it went on like this. Chrono had become easily distracted by the group. Soon enough though his attention was refocused on his purpose for being here when the voice of a hypello calling out for boarding passengers was sounding in the distance. Looking one last time as the infant was tickled, Chrono sounded with a low chuckle. And with that he turned away and continued to walk on towards the docking station before anyone one of them in the group noticed that he had been watching them.
Back to top Go down
Banissa

Banissa

Character sheet
Max MP:
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/1000Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Character Tweaks: Catgirl with a HUUUUUGE guardian... Yeah, that meat wall is for more than background flavor.

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 am

The warrior saw the man approach and watch them for a time.

Of course he saw him, it was his task to guard the two and even relaxed he kept his attention on task. He could sense, though, that the man meant no harm, or he likely would have moved to attack quickly, and not watched the peaceful scene and then turn to move on.

Banissa liked meeting new people, and this was an opportunity which shouldn't be missed.

Steel Deer raised his hand in a salute-style greeting and called out to the man. "Good day to you, sir. Are you going anywhere in particular? We are visitors to your world and are wondering if there is anything of particular note that a person should see."

Banissa looked up from playing with her daughter-adoptive and grinned at the traveler. "Hi!" She scrambled to her feet and hurried over, the little girl sitting on one of her hips with her arm around her. "I'm Banissa of Windurst on Vana'diel. This is Chryssa and that's Steel Deer. He's a Galka and me an' Chryssa are Mithra! What's your name? You look like a Hume, but if you're something else then please correct me."

She bounced slightly as she stood looking at him, the little girl holding on to her hair and looking up with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

Just as Chrono was about to advance on, or so it would have been, he was stopped again. But this time it was due to the fact that the bigger creature of the group, the man it seemed, had noticed the summoner watching after all. Although it didn't seem to bother him in any way. Especially when the next moment he called out to Chrono with a welcome, giving a salute as he did. Turning to face the trio once again, Chrono gave a polite bow from the waist to them all, approaching them a little closer this time. "Hello to you all. A pleas-..." Just as Chrono had begun to speak the other two feline-esque members of the group jumped in. They both seemed rather bursting with energy. It showed especially when the older of the two had bursted out in explanation of exactly who and what each of them were and the world from which they had all come. A few questions directed at Chrono were also thrown in at the end of it all. At first, Chrono could admit, he was kind of weirded out by the older women's behaviour and slightly overwhelmed by her sudden enthusiasm. But he kept it together, not letting any of this show on his features in any way. He could handle any situation once he had a proper grasp on it. Like he did now. Rubbing the back of his neck for a brief moment, Chrono sounded with a low chuckle as he continued. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Chrono Cross, Summoner of Djose. And yes, Miss Bannisa was it? I am in fact human. You say you’re not from around here. I could tell when I first noticed you all. You all seemed to be races quite foreign to Spira. But no matter. Welcome to Spira."

Chrono's mind was tossing a few things around in his head as he conversed with the three of them. Like the name of their home world. Now, Chrono knew of other worlds being out there besides Spira, through his many personal studies. But never had he ever encountered someone from those distant outer worlds. This was indeed a first. And this world they spoke of in particular... Vana'diel? The name didn't seem familiar from any of the texts or scriptures he had ever read about the various worlds. For once, something he had little to no knowledge of. Something that wasn't too common for him. This world now intrigued him if anything. It would seem, when he next had the chance, he would have to do some more reading to see what he could learn about said world. But that would be much later. For now, his focus, was to enjoy the company of these fine people until it was time for him to make his depart to Kilika Temple. "Forgive me, I didn't mean to intrude on your moment earlier. There was just something about the moment that intrigued me. However, I was on my way to cross the Moonflow. You see, I must continue onward to Kilika Temple. The fayth await my arrival there. It's a part of the summoner's journey."
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 am

Mystic just cheerfully frolicked through the calm woods known as the moonflow. He had no destination: he just came to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Nature was peaceful, right? Mystc wasn't completely sure, but the boy just giggled and brushed off that thought. The boy soon wandered and noticed something...strange, in his terms. A big man looking like he was made of steel, two cat-women, and a human having a conversation with each other. Mystic just tilted his head and stood there, staring, trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Banissa

Banissa

Character sheet
Max MP:

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Banissa looked at Chrono curiously. "A Summoner's... Journey?" She tilted her head, plainly confused by the concept. She looked every bit of the youth of her seventeen and a half years as she blinked several slow times trying to make some sort of sense out of his words.

Mairi had been on a journey... hadn't she? But she'd never gone to this Kilika place... or spoken of "Fayth"... unless she was mis-hearing the word.

"You are going to meet your belief in something not seen?" She mewled in confusion. "I don't understand, but summoners aren't allowed in Windurst... that's what all the Taru said and I was studying other things at the time. She thought for a moment and then her expression brightened considerably. "But you can explain it! You can tell us what this journey is that you're going on and then maybe Steel and I can help you!"

The more she thought about it, the better the idea seemed to her to be. "I'm on a journey of sorts myself. I'm an Adventurer of Windurst and I'm supposed to go places and have adventures and that's why I've got Steel with me. Mairi asked him to look after me as I traveled because she had to go far away and we'd never been apart before."

She was about to continue when the baby in her arms decided that this new person was a good one and abruptly leaned foward, her pudgy arms out to latch on to Chrono's cloak in a manner that stated far louder than words ever could that she wanted him to hold her.

Banissa giggled and offered the kitten to him. "I think she likes you."

Steel noticed the new arrival, but chose not to say anything for the moment, waiting to see how matters developed. It looked to him that there were no threats at the moment that warranted action. Particularly since he knew how overwhelming Banissa tended to be on those unfamiliar with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 am

IIt seemed, confusion was placed on Bannisa, when Chrono spoke of his pilgrimage. To be expected of anyone who was new to Spira and it's customs. However, she made it clear, that the concept of a summoner was not lost to her. There was mention of a friend from her own world that was also of the summoner class, who was handled rather different. Again, to be expected, as each world varied differently in culture. Just as Chrono was about to apologize to the young mithra for the second time, this time for giving such confusion to her, Bannisa bursted out once again with her experience and knowledge of summoners from her world. Knowledge such as this was rather beneficial to Chrono and so while she went on in explanation he listened to her words attentively. However, for a brief second, Chrono happened to notice Steel's attention being caught. Following the bulky man's eyes, which were directed towards the nearing forest, it would seem someone or something was watching them. Although, considering how Steel chose not to say anything about it, this signaled that whoever or whatever was not hostile and therefore no threat to them. Knowing this, Chrono refocused his attention on Bannisa who had a sudden change of expression, her face lighting up as she revealed an idea.

Bannisa wanted a further explanation of summoners and perhaps a chance to aid Chrono in his journey. She was definitely one of the interesting sorts, but of the good variety. Chrono gave thought to this opportunity for a moment. Having some accompaniment whilst on his journey would be good for him, considering he had no guardians to keep him such company. Having friends join him, even if only for a little while, would be nice. Looking over all three of them, Chrono gave a nod. "I would be more than glad to answer any and all question you may have about Spira's summoners, Miss Bannisa." Chrono continued to listen to Bannisa's further explanation of how she was considered an Adventurer and how she was to travel around seeking adventures. Also how Steel was asked to join her, acting as her own version of a guardian, something Chrono was lacking. Not that he minded too much. As Bannisa went to continue she was interrupted by the small infant in her arms, Chryssa, who decided it best to catch Chrono by his cloak. It seemed that he was liked by the child and as such was wanted by her.

Chrono sounded with another chuckle as Bannisa offered a chance to hold Chryssa. It was a nice feeling to be wanted to someone, even a stranger. Making sure he supported the child by placing one arm under her bum and the other around her top half, he gently took Chryssa from Bannisa's grasp. Looking down into the shinning golden hues of her eyes, Chrono took one of her small hands in his own and held it with a firm but welcoming grip. "Hello to you cutie. You want to be my friend too?" No lie, Chrono wasn't exactly sure how to go about this situation. This was really the first time he had interacted with a child of a very young age. Sure, he was happy to have her wanting his attention, but he wasn't sure what to do or what to say. So, he tried his best, to amuse her with what little he had to work with.
Back to top Go down
Mystic11

Mystic11

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Character sheet
Max MP:
Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/1000Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/1000)
Character Tweaks: The boy of Spirits

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Mystic's brain started to try to put together at least what he's heard. He's heard of something related to a Summoner's Journey in a book before, yet he didn't understand it that much. Wondering what to do, and with the tall man slightly scaring him, the boy felt like he should keep his distance before getting caught up in something fatal to him. As the boy put this plan in his head, his head still remained tilted, listening for anything more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finalformsonic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)   Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats Playing on the Riverbank (Open)
Page 1 of 1